Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. (8208 Views)

Which Of These Female Names Have You Seen With The Most Sexually Active Ladies / 2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by ZaTruz: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2017
Everything I am about to say is fact and anyone who disagrees is just lying to himself.

Lots of the active ladies on this section who appear to be assertive, loud-mouthed and rude online actually can't even express their opinions confidently offline, let alone look a guy in the eye when talking to him.
I'll give you an example. Look at Mhizesther. This is someone who acts like a mad dog online but offline she is an extremely shy kitten. She can't speak in public and is extremely self conscious about herself when around people.

Believe it or not, most active ladies on romance section have no lives outside of this forum. This explains why they literally spend more than 90% of their waking hours on this forum. Take Safiaa as an example. This is someone who claims to be a student who studies and works simultaneously, but yet lives on this forum 24/7. So the only explanation is that if she is actually a student who is employed then the only thing she ever does is go to classes, work, and spend the rest of her time on nairaland. This is the exact story for the rest of the active ladies here. Like think about any serious person you know who has something serious to do with her life, and still goes out to have fun, would such person have the time to spend on nairaland arguing about irrelevant matters? People who have lives outside nairaland are so engaged in their interactions with real people that they wouldn't have so much time to spend engaging with anonymous people. This is a simple fact.

Most of the active ladies here are usually lonely, mostly as a result of not being attractive. Let's be honest with ourselves. Physically attractive ladies aren't active on nairaland. This might seem like a harsh thing to say but it's the truth. Anyone who understands wetin dey sup for this country would agree with me that women who are conventionally attractive wouldn't spend so much time on nairaland giving opinions to every thread. Pretty ladies spend time on Instagram & Snapchat, not nairaland. Even if they use Nairaland, they are either using it to promote their businesses or brands. But they definitely wouldn't spend such time on romance section arguing nonsense. And when they aren't on Instagram or Snapchat, they are going out and having fun with their boyfriend or some guy who has been dying to take them out. Pretty ladies always have lots of options of things to do with their time, other than spend it on Nairaland. It's the undesirable ones wey nodody dey send dey spend 24 hrs on romance section.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by stephleena(f): 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2017
lol..they aff offended this one..

5 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 12, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2017
Sorry I'm not in the mood, try again later and remember to use your main moniker..
Happy sunday wink

8 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by chineduemmao: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Ur ban is loading sha...
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by stephleena(f): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2017
so many male bitches,on the loose this days on nairaland..ogbeni free this ladies..real niggas are out there on the street,their accounts are fat and shapeless..they are making it happen,and not snitching on ladies..u niggas,should stop thinking below ur hairy balls...nonsense.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
Why is this one subbing my love, maybe she she didn't reply his PM, who knows cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:
[s] Everything I am about to say is fact and anyone who disagrees is just lying to himself.

Lots of the active ladies on this section who appear to be assertive, loud-mouthed and rude online actually can't even express their opinions confidently offline, let alone look a guy in the eye when talking to him.
I'll give you an example. Look at Mhizesther. This is someone who acts like a mad dog online but offline she is an extremely shy kitten. She can't speak in public and is extremely self conscious about herself when around people.

Believe it or not, most active ladies on romance section have no lives outside of this forum. This explains why they literally spend more than 90% of their waking hours on this forum. Take Safiaa as an example. This is someone who claims to be a student who studies and works simultaneously, but yet lives on this forum 24/7. So the only explanation is that if she is actually a student who is employed then the only thing she ever does is go to classes, work, and spend the rest of her time on nairaland. This is the exact story for the rest of the active ladies here. Like think about any serious person you know who has something serious to do with her life, and still goes out to have fun, would such person have the time to spend on nairaland arguing about irrelevant matters? People who have lives outside nairaland are so engaged in their interactions with real people that they wouldn't have so much time to spend engaging with anonymous people. This is a simple fact.

Most of the active ladies here are usually lonely, mostly as a result of not being attractive. Let's be honest with ourselves. Physically attractive ladies aren't active on nairaland. This might seem like a harsh thing to say but it's the truth. Anyone who understands wetin dey sup for this country would agree with me that women who are conventionally attractive wouldn't spend so much time on nairaland giving opinions to every thread. Pretty ladies spend time on Instagram & Snapchat, not nairaland. Even if they use Nairaland, they are either using it to promote their businesses or brands. But they definitely wouldn't spend such time on romance section arguing nonsense. And when they aren't on Instagram or Snapchat, they are going out and having fun with their boyfriend or some guy who has been dying to take them out. Pretty ladies always have lots of options of things to do with their time, other than spend it on Nairaland. It's the undesirable ones wey nodody dey send dey spend 24 hrs on romance section. [/s]
Let's have your opinion of the guys like you who sleep on NL.

4 Likes 1 Share

@Op:
You must have been putting in overtime here to know they "literally spend 90% of their lives here". Plainly put, you're a stalker. grin

4 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2017
sexybbstar:
That quote is lame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by ZaTruz: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
mhizesther:
Sorry I'm not in the mood, try again later and remember to use your main moniker..
Happy sunday wink

Not in the mood for what? You know everything I have said is true. You even have it documented in your diary. You know what you are - A lonely, insecure, shy, timid, girl who doesn't believe she is attractive. People like you should pay weekly tithes to Nairaland for giving you a voice and an opportunity to interact with others on a level playing field, yet you abuse this opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by ZaTruz: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Why is this one subbing my love, maybe she she didn't reply his PM, who knows cheesy cheesy

Have you even seen the face of your so called love? Have you heard her voice? Please answer.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by sonofanarchy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2017
the girls you mentioned are all kids

2 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:

Have you even seen the face of your so called love? Have you heard her voice? Please answer.
yes I have, we talk offline
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
...popcorn here grin

5 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
greiboy:
grin grin
hmm broken hearts cheesy
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
i'll agree with the op to some extent.
i stand corrected.....
most of 'em are kids... secobdary school..... i also know big girls on here, but they aint sleeping on nairaland. They seldomnly come here and drop reasonable comments.

6 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by ZaTruz: 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
ObaFemy:
@Op:
You must have been putting in overtime here to know they "literally spend 90% of their lives here". Plainly put, you're a stalker. grin

No you don't have to spend so much time here to identify people who are active. If every time you view a thread whether on front page or on this section and you see a particular person's comment, then that person is almost always online and active as well. Anyone can notice this, even someone who visits nairaland twice a week.

7 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
Makydebbie I am still waiting for the Sunday sweetness kiss
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:

Not in the mood for what? You know everything I have said is true. You even have it documented in your diary. You know what you are - A lonely, insecure, shy, timid, girl who doesn't believe she is attractive. People like you should pay weekly tithes to Nairaland for giving you a voice and an opportunity to interact with others on a level playing field, yet you abuse this opportunity.

Yes honey, I'm an introvert but I'm definitely not a coward... i'm still not going to exchange words with you.

5 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
You had to use an alternate account for this? sad
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Windflower(f): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:

Haha,and for you to have taken notice of all these,what does that makes you. Going by your write up,if you were busy in the real world then you wont have time to be spewing trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Makydbbie I am still waiting for the Sunday sweetness kiss
Another thread biko.
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:

No you don't have to spend so much time here to identify people who are active. If every time you view a thread whether on front page or on this section and you see a particular person's comment, then that person is almost always online and active as well. Anyone can notice this, even someone who visits nairaland twice a week.
you are a stalker, you are driven by bitterness why would you open a thread to embarrass someone who may not even know about your existence

6 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by ZaTruz: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
stephleena:
so many male bitches,on the loose this days on nairaland..ogbeni free this ladies..real niggas are out there on the street,their accounts are fat and shapeless..they are making it happen,and not snitching on ladies..u niggas,should stop thinking below ur hairy balls...nonsense.

The truth really hurts.

7 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2017
lefulefu:

hmm broken hearts cheesy
I don't know why op chose to single out two ladies to target sha cheesy grin

He is arguing from the specific to the general, making the specific the main focus of his arguments.

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by makydebbie(f): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
Windflower:

Haha,and for you to have taken notice of all these,what does that makes you. Going by your write up,if you were busy in the real world then you wont have time to be spewing trash.
He wouldn't even have time to be concerned about this "jobless females" here. But yes, he had time to create a new mail and nairaland account to shame the ladies. Can someone define joblessness and frustration for me again?

2 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by PointZerom: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by iamJ(m): 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2017
ZaTruz:
Everything I am about to say is fact and anyone who disagrees is just lying to himself.

I'll give you an example. This is someone who acts like a mad dog online but offline she is an extremely shy kitten. She can't speak in public and is extremely self conscious about herself when around people.

Most of the active ladies here are usually lonely, mostly as a result of not being attractive. Let's be honest with ourselves. Physically attractive ladies aren't active on nairaland. This might seem like a harsh thing to say but it's the truth. Anyone who understands wetin dey sup for this country would agree with me that women who are conventionally attractive wouldn't spend so much time on nairaland giving opinions to every thread. Pretty ladies spend time on Instagram & Snapchat, not nairaland. Even if they use Nairaland, they are either using it to promote their businesses or brands. But they definitely wouldn't spend such time on romance section arguing nonsense. And when they aren't on Instagram or Snapchat, they are going out and having fun with their boyfriend or some guy who has been dying to take them out. Pretty ladies always have lots of options of things to do with their time, other than spend it on Nairaland. It's the undesirable ones wey nodody dey send dey spend 24 hrs on romance section.
its a burn ooooo

Same thing I have been saying here

They called me a hater cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They know themselves
[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Funny enough I know who this is, I know your main and your alternates try harder, she will notice you and have your baby
Re: Truth About Most Active Ladies On Romance Section. by ZaTruz: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
mhizesther:

Yes honey, I'm an introvert but I'm definitely not a coward... i'm still not going to exchange words with you.

Please I'm not your honey. I don't do ugly girls.

There is a difference between being an introvert and being shy and timid. You are shy and timid and extremely insecure.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Forget Someone You Love In Just One Month / 25 Most Expensive Divorces In History That'll Make You Sorry For The Rich / The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.