Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,802 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54845 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2016
whizbee:
Update ooo
I know... tonight or tomorrow
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by emekajerry: 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mr Eke pls update as Salah bonus.... biko sir
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by drippingink3: 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
With the way your story sweet, very soon people will be calling for you head because of malnutrition.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
This story has been moved to the author's website.....

https://www.kingreads.com/a-billionaires-ransom-part-1-chapter-3/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by brightdv(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2016
Eze2000 if i dont commend ur work i would see that as total wickedness on my own side.......u just pulled out that unique story i have been looking 4 and am really happy to see it at the right time. u know, this is my first time to comment on nairaland literature section[after being a ghost reader for a long time] and am doing that 4 ur this beautiful piece of work. Excellent choice of words,unique style of story and just some tiny as in tiny typos..........pls when ever u update do try to mention me because today i appear to be one of biggest followers and trus me u have my back
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2016
brightdv:
Eze2000 if i dont commend ur work i would see that as total wickedness on my own side.......u just pulled out that unique story i have been looking 4 and am really happy to see it at the right time. u know, this is my first time to comment on nairaland literature section[after being a ghost reader for a long time] and am doing that 4 ur this beautiful piece of work. Excellent choice of words,unique style of story and just some tiny as in tiny typos..........pls when ever u update do try to mention me because today i appear to be one of biggest followers and trus me u have my back

Thanks a million for d input. I will try to mention u as requested but u can follow every update here by click the 'follow' button above and monitoring your 'FT' column....followed topics. just like 'MT' which is 'mentioned'
What u are reading here is d first draft of d story. it has not been edited yet that is d reason for d typos

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Ultimategeneral: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
would have been much better if u keep it coming non stop. However i must commend u non stop for way put down ur story. There is hardly any hole critics though but u are found wanting on late updates******winks*****
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2016
Ultimategeneral:
would have been much better if u keep it coming non stop. However i must commend u non stop for way put down ur story. There is hardly any hole critics though but u are found wanting on late updates******winks*****

Yes sir,
General, sir
Next update tonight.
its almost set,....
Would appreciate some tips on drugs or fruits that do battle with headaches though...I got constant headaches now and d panadols no more work well. ....nemesis of a thinker/writer
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2016
Wetin dey happen Nah boss
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Ultimategeneral: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2016
[quote author=Eze2000 post=47262122]

Yes sir,
General, sir
Next update tonight.
its almost set,....
Would appreciate some tips on drugs or fruits that do battle with headaches though...I got constant headaches now and d panadols no more work well. ....nemesis of a thinker/writer hmmmmm...... This one is strong! I've once experienced it. U need alot of rest u are stressing ur heart. It seams u will need to check ur blood pressure aswell
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by whizbee(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2016
The author sent me a private message through whatsapp that he has been banned for two days by anti-spam bots, he humbly apologizes for the delay of updates and he will surely makeup for it as soon as the ban is lifted.

Kindly exercise patience.

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
HOW CAN AN AUTHOR WHO HAS TO POST WHOLE CHAPTERS OF HIS WORK, DOING IT FOR FREE TOO, BE BANNED FOR SPERMING WHEN HE RESPONDS TO THE COMMENTS OF HIS FOLLOWERS?
THIS WAS MY SIN FOR WHICH I WAS BANNED FOR TWO DAYS! To say I'm highly upset about this is putting it mildly. That programmed bots that can't differenciate from substance and sperm, are responsible for my predicament may be understandable but for it to occur again isn't.
I pray d powers that be here look into this matter, is all I ask. I do not ask for an apology.

Seun
Lalasticlala...

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ashatoda: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
d mods are sumtn diz days. I wonder wat dey wuld do if dey bcum Local Govt Chaiman. Op just rest ur case wit God cos it seems Seun is nt paying attention to members plight
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
Don't mind but.....when should we be expecting update?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Eze, mehn longest time, ave been kinda busy wit oda things. Wow, am enjoying this ride, more ink to your pen, more power to ur pc, more energy to ur wrists and most importantly more GRACE nd KNOWLEDGE to ur BRAIN. Gracias
Eric 'Ghost'.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Eze, mehn longest time, ave been kinda busy wit oda things. Wow, am enjoying this ride, more ink to your pen, more power to ur pc, more energy to ur wrists and most importantly more GRACE nd KNOWLEDGE to ur BRAIN. Gracias
Eric 'Ghost'.
You don reach here......oya carry sit come sit beside me
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oya nah, hope say you get pop corn cos I dey H o.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:47am On Jul 10, 2016
The story has been moved to the author's sie

https://www.kingreads.com/a-billionaires-ransom-part-1-chapter-3/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by ola4ola(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2016
chai, anoda story don land gidigba
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Godmother(f): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2016
Nice one, Eze. You have a powerful way of weaving your stories. Keep it up.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:15am On Jul 10, 2016
I thank u all for the compliments but most especially, I thank the supermodes of Nairaland. I've been battling with the bots here which have been obstructing my attempts at posting the long update above, designating it as sperm, deleting it and then banning me from making further posts on the 'literature section'. My recent inactivity here was due to these robot bans. I was banned this very day when i tried to make the long post above at 4 am this morning.
This ban was to last for yet another 48 hours and I was beginning to consider discontinuing this story here when I got a call from a fan here saying d story had hit front page this morning. I checked and saw that not only did my long update reappear on post but my ban had been lifted as well.

I thank u all again.

Eze2000

1 Like

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Oya nah, hope say you get pop corn cos I dey H o.
No prob nah...........oya take,u nid eve/citrus join am.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by cozy7(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Eze2000:
DIRTY DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARAM
BY EZE EKE

Copyright 2016 @ Eze Eke

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or used in any whatsoever without written permission from the publisher.
This book is licensed for your personal enjoyment only. This eBook may not be resold or given away to other people. If you would like to share this book with another person, please purchase an additional copy for each recipient. If you are reading this book and did not purchase it, or it was not purchased for your use only, then please return to okadabooks.com and purchase your own copy. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.
EZE EKE [eze21eke@gmail.com or alpha21babylon@gmail.com]

DISCLAIMER

This is strictly a work of fiction modeled on a few facts made public by the media. Names, characters, businesses, organizations, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Sir, where u mentioned okadsbooks, I thought you'd include a link to d page on okadabooks, for an easy visitation n possible purchase. Just mentioning d site is vague. Plz share me s link to d page on okadabooks. Thanks!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by horlawharley(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2016
You are welcome jare.oya let's go
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2016
cozy7:
Sir, where u mentioned okadsbooks, I thought you'd include a link to d page on okadabooks, for an easy visitation n possible purchase. Just mentioning d site is vague. Plz share me s link to d page on okadabooks. Thanks!

Oh now I get u.
This book is not yet on Okadabooks because it is still in d editing stage but I would complete it this week, publish and post links here. I post my works here in their first stage, first draft stage, to gauge public reactions hence the typos and other errors.

Thank u so much for your observation.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:25am On Jul 10, 2016
ALL MY WORKS

eze21eke@gmail.com
Connect with me on tweeter @kingeze2000
Connect with me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kingeze2000

Current books from the author
RUTHLESS BETRAYALS is the first of his works.
DIRTY DIAMONDS OF BOKO HARAM is the second. [To be published 15th july, 2016

All books are available on
www okadabooks.com
www smashwords.com
www amazonkdp.com

Preview for RUTHLESS BETRAYALS AND ALL PURCHASE LINKS WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY.

Preview link- read for frede
https://www.nairaland.com/2941054/ruthless-betrayals-story-love-betrayals
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Mehn, Eze you are always at it. RIDE ON
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by uduokirika1(m): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2016
I rarely comment on this section, but. I must confess u ve a good story telling Skills!

I will advice u update more often and spice it up with suspense to send d chill ddown d spine.

All the same Nwanna e som gi na zu ka ewu si eso onye bu igu

Nice on bro
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2016
This is just the beggining
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Driver, Park please. I just reached my stop.
This is thrilling Mr Eze. It's been an awesome read from the onset.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A Thorn in the Flesh 2 / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.