Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Giving/borrowing Money To Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giving/borrowing Money To Boyfriend (13455 Views)

6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / Bootyliscious Girl Posts Sexual Message On Facebook To Boyfriend (photos) / Renting/borrowing Big Car For Wedding: Is It A Must? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Giving/borrowing Money To Boyfriend by Nk23: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2009
Hello all naira landers, this topic is interesting a little bit, giving money should be a viz- vasa issue but excessive demand by the guy is not ideal so as to reserve the integrity. But most of the ladies who claims they cant give money to their boy friends are the ones that give the most. pretenders does the worst. I hate people who pretend with passion, after all this is just a forum to shear ideas which are real, you can only know me by my user name as far as am concern no body knows me by name, location or what i do so why would i tell lies.

Remember that its better giving than receiving, you dont know the life you might have saved while giving out.
Re: Giving/borrowing Money To Boyfriend by elipheleh(m): 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2010
if a boyfriend gives you money, i believe you should do the same for him when the need arises. somehow it is hard wired into guys to find and stay with a woman that compliments him and even the bible proves it. (read the bible and see how Eve's purpose was to support Adam). Ladies, if you care about the guy and the relationship, don't withdraw your arms when needed the most. only that single act can make the difference about his willingness to want to be with you for the rest of his live . this will assure him  that he's not alone- he's found that life partner.  I don't think it matters the number of times he comes running to you for help!
    However, if he has never given you before (even if he's poor), i have a very strong conviction that he doesn't  deserve your money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

97-year-old Woman Marries 86-year-old Man, Keeps Her Name / Stereotypes And Relationships / Can A Married Woman Have A Male Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.