Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test (2402 Views)

Invited By A Telecom Company / I Ws Invited By Meadow Hall School Lekki For Test 2morrow / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by ablavi: 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2006
hi ,
i was also invited but wud really like 2 knw more about d company and their client,its goin 2 cost us nothing less than 10000,why all d way 2 abuja.and why do we hv 2 get there by 7.30 since d test is 4 10am.hw far wit passport na modeling agent??/reply.kemi is d name.08023879438
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by 1forall: 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2006
My suspicions are raised when I go through their website and notice I can't find a name, address or phone number. Their 'contact us' link gives back the website and email address which we all know already. I have never seen a proper organization's website that would lack all that information, don't they want to be known? Also, the website is too plain for the way they sound in their emails to us, even me can design something better.

Venue: [b]G[/b]overnment [b]S[/b]econdary [b]S[/b]chool on Festival Road?
Think about this, why only Abuja? The fellow who observed that the PDP national convention is scheduled for the same day has been most helpful.

Landers, look shocked before you leap!
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by dadareth(m): 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2006
i was invited by consulting capables but I sent a text to them requesting if there could possibly be a lagos text since it is not an outright employment but a mere test
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by coolkammy: 7:36pm On Dec 02, 2006
hi every one,i want you to be very conscious of fraudulent activities going on in nigeria as at today and moreover we are in december so people out there some where searching for someone to use as sacrifice to make money or dubble theor life span.well am sorry if i have offended someone with the way i experessed my feelings.all i am concerned about is the well being of every nigerian,
moreover who amongst u guys ever applied for this position or hv u tried checking the site given to you?u wil notice that it is not available.and they hv got no phone no and no address(they gave an abbreviation)please seun(the administrator)should enlighten member and give his adviceon this because i have got the same mail and i never could remember a time i applied for this positon,
well anyone can contact me on coolkammyuk@yahoo.co.uk or coolkammyuk@hotmail.com,
well i prefer chattin so u can im me on that two address,
thanks all Nairaland users, and wishing all a happy december and a prosperous year ahead,  mine is mass communication and my no is 2348029044016.pls send txt msges for updates, i will appreciate it.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by Christie(f): 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2006
Hi ablavi,

The passport photograph is not new. I submitted passport photographs with other documents when i applied in my current place of work 3 years ago. What is strange is the anonymous nature of Consulting Capable.
Re: For Those Invited By Consulting Capable Test by Dracostein(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2006
Man I am invited too, I studied Civil Engineering and if anyone has any info on the test, he/she can send it to my email chux_edoga@yahoo.com. We nairalanders have to coperate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cibn, Promasidor,tower Aluminium (plc): Recruiting / Nscdc Latest Info / Ongoing Recruitment For Field Marketing/sales Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.