Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Help Please! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much S*x” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Please! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much S*x” (1337 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Beware!! Too Much S*x Can Make You Miserable (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much S*x” by hiiloaded(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Help Please! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much S*x”

A man whose girlfriend is obsessed with s*x has cried out for help as he cannot cope again even after taking s*x enhancing drugs.

He cannot match his girlfriend’s insatiable desire for s*x and has begged for advice on how to cope.

Read his story below:-

My girlfriend has a higher s*x drive than me (big bummer I know), the other day we were watching the show Louis and one of the characters said “Sometimes I just want to go home, eat a burger, and hit the sack.”

She casually told me that she hopes that never happens to me. She wasn’t mean about it, but it kind of got to me because I am like that. I work 7 days a week and sometimes I just want to watch tv and sit back.

I’ve been drugging myself with all sorts of libido enhancers just so that I can perform even when I am exhausted.

I am 22 and most guys would love to be in my situation, but between my full time job, full time school, and my real estate business I just get worn out.

Is there something wrong with this? Should I want s*x every single day?

Re: Help Please! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much S*x” by greatnaija01: 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
It's a fake story stop lying.

At 22, nothing else than to sex, and you have a Nymph for a gf.

At your age even if you are a graduate and have all the cash then u must be jobless. This is not even a new story. It's be posted before and debunked.

Abeg use your mb to do better things o

2 Likes

Re: Help Please! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much S*x” by MrKamar(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pictures or I don't believe grin
Re: Help Please! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much S*x” by masks(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
greatnaija01:
It's a fake story stop lying.

At 22, nothing else than to sex, and you have a Nymph for a gf.

At your age even if you are a graduate and have all the cash then u must be jobless. This is not even a new story. It's be posted before and debunked.
Well said brov...I really don't know why people would just create time just to be jobless with it.
Abeg use your mb to do better things o
Re: Help Please! My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Too Much S*x” by legundarybeans(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
i think have seen this post somwhere

(1) (Reply)

Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You / Unclad Pregnant Model / Female Staff Forced To Kiss Their Male Boss Everyday Before Work Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.