Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: (10993 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Is It Wrong To Have Ur Wife's Unclad Pics Wth Pant And Bra As Ur Screensaver? / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by LORD101(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2007
I love my girlfriend so much, and have done lots of very unimaginable things for the love we share, but she insists i must make her pic my phone screensaver or wallpaper,  When she made the request earlier, i did, but i changed it after some days, cos i dont keep screensavers for long, but she insists that if i must change it, i should keep changing it with her pics(i got lots of her pics in my set). Her pressure has gotten on my nerve that i have now deleted all her pics from my set(she is yet to know this though). Please what do you advice?   I love my girl but i hate to be pressured and she knows this, Am in a fix
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Bolarge(m): 10:39am On Aug 08, 2007
She must be really pretty and really insecure.
Stick to your guns mate. Use her pic only when you feel like it.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Matured26(m): 11:30am On Aug 08, 2007
Point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pls don't be hoodwinked into doing that all the time.
With women, what you tolerate surely multiplies.
So what you don't want to multiply, pls don't tolerate it.
However, pls find a way to make her understand that she's just feeling insecure
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Hazeleyed(f): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2007
u don't want to use her pic.but u'll want her to give u her phone lock code,allow u check her messages and so on, GUYs, have i seen selfish proud species like u??NOOOOOOOOOOO.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by iice(f): 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2007
E be like say na by force. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by ssRhino: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2007
do what is best for you, but when u give her a yard, be sure she will take a mile, just make sure you not refusing cos u have something up ur sleeve oh
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by trendy(f): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2007
jeeeez, na wah for this girl o!
i wont beg a guy to put me on his screen no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
maybe she is insecure,

@ poster, just oblige her and do as she please to make her happy
since you love her and you've done a lot for her
this is a small favour tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by ladydibia(f): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2007
As for me i dont see anything wrong in fixing ur lady's pics on ur phone as a screen saver, if u are proud of her u will even do it without her telling you,and if that is wat she wants to make her happy, i dont think it is too much sacrifice to do for the one u say u love.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by iice(f): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2007
so her pic should forever be his screensaver undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Joey82(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2007
iice:

so her pic should forever be his screensaver undecided
abiooo? ask ladydibia oooh!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by femionasan(m): 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2007
Is your own picture her screensaver?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by igbonla(m): 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2007
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Jewelbaby01(f): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
[quote author=igbonla post=13Tell me what kind of men look through their babe's phone? Who cares if you exchange texts with the devil?[/quote]hmmm, jealous men and probably cheating men. They can never trust any girl, that's cos they don't even trust themselves.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by thorbar(m): 6:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hazeleyed:
u don't want to use her pic.but u'll want her to give u her phone lock code,allow u check her messages and so on, GUYs, have i seen selfish proud species like u??NOOOOOOOOOOO.
hu cares abt ya fone lock code,n ur messages....if ur guy does dat den he must av a shock absolver,cos i even fear 4 u as u dey talk so
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
But what!!..put it na, is she nt ur gf, u shud be proud of her...
bt for me i dnt bother of my pics as screensaver or dp,as far as am getin d sweet luv frm him.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by thorbar(m): 6:22pm On Jan 09, 2015
Guy ur girl is feeling insecured,maybe tinx dat r not happening b4 is in ur show now,guy check urself.or
Maybe u didnt let er know how much u value er,she is in doubt,,help er out,sit er down talk 2 er n show er she is ur world..dont just tell her,Show her
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by chronique(m): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2015
Tell her to buy you a phone so you can put her pic on that one as a screen saver.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by JAVANESE(m): 9:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
LORD101:
I love my girlfriend so much, and have done lots of very unimaginable things for the love we share, but she insists i must make her pic my phone screensaver or wallpaper,  When she made the request earlier, i did, but i changed it after some days, cos i dont keep screensavers for long, but she insists that if i must change it, i should keep changing it with her pics(i got lots of her pics in my set). Her pressure has gotten on my nerve that i have now deleted all her pics from my set(she is yet to know this though). Please what do you advice?   I love my girl but i hate to be pressured and she knows this, Am in a fix
nd wats d age of dis gf of urs cus i smell callowness
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Janeify(f): 5:58am On Jan 10, 2015
Some girls act oddly.
Your happiness should come first. Leave that love thingy! If someone is made for you, nothing can drive them away.
If she can't allow you to do what you feel like then i don't know what will happen when you both get married. Besides, what shall it profit you if you use her d. P as your wallpaper, carpetpaper, 2go d.p and end up breaking up?

Note :I'm not asking you to break up with her but guy, you just need to follow your instinct
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 10, 2015
Hazeleyed:
is that ur judgement?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by japhmanuel: 9:25am On Jan 10, 2015
Is she using ur pix as her screen saver??
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by fattybombom: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Hazeleyed:
Shataap my friend! Does d girl hv his as her screen saver? Dat's he u girls misbehave and start crying later.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by fattybombom: 10:17am On Jan 10, 2015
Hazeleyed:
Shataap my friend! Does d girl hv his as her screen saver? Dat's hw u girls misbehave and start crying later.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by ijiini(m): 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
Midehi:
But what!!..put it na, is she nt ur gf, u shud be proud of her...
bt for me i dnt bother of my pics as screensaver or dp,as far as am getin d sweet luv frm him.
"sweet love"indeed
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by yuiop(m): 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2015
Na wah oooo......thread was opened about 5years ...........
.......Anyway just passing.........
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Equado(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
After 8years, 26 comments..Bros close this thread abeg!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
Hazeleyed:
where did he say he wants her phone passwords? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Equado:
After 8years, 26 comments..Bros close this thread abeg!!!
8yrs ago OMG!!!! And I am quoting someone grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Equado(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
8yrs ago OMG!!!! And I am quoting someone grin
lol...guess so
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Her Pic As My Phone Screensaver, But: by Obynolee(f): 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2015
LORD101:

How old is this your babe?,because she behaves so childish

(1) (Reply)

What Your Birth Month Say About You / Damn!!..this Ass Could Make U Cum In A Sec / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.