Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You (1336 Views)

3 Ways To Make A Girl Attracted And Submissive To You / Ladies See This If U Have Commited Abortion Before (graphic Photos) / Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Bettyfair09(f): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Taking good care of your body should be an integral part of you as a young growing woman. You should cultivate the habit of staying healthy and grooming yourself well. What you don’t know about your man is that he does pay attention to how you treat yourself especially when it has to do with healthy living. It gives him clue on how you will handle the home when he has probably made you his wife. The following will outline how you can achieve a healthy living as a young woman:

Exercising is good for you to stay fit
Workouts or exercise is also essential for you to live healthy. You can start small like for 20-30 minutes daily. You can decide to walk or do some sports that you enjoy. Even before going to bed in the night, you can stretch yourself for like 10-15 minutes. It sure does help for a better sleep and equally leaves you feeling great the next morning.

Maintain your teeth and gum by changing your brush frequently

Many don’t know the importance of changing their tooth brushes as often as possible. But you change clothes very often and on, forgetting an important part of your health like your tooth brush. You should cultivate the habit of changing your toothbrush at least within three months interval, and brush at least two times daily. Bad mouth odor can be a turn off to your partner; your oral health is vital please stop neglecting that!

During your menstrual period strive to smell fresh
During your menses, endeavor to change your pad/tampon every four hours interval to avoid smelling and getting all stained. Apart from the early pains experienced by some women during menstruation, the person next to you shouldn’t notice that you are on your period. Naturally, this irritates so many men, but if you can try as much as possible to stay fresh and clean, he will hardly notice the difference between your period and your free days.

The habit of drinking water frequently
Water is one of the classes of food but many do neglect it. As a food, it means it should be taken often and more frequent. Water helps in detoxification of your body system, which means it flushes out toxins in your body. Cultivate some morning rituals like the intake of water first before any other food in the morning. Take enough of it; excess of water intake can never be harmful to you.

Bathe regularly and maintain your hair too
Bathing two or three times daily is good because it will leave you feeling refreshed and smelling nice always. Use soaps and cream that are compatible with your skin type to bring out that glowing part of you. Your hair should not be left out too, wash with shampoo and conditioner when dirty because; it stands to be another turn-off for your partner if you wear a bad smelling hair often.

Keep your nails clean and well trimmed
One of the first places a man looks at a woman is on her fingernails; the next is your toenails. Keep your nails clean and well trimmed, if you must paint them; they should equally be done neatly. Don’t always eat your nails, it can be very unattractive and uncivil.

Washing your face and maintaining it from disturbing pimples
I can vividly remember my high school days when I used to be ashamed of my face to the extent that if I’m asked who my best friend was; my answer will be pimples. It wasn’t funny then, but now it’s history.

Please it is not advisable to wear your makeup and sleep. Always try to wash your face regularly especially if you have an oily face. Use facial products that are favorable and suitable to your skin and always remember to wash them off with warm water. Anti-Eczema face wash can equally be used if you have eczema on your face.

Shave off unwanted hairs from your body parts
Armpit hairs can be very irritating and unattractive. You should not keep such hairs because they tend to smell badly too. Use any hair removal that you are comfortable with or you can equally shave manually but with caution not to cut yourself. Please do not neglect your pubic hairs too, because most times it contributes to the causes of smelling vagina, which can be very embarrassing. Keep yourself clean and remember not to shave the hairs on your face, it can be very dangerous.

Eating well with a proper nutrition guide
You have to always strive to eat right to remain healthy. Try as much as you can to avoid unhealthy meals or put them under moderation if you love them. Eat healthy foods often and try to develop a proper nutrition guide that will be of help. Incorporating veggies and fruits daily is encouraged for you to attain a balanced dieting. Starting might be a little bit difficult for you but if you are really determined to stay healthy; it will become part of you.

Sleeping well is important
Sleeping well for about 7-8 hours daily is very necessary. It helps relieve your body of oxidative stress accumulated during your day-to-day activities. Lack of sleep can leave you feeling fatigued thereby reducing your productivity during the day. Stop robbing yourself off sleep because it must tell on you later on.

Dress smartly and decent
Dressing is another part of healthy living because if you always wear dirty clothes, you will be endangering your health and that of others. It is part of you and equally defines you. Be the smartly dressed and decent woman; don’t always dress to kill because you might be killing your own personality instead. Be smart, decent and clean.

Let your attitude be attractive
Your happiness and smile is enough attraction to anyone. When you are always cheerful, it keeps people around you happy. People around you will always refer to you as a nice woman; but when the reverse is the case, it will definitely scare people away. Live a healthy and happy lifestyle; it brings peace to you and others around you.

No man loves a carefree woman especially when it comes to healthy living; even a dirty man craves to have a clean woman. Take good care of yourself as a woman, who knows! You might even be a role model to many.

Thanks for stopping by to read this, I will love to listen to your opinions and questions on this via your comments below, remember! We always look out for each other at mysugarcandy.com Stay cool!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
A woman who exhibits all these qualities becomes my wife within a jiffy. I wont even hesitate. cheesy
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2016
thumbs up
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by SweetieConstie(f): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nice one, OP! cheesy

You have said it all... smiley
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2016
committed yeah right. your still gonna be a baby momma if you lack respect n patience. to be a good cook is simple too.

1 Like

Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Good points. What do you think men should do to keep such a lady?
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by CAPSLOCKED: 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
JUST STRIKE OUT "EXERCISING TO KEEP FIT" FROM THIS LIST, AND IT'LL BE A PERFECT ONE.

EVEN GHOSTS KNOW HOW LAZY THESE GIRLS CAN BE.

TELLING THEM TO WORKOUT SOUNDS LIKE TELLING THEM TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE, OR DIVE INTO A VOLCANO, TO THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by jashar(f): 11:50pm On Jul 20, 2016
smiley
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Daniel2289(m): 12:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Although u didn't numbered dem, I totally agree with u on numba 3 n 8. They must really take care of dis. 9ice one. One like for u.
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by halfricanadian(f): 12:11am On Jul 21, 2016
embarassed embarassed
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by bitchcrafts: 12:14am On Jul 21, 2016
OMG. Common personal hygiene Chai! How many pages was that? cheesy
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by ButterFrost212(f): 2:29am On Jul 21, 2016
But what has drinking water got to do with it Good one though!
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by jovialSoul001(m): 3:21am On Jul 21, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
JUST STRIKE OUT "EXERCISING TO KEEP FIT" FROM THIS LIST, AND IT'LL BE A PERFECT ONE.

TELLING THEM TO WORKOUT SOUNDS LIKE TELLING THEM TO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE, OR DIVE INTO A VOLCANO, TO THEM.
lazy being
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 21, 2016
@OP. Your head dey there.
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by eitsei(m): 7:09am On Jul 21, 2016
What about what guys should do to keep their women committed to them?
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by HaneefahRN(f): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2016
Nice thread But these are things one should do normally to live a healthy life.
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Bettyfair09(f): 7:34am On Jul 21, 2016
eitsei:
What about what guys should do to keep their women committed to them?

maybe I will outline that in the next write up, Thanks for creating such need.
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Bettyfair09(f): 7:36am On Jul 21, 2016
PushPlay:
A woman who exhibits all these qualities becomes my wife within a jiffy. I wont even hesitate. cheesy

hahahahahahaha but you need to work on yourself too if you don't live healthy. It shouldn't just be one sided.
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Bettyfair09(f): 7:37am On Jul 21, 2016
smithsydny:
thumbs up
Thanks
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Bettyfair09(f): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Nice one, OP! cheesy

You have said it all... smiley
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Bettyfair09(f): 7:42am On Jul 21, 2016
mhiztaNexy:
committed yeah right. your still gonna be a baby momma if you lack respect n patience. to be a good cook is simple too.

You are right but most disrespectful women are equally disrespected by their men. when you treat your woman with respect she in turn returns same. I feel it's a two way thing dear, you too like food joor! hahahahahahaha
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2016
Bettyfair09:

hahahahahahaha but you need to work on yourself too if you don't live healthy. It shouldn't just be one sided.

I do take care of myself no doubt. Maybe I need to do better lol!
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Bettyfair09(f): 7:45am On Jul 21, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

I feel that mentality is changing nowadays oo, my opinion though! many women now know the importance of staying fit because 80percent of men don't love fat looking women.
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Bettyfair09(f): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2016
Bigboyz32:
@OP. Your head dey there.
Thanks dear
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by Bettyfair09(f): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2016
HaneefahRN:
Nice thread But these are things one should do normally to live a healthy life.
yes dear, but they are neglected by many.
Re: Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You by eitsei(m): 9:45am On Jul 21, 2016
Bettyfair09:

maybe I will outline that in the next write up, Thanks for creating such need.
all right... You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Lesbian Sex Tape Palaver: 'there's No Sex Videos / When Your Girlfriend Ask You To Say You Love Her On The Phone / Check Out This Couple's Pre-wedding Picture...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.