Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House (23372 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / I Was Sent Home From Work Early And Ended Up Having Sex With My Sister-in-law An / Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Khrisfame(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
A man has told a really stunning tale about his sexual involvement with his own wife's younger sister in her home.

File photo used for illustrative purpose

The man shared his story on yoanswers,telling stunned readers about his wife's sister.
According to him, he had s*x with the woman and now the experience haunts him.
Below is how he put the story:
I gave my sister-in-law a lift when I saw her at the bus stop. When I dropped her off at home, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed.
The s*x was fantastic but I am full of guilt...Continue Reading @

http://www.tori.ng/2016/11/how-i-ended-up-having-sx-with-my-wifes.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Khrisfame(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
A man has told a really stunning tale about his sexual involvement with his own wife's younger sister in her home.

Source: tori.ng

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by mofeoluwadassah: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Wow!dis is serious o
Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
LA click La Evaporate

16 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by beycity(m): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
La Click La Summersault

9 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Khrisfame(m): 9:16pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nma27:
LA click La Evaporate
Lol

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Khrisfame(m): 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2016
Nma27:
LA click La Evaporate
chai

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by olawealth1000(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
Laclick...La blow.

6 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by 9jaBloke: 12:07am On Nov 12, 2016
La click la fake story la bend

6 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 12, 2016
la click la Bleep

5 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by NemzySeries(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2016
male Whoree

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by hayor2014(m): 6:14am On Nov 12, 2016
I gave my sister-in-law a lift when I saw her at the bus stop. When I dropped her off at home, one thing led to another and we ended up in bed.

The s*x was fantastic but I am full of guilt.

I am 36 and happily married with a lovely wife and two sons.

My wife’s sister is 24, single, lively and very career-minded.

She has just got her own flat and was catching the bus home from work because her car was in the garage for repairs. She waved to me as I drove past and I offered her a lift, even though she lives on the other side of town.

We have always got on well, so we were soon chatting away and laughing and she invited me to stop for a coffee and see her flat.

I texted my wife to say I was running late.

We sat together on the settee and, when she leaned across me to reach the remote control for the TV, we kissed.

It just seemed so natural. Within minutes we were tearing one another’s clothes off and having s*x.

She felt bad afterwards and we both agreed to tell no one — and that it would be a one-off, not to be repeated.

I was OK for the first week, but as time is passing I find I cannot look my wife in the face any more.

I couldn’t get an erection last night and she thinks I am just tired from work.

Part of me just wants to tell her and get it all out in the open so we can move on.

5 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by harffie(m): 6:20am On Nov 12, 2016
grin
Nma27:
LA click La Evaporate

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by harffie(m): 6:22am On Nov 12, 2016
hayor2014:

The s*x was fantastic but I am full of guilt.

I am 36 and happily married with a lovely wife and two sons.

My wife’s sister is 24, single, lively and very career-minded.

She has just got her own flat and was catching the bus home from work because her car was in the garage for repairs. She waved to me as I drove past and I offered her a lift, even though she lives on the other side of town.

We have always got on well, so we were soon chatting away and laughing and she invited me to stop for a coffee and see her flat.

I texted my wife to say I was running late.

We sat together on the settee and, when she leaned across me to reach the remote control for the TV, we kissed.

It just seemed so natural. Within minutes we were tearing one another’s clothes off and having s*x.

She felt bad afterwards and we both agreed to tell no one — and that it would be a one-off, not to be repeated.

I was OK for the first week, but as time is passing I find I cannot look my wife in the face any more.

I couldn’t get an erection last night and she thinks I am just tired from work.

Part of me just wants to tell her and get it all out in the open so we can move on.
Move kwa.....where you wan move on go? He's fvcked up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by frestyyy: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2016
La click LA disappear

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by missyadorable(f): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2016
No big deal
All men f***k their sisters-in-law
When the opportunity presents
so enjoy it

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Khrisfame(m): 8:22am On Nov 12, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Wow!dis is serious o
Yea

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2016
missyadorable:
No big deal

so enjoy it
so have you fhucked your sisters husband before?

14 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Lion654321: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2016
MetaHuman:
so have you fhucked your sisters husband before?

Good Question, Oya ans Missyadorable

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by mofeoluwadassah: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2016
Khrisfame:
Yea
i wonder what is wife wil do after hearing dis.,may God help him o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by FlySly05: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2016
missyadorable:
No big deal
so enjoy it

You must be talking from experience I figured

5 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Emodeee: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2016
na wa oh. that lady wey comment above must have fvcked her sister's husband.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by tjfulloption(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2016
it beta u keep ur mouth close, and where do u think you are moving on to with her? is either she kills you, kill her sister and kill herself join. my brother let the sleeping dog lie.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Khrisfame(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2016
frestyyy:
La click LA disappear
Lol

1 Like

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Khrisfame(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
tjfulloption:
it beta u keep ur mouth close, and where do u think you are moving on to with her? is either she kills you, kill her sister and kill herself join. my brother let the sleeping dog lie.
Lol
Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by FreeSpirited: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
missyadorable:
No big deal

so enjoy it
Wow is that true?....am looking forward to that opportunity when I marry.....that if she seduces me sha....cos I will love my wife to the extent that I won't be the one to do d seduction....and I also hope she has curves and ass DAT will make her seduction irresistible for me
Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by dikeigbo2(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2016
You are nothing but a miserable he goat....so whoever you offered a lift with that your said car being a lady is in trouble?

You are a disgrace to married folks kiss

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Khrisfame(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Wow is that true?....am looking forward to that opportunity when I marry.....that if she seduces me sha....cos I will love my wife to the extent that I won't be the one to do d seduction....and I also hope she has curves and ass DAT will make her seduction irresistible for me
Jesus
Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by FreeSpirited: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
Khrisfame:
Jesus
I dnt think its bad to be honest......
Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Khrisfame(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Really
Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Khrisfame(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Lol i didnt argue with u
Re: How I Ended Up Having S*x With My Wife's Young Sister In Her House by Mileslamar1(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Ya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.