Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (13912 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by druxy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
assuming mamagee's thread is not here ehn..I'll have bombed this place....
buh wait what concerns me,including you op...
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
donbenedict:
lwkmd... u wan make I show u confirm engagement ring? I get am ooooo

goodnyt hector.. I don try today .

C yah
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by donbenedict(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
goodnyt hector.. I don try today .

C yah
goodnyt sweetheart kiss i'v been meaning to tell u smth tho..
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by ernesty20(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2016
alobright17:
Op ma guy are you sure your head will remain for ur neck after this thread?
Op they will come for you Yes believe me they will. grin But I'm here to take some of your bullets Lol.
ahahahahgrin..

They no fit do anything cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by ernesty20(m): 7:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Spenx:

Two gbosa for you op. grin . I hope tomorrow is for refiner ?
yes dear
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Spenx(f): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2016
ernesty20:
yes dear

I love you to the moon and back mmmmuuuahh cheesy

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Natotogokillme: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Lolz!
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Natotogokillme: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2016
There are more useless threads than the ones listed
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
ernesty20:
this mu mu wey never create a thread since he join nairaland.. U know what?

Gerrarrahea mehn

That's because, unlike you sir, my whole existence does not revolve around Nairaland.
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Bespiel: 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hi Hate2U.

Hope you doing fine?

Naughtynaughty your contestant won. Oya come and take me out.
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by timsonpreye(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
am fine dear.. Tnx for checking up on me. Awayu too
am fine oh i jst don't know wat ur bestie is doing me this days, is lyk she is cheating on me grin
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
timsonpreye:
am fine oh i jst don't know wat ur bestie is doing me this days, is lyk she is cheating on me grin
talk to me honey

Why did u say dat
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Bespiel:
Hi Hate2U.

Hope you doing fine?

Naughtynaughty your contestant won. Oya come and take me out.
lol
Goodmrng dear

Who told u I had a candidate tongue
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by timsonpreye(m): 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lol Awayu timi kiss
I yam 5n, wat abt u?
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by dauntless15(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2016
This thread should be number one on that list
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by timsonpreye(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
talk to me honey

Why did u say dat
I loooove her to sky but She's not giving me attention lyk before u know wat that means ryt embarassed
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by timsonpreye(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
talk to me honey

Why did u say dat
I loooove her to sky but She's not giving me attention lyk before u know wat that means ryt embarassed
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by succyblinks(f): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2016
ernesty20:
Sometimes i wonder if google can answer some questions some people do ask us here. The funny thing is that they ask these useless questions and still expect us to answer them.

Well, without waisting much time, let me outline some useless threads i have seen so far. You can add yours if you have seen one.

TOP TEN MOST USELESS THREADS ON ROMANCE SECTION:

1- He treats me like trash by succyblinks - he treats you like trash and you still love him, so why are you telling us? Gerrarrahea mehn...

2- Help, my gf won't let me wash her toto by Northvietnam - when you were busy smashing smelling toto, you didnt tell us.. Na when he turn you down from washing it you dey tell us.. Rubbish

3- Am i really a dull guy cos i did this? By Lexlutor - you see free toto you no smash am, you come here con dey ask us jamb question.. Smh

4- you will never hear the cry of a baby in ur house, does such curse still exist? By wazobialander - on Romance section? Mtchwwww

5- the hoe story bar won't tell you. By Bembz - you went to a party, a guy dragged your pants down and started fuccking u.. Na so you cheap reach? Smh

6 share your emotional moments by dollyjoy - you beat a boy in school, he told you thank u, then u got emotional.. So how that one take concern romance land nah? Gerrarrahea mehn..

7- why do i predict what someone else is thinking and their personality accurately by mamagee311 - on Romance section? Madam, carry your prophesy go somewhere else where it will be appreciated.. Thank me later.

8- sorry to ask by Jaxmanreal - when i opened this thread, i was disappointed when i saw ; "i drop my phone this morning and my screen got cracked, what do i do?." put it inside toilet.. Fool

9- menses on wedding day by naughtynaughty - such a disgusting useless thread.. Mtchhwwww..

10, add yours.

Please stop making this section a trash can where you can dump your rubbish.

Smh.. Its funny how the chief executive of useless thread turns around and starts saying trash but the thing is I don't do all this online fighting it's senseless.. So run along boy have a nice time
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2016
timsonpreye:
chaiii cry cry cry cry
I wie talk to her for u don't worry
Hope ure not thinking about killing urslf yet cry
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2016
Donbenedict
Cutehector
Talk2alabama

Etc etc grin grin
Whr r u guys ooo
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by ernesty20(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2016
succyblinks:

Smh.. Its funny how the chief executive of useless thread turns around and starts saying trash but the thing is I don't do all this online fighting it's senseless.. So run along boy have a nice time
e pain am
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by timsonpreye(m): 10:20am On Jun 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
chaiii cry cry cry cry
I wie talk to her for u don't worry
Hope ure not thinking about killing urslf yet cry
No ooh grin jst talk to her be4 i will use a plantain leaf to hang my self grin
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by ernesty20(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Donbenedict Cutehector Talk2alabama
Etc etc grin grin Whr r u guys ooo
go get a work and stop lazing around on nairaland
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2016
ernesty20:
go get a work and stop lazing around on nairaland

Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by donbenedict(m): 11:30am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=naughtynaughty post=46972745][/quote]lol hey, I'm pretty much busy wit school work these days, my Time online will be limited.. we'll be talkin frequently through radio wink
Re: Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
donbenedict:
lol hey, I'm pretty much busy wit school work these days, my Time online will be limited.. we'll be talkin frequently through radio wink
take all d time dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Hav Sex With A Lady For The First Time / Top 5 Richest P0rn Stars And Their Net Worth That Will Shock You / Happy Birthday Dechandel!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.