Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (54918 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by brightdv(m): 3:16am On Jul 30, 2016
Boss eze2000 abeg do something about the update its becoming smaller and its affecting me crazily......lol
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by elMacho(m): 5:48am On Jul 30, 2016
no disrespect sire... b.......b.......b.....but the update is too short.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 8:09am On Jul 30, 2016
Following still
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Thi sstory has been moved to thte author's blog.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2016
brightdv:
Boss eze2000 abeg do something about the update its becoming smaller and its affecting me crazily......lol
elMacho:
no disrespect sire... b.......b.......b.....but the update is too short.

The post above above is specially for both of you.

'Live thou both forever'
... auote...............the Amazon Priestess [KINGDOMS OF ATLANTIS by Eze Eke]

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Following still

quoted your last review for RUTHLESS BETRAYALS for my blog post on the book. No offence meant. If you wish me to use your real name there please do inform.

Thank you.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Nice one bro. keep it coming
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Tuhndhay(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Please can i get the full copy of this captivating story.... Eze
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Please can i get the full copy of this captivating story.... Eze

If you got the platform for reading ebooks, visit my blog, check it out and see for yourself.....All links to web stores are there. This part 1 is free as i promised nairalanders. i'm publishing it so across all boards except amazon where it costs $1 ...they hate free works on Amazon except you enroll in KDP select which ultimately brings them gain and you nothing. The way you guys love free work here on Nairaland, that the way they hate it on Amazon.

If you have a problem anywhere feel free to contact me directly by email. If you want direct distillery from me , it very possible. contact me.

eze21eke@gmail.com

Note pls, the blog is still being worked on hence the scarcity of posts but the book intfo is there on HOME page. You can't miss it.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by elMacho(m): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
thanks for the update. I think am getting my groove back on nairaland
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Eze2000:

The babe u are correcting is a 'grammarisitian' (Lol!)...
let her pop up and catch u forst
Lol! What I even meant to type was: "You can't have your cake and eat it."

Forget she's grammarian. No one knows it all.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by honourable356(m): 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Interesting!!! How do I get the full story?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2016
This story has been moved tot the author's blog....

https://www.kingreads.com/a-billionaires-ransom-part-1-chapter-13-14/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2016
That's it 4d Night? Cc:@Eze2000
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by elMacho(m): 12:46am On Jul 31, 2016
thanks sir. I will always stay awake with you. excellent work
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 12:51am On Jul 31, 2016
honourable356:
Interesting!!!
How do I get the full story?

Visit the book page on my blog [link below] and you will find direct links to the book pages of all the web sores where the book has been published. Because it free, you can download from anywhere.
I have not customized my blog yet so direct downloads are not possible for now but it will be soon.

http://kingezesblog..com.ng/2016/07/dirty-diamonds-of-boko-haram-in-2015.html

Thank you.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by franksteele: 1:28am On Jul 31, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Pls how can i get the part2
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by jelal007(m): 1:49am On Jul 31, 2016
What of Efosa? U didn't mention anything about him. Samuel,Garko are KIA. Rufai,captured. Alex alive,but Efosa
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 3:10am On Jul 31, 2016
jelal007:
What of Efosa? U didn't mention anything about him. Samuel,Garko are KIA. Rufai,captured. Alex alive,but Efosa

You flew through too fast. Read again.

Next post will clarify you issues though but you need to re-read the post before last....check, i made two posts yesterday not one.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 3:11am On Jul 31, 2016
franksteele:
[color=#990000][/color]
Pls how can i get the part2

should be out in mid to end part August.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 3:23am On Jul 31, 2016
jelal007:
That's it 4d Night? Cc:@Eze2000

[sighs tiredly]

I'm a blogger now. Had to build the blog myself for lack of cash for professional work. i hope to grow from there quickly because i'm certainly not the copy and paste type. Even as i write this from my pc, i got the blog open on another window, writing articles and doing technical work on it.

Yes bro, this is all for the night. next post will be long and it will be the last post for part two. If i could afford professional web design work i would hire someone to design the blog and hand to me ready made while i delve into Dirty Diamonds of BH Part 2. But i don't cash or a sponsor so i got to do it myself despite the time it consumes.

Sorry

check this topic out maybe you'll understand what i'm about.

http://kingezesblog..com.ng/2016/07/the-wounds-of-war-south-sudan-juba-is.html
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one bro. u are doing a good job
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2016
More updates please
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by yorhmienerd(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2016
Best of it kind
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by honourable356(m): 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eze2000:

Visit the book page on my blog [link below] and you will find direct links to the book pages of all the web sores where the book has been published. Because it free, you can download from anywhere.
I have not customized my blog yet so direct downloads are not possible for now but it will be soon.

http://kingezesblog..com.ng/2016/07/dirty-diamonds-of-boko-haram-in-2015.html

Thank you.
got it now... Finished reading part one. You are one he'll of a writer. Kept it up and let me know when part two is out! My name is Eze chidi philip
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by latbas(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
just finished part one. u r the bomb man
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
honourable356:
got it now... Finished reading part one. You are one he'll of a writer. Kept it up and let me know when part two is out! My name is Eze chidi philip

lol, man have mercy on me!
I got a thousand people saying exactly what u are saying....'let me know when part 2 is out!"
A thousand people! My phone don crash 2 times already this month due to d load had to rush and buy another....a 4th hand one at that!

Pick a platform and follow...Facebook, twinter, linkedin, or my blog

all my activities always pop up on all of them.

and please I hope u did remember to leave a review for me on d site where u got? would appreciate that so much

Thank you, sir.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
latbas:
just finished part one. u r the bomb man

Review oooooooooooooo

make una write review for me for d site una download am ooooo....or even my blog
Lol....!

Reviews are so important to a writers development. When he sells a lot of his paid then he has d financial peace and opportunity to create more free works.....simple.
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by honourable356(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eze2000:

lol, man have mercy on me!
I got a thousand people saying exactly what u are saying....'let me know when part 2 is out!"
A thousand people! My phone don crash 2 times already this month due to d load had to rush and buy another....a 4th hand one at that!

Pick a platform and follow...Facebook, twinter, linkedin, or my blog

all my activities always pop up on all of them.

and please I hope u did remember to leave a review for me on d site where u got? would appreciate that so much

Thank you, sir.
Nods.... I have read this very story twice today. Apart from the typographical errors, it is really captivating. The word "captivating" won't be the fair word to use if this very work is recreated into video where every actors/actress interpret their roles perfect. You are good and I am sure you will get better with the right motivation.

Being new here, Reading what your creative mind could create.. I was stimulated to check you and found there is another story before this one. But I don't know how to get the complete story. I think I will need your help... Ride on bro!!
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Eze2000(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
honourable356:
Nods.... I have read this very story twice today. Apart from the typographical errors, it is really captivating. The word "captivating" won't be the fair word to use if this very work is recreated into video where every actors/actress interpret their roles perfect. You are good and I am sure you will get better with the right motivation.

Being new here, Reading what your creative mind could create.. I was stimulated to check you and found there is another story before this one. But I don't know how to get the complete story. I think I will need your help... Ride on bro!!

yeah the minor typos....that's where d editors come in but even now I'm working on it. The thing is, as d author I can never find all those errors, its a mind thing, and even the latest version or Microsoft word is perfectly useless for this. so I got to do it manually

If you need RUTHLESS BETRAYALS a copy can be supplied to your email by me in whatever format u chose. Even if u do not know which format u need, talk to me and mention your devices of choice. usually the most common format is PDF which can be opened by PC and phones having d adobe reader apps.

RUTHLESS BETRAYALS is just 500 only

contact me for it.
eze21eke@gmail.com
whatsapps 09029400640

sorry for late response....didn't see your comment earlier
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by raindrop99: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
Well done Mr.Eze. The story is interesting but how do we knw when part 2 is out?
Re: Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke by Princezoi(m): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Good evening guys!!! I need your help, i am in an award category and the voting ends tonite by 11:59pm. I need votes. God bless you

Please vote KUNMI for the MOST HANDSOME category in UNIOSUN FYB by liking my picture https://mobile.facebook.com/bleechreports/photos/a.458971310947793.1073741827.379894615522130/562028570642066/?type=3&_ft_=top_level_post_id.562028570642066%3Atl_objid.562028570642066%3Athid.379894615522130%3A306061129499414%3A69%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-3529689237220955209&__tn__=E

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nairaland Detection Club / Whispers On Christmas Night (horror) / Restless...story Of A Survivor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.