Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,814 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

How I Ended Up Be A Businessman Instead Of Engineer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ended Up Be A Businessman Instead Of Engineer. (400 Views)

Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) / I Went To Woo Her I Ended Up Being Wooed(picture) / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Ended Up Be A Businessman Instead Of Engineer. by Livinus56(m): 1:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
my name is Livinus I'm 27yrs old, my daddy was a successful businessman nd my Mumm a house wife, I'm d first child of the five children of my parent we were not too rich but we hv a very happy home, I finish my secondary school when I was 16yrs old and I wanted to study engineer but my parent hv other idea, according to them since I'm d first child its better dat I go into business nd make money in time so that I can be able to assist my younger one's in no distance future. I didn't really like d idea but I luv my parent so much dat I couldn't say otherwise. so my parent made arrangement for me to learn a trade nd one year later I hv already master d techniques in business. my parent really surprise me by give me a huge amount of money to setup d business, I was very Happy nd resolve within myself dat I'll never disappoint them. so with a lot of effort and God's benevolence I was able to make it to another level, I have achieved a lot in business and I wonder if I could hv attend d same level of achievement in life if I didn't hidden to my parents advice. my point is dat you may be destined for example to be a doctor but end up being a farmer nd still achieve d same level of success if not more.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Awww Nice / Very Urgent Issue / Tiwa Reveals How Teebillz Discouraged Her From Writing Songs For People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.