Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos (66346 Views)

(leaked Video) Father Beats Boy Caught Sleeping With His 13-year-old Daughter / Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Anaconda In Unizik? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by bigiyaro(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2016
The girl is fvcking the boy right now as i type this. Her dad jst wasted his time n energy.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by UyiIredia(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Serves the guy right. You reap what you sow.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Africanpride: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Very good, the kind of dad i want to be. Let one idiot of a boy raise his hand to hit my daughters, that might be the last time he will be able to raise that hand. Bunch of losers everywhere, go hit a man like ya if you wanna fight. Pus.syclats running around like animals. He go learn the hard way.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by wayodude(m): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Good man. Something tells me the girl would be back with the boy in no time and collect even more beating. Girls sha...
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by sade1994(f): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2016
snezBaba:

Even your dad will still beat you on top beating.I fear that man shocked

grin..u never see sth..
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Ajgal10(f): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Trophy Dad
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the guy?

U don mad o
If na ur daughter persin dey beat like dat
U go dey wait for legal action ba?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by laladre: 10:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.

God will make this happen to your Sister, then we will see if you Father is Learned, then maybe you or your brother is Matured and not a Fool/Stupid, maybe your sister is a LovePeddler and the Guy a Frat man, idiot if you don't have any sensible thing to say then keep shut... A. Forum is not a place where you open the pit in your mouth to release unresonable things/words to pour out... THINK.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm sure the guy go be lala. Him think say na nairaland him dey dey bully us.

Him mouth go don swell up well well tongue tongue tongue
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 25, 2016
sade1994:
If Na my papa, he Will beat sense into me for being in a relationship with a woman beater

I swear down we r of the same father
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:25am On Jun 25, 2016
Africanpride:
Very good, the kind of dad i want to be. Let one idiot of a boy rise is hand to hit my daughters, that might be the last time he will be able to rise that hand. Bunch of losers everywhere, go hit a man like ya if you wanna fight. Pus.syclats running around like animals. He go learn the hard way.
guy that word no be rise o abi RICE dey hungry you ni?
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by bargric(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2016
I guess the father na Mr No nonsense man!

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2016
cekhoe:
If she was married to him,then I would have applauded the dad for stepping in.For the man to have left his house, it means it is not the first time which automatically means the girl is stupid for being in a relationship with a man that beats you (ordinary boyfriend for that matter). However, that he has a stupid child doesn't mean he should allow her to be rough handled, as it's the parents duty to first protect their child and scold later,but involving the police should have been the best way to go.wetin be my own self, na as e take pain the man for body,the yeye bf deserves what he got

sweetheart u are so pretty i like ur face.
who is shining ur congo
u deserve a big kondo
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by wizsolzy(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.

Maybe I should date ur sister and kip beating her steady. So dat u nd ur dad should do ntin in dat way ur dad will be learned u wil be matured nd ur sister will nt be stupid.....Ode
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by GIYAZZ(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2016
grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by dnawah(m): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

the boy will learn a big lesson,never abuse a woman.u know wat the sons of Jacob did because Dinah they sister?his lucky
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by evy1(m): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2016
What is the guarantee that after beating him,the daughter won't involve herself in another abusive relationship.
When he should be tackling the primary problem which is the daughter.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by ericuzor(m): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

nah your type dey beat people pikin abi you never jam family abi you call that boy weakling if nah my family ur type try am ur whole family not just the boy will be dealt with for not bringing up the child to respect women
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by ericuzor(m): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Dfinex:
the dad is doing the wrong thing joor. Instead of sitting his daughter down and giving her some thought provoking advice he's going about fighting a boy....that's so shameful.
What if the boy had some crazy friends around who doesn't care about the man's age and they decided to turn it into a fight for all? ?.....then we'll be singing a different song by now.
I can't dare to tell my dad such...lolss...the way he will look at me alone will make me take dressing.
no he should fold his hands and wait till the day they will call him on phone telling him your daughter is the hospital beating to stupor,i know you don't have a father that fights for you,when you see a family with a strong union don't Bleep with them
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Africanpride: 10:42am On Jun 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
guy that word no be rise o abi RICE dey hungry you ni?

Na typo ooo, make you put me for ground, reading police.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 10:42am On Jun 25, 2016
ericuzor:
nah your type dey beat people pikin abi you never jam family abi you call that boy weakling if nah my family ur type try am ur whole family not just the boy will be dealt with for not bringing up the child to respect women

Then your family must be irresponsible for breeding such an irresponsible daughter as a child
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by ManTiger(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

What if the bf finally beat the girl to death?
This is how I expect every father to behave!

For the girl to have gone ahead to tell her father speaks volume on the height of the abuse.

Kudos to the man joor.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2016
ericuzor:
no he should fold his hands and wait till the day they will call him on phone telling him your daughter is the hospital beating to stupor,i know you don't have a father that fights for you,when you see a family with a strong union don't Bleep with them

If he was responsible enough to raise his daughter well, there wouldn't come such a time.
My father was wise enough not seek the dark goat before nightfall. He taught us maturity.

Sorry, if yours spoon-fed you
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by olumalcolm(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Dis dad no well. U send ur pikib go sch,she enta sch go date 1 idiot, d guy cm dey mend am, u no cm get sense, u cm carry ursef go d guy sch go dey beat d guy instead of u to tlk sense into ur daughter for being so irresponsible to d extent of dating a thug and d guy no thug reach mk him for mend daughter,fada and bro 2geda. All of dem for dat nollywood movie no get sense. angry
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by IYANGBALI: 10:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Africanpride:

Na typo ooo, make you put me for ground, reading police.
grin grin grin I think say mama sheoma rice dey hungly you tongue tongue tongue
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2016
dnawah:
the boy will learn a big lesson,never abuse a woman.u know wat the sons of Jacob did because Dinah they sister?his lucky

Jacob was reasonable enough to sanction his sons knowing that the fault was his for not raising his Dina with good sense of judgment
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 10:57am On Jun 25, 2016
wizsolzy:

Maybe I should date ur sister and kip beating her steady. So dat u nd ur dad should do ntin in dat way ur dad will be learned u wil be matured nd ur sister will nt be stupid.....Ode

My sister Will be reasonable enough to quit the relationship the moment you lay your hand on her.
My dad and I don't have to intervene.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Africanpride: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
grin grin grin I think say mama sheoma rice dey hungly you tongue tongue tongue

This one tomatoes cost pass pms, na rice go dey hungry me noooo. undecided
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by jude90(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2016
good for him
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Tsongz(f): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2016
grin make dem come do am to my fred

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African,Egyptian Universities Dominate Africa's Top 30 Universities List / Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.