Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos (66345 Views)

(leaked Video) Father Beats Boy Caught Sleeping With His 13-year-old Daughter / Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Anaconda In Unizik? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by tayo200(m): 10:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Akinkunmi0777:
pls are you tayo from iragbiji.
nooooo!!!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by mikolo80: 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling.
if it were you what would you do different
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by mikolo80: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the guy?
and in your mind you believe that our legal system will work
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by priiince(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
mikolo80:
and in your mind you believe that our legal system will work
Once again I ask, what if the guy Die in the process of jungle justice undecided
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by mikolo80: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:

Once again I ask, what if the guy Die in the process of jungle justice undecided
then police Don see food to chop be dat. but would you rather wait for your daughter to be killed because police don't like to settle domestic disputes
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by priiince(m): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
mikolo80:
then police Don see food to chop be dat. but would you rather wait for your daughter to be killed because police don't like to settle domestic disputes
Firstly I won't have a daughter cheesy buh seriously the man's son shud engage the guy if he continues then the guy's family shud be talked to then law enforcement authorities shud be physically involved if he doesn't cloth his he-goat xtics.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by mikolo80: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
priiince:

Firstly I won't have a daughter cheesy buh seriously the man's son shud engage the guy if he continues then the guy's family shud be talked to then law enforcement authorities shud be physically involved if he doesn't cloth his he-goat xtics.
i know what you're saying but that is in a same environment not this jungle called Nigeria
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2016
mikolo80:
if it were you what would you do different
Depending on who I am...
The dad,
The brother,
The beater or
The girl...

So who??
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by mikolo80: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Bluezy13:

Depending on who I am...
The dad,
The brother,
The beater or
The girl...

So who??
the dad
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 12:32am On Jun 26, 2016
mikolo80:
the dad

Foremost, my daughter would be raised reasonably such that would quit a relationship the moment a guy raises his hand on her. If she quit the relationship, the guy wouldn't be fond of beating her.

From the above, obviously, I would have no part to play.
Peradventure it happens, I'll even beat my daughter for being unreasonable in dating a guy that beats her up and also for disturbing my peace when she is suppose to know what to do

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by histemple: 1:13am On Jun 26, 2016
Bluezy13:

Foremost, my daughter would be raised reasonably such that would quit a relationship the moment a guy raises his hand on her. If she quit the relationship, the guy wouldn't be fond of beating her.

Peradventure it happens, I'll even beat my daughter for being unreasonable in dating a guy that beats her up and also for disturbing my peace when she is suppose to know what to do

Excellent. The father's irresponsible approach has shown that he was/is a tout and as such, couldn't have been able to raise a responsible family. This is further justified with the son accompanying him to a primitive mission. What a mockery to fatherhood!
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by mikolo80: 1:14am On Jun 26, 2016
Bluezy13:

hear hear
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by mikolo80: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2016
Bluezy13:

hear hear well said
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by histemple: 1:33am On Jun 26, 2016
Dfinex:
the dad is doing the wrong thing joor. Instead of sitting his daughter down and giving her some thought provoking advice he's going about fighting a boy....that's so shameful.
What if the boy had some crazy friends around who doesn't care about the man's age and they decided to turn it into a fight for all? ?.....then we'll be singing a different song by now.
I can't dare to tell my dad such...lolss...the way he will look at me alone will make me take dressing.

Beautiful contribution. The father is obviously a tout and as such couldn't have raised a responsible family. Ordinarily, a well trained lady should have a mind of her own to determine the kind of relationship she gets into and the quality of such friend (s).

To further justify the family's stupidity, the son even followed him to such a shameful display of barbarism. A well trained son should have advised the father to adopt a more responsible approach. For God's sake, we are not talking about a Son-in-law here.

Like you rightly said, the father, son and daughter were lucky that the boyfriend doesn't have friends that doesn't take rubbish. Just imagine if that guy was a cultist and his friends were around. Even if they decide to respect the man's age, that his son and daughter could have seen hell on earth------- and guess what? Fear of death won't let them report the incident.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Dfinex(f): 6:02am On Jun 26, 2016
histemple:

Beautiful contribution. The father is obviously a tout and as such couldn't have raised a responsible family. Ordinarily, a well trained lady should have a mind of her own to determine the kind of relationship she gets into and the quality of such friend (s).

To further justify the family's stupidity, the son even followed him to such a shameful display of barbarism. A well trained son should have advised the father to adopt a more responsible approach. For God's sake, we are not talking about a Son-in-law here.

Like you rightly said, the father, son and daughter were lucky that the boyfriend doesn't have friends that doesn't take rubbish. Just imagine if that guy was a cultist and his friends were around. Even if they decide to respect the man's age, that his son and daughter could have seen hell on earth------- and guess what? Fear of death won't let them report the incident.

exactly the point. it's like a mother sending her daughter to get some stuff from a supermarket that îs ät Ezeji street and she comes back without it, crying that Mr Johnnie who lives at crystal street raped her...instead of actually confirming what took her from the supermarket ţo Mr Johnnie's house. ...she rushed out to go and fight Mr Johnnie only to find out that her daughter has been playing dirty with him for a while now .
one will begin to ask what exactly has she been teaching her daughter with that kind of a behavior .thē thruth is man
y of us need to learn how to think for ourselves and shun this "herd mentality ".
cheers.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Emysworld(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bluezy13:
Hahahaha....

The dad is unlearned, the brother is immature nd stupid, the girl is still a kid and the poor boy is a weakling. A funny scenerio

Unlearned for even thinking of beating up her child's boyfriend. Immature and stupid for going with the father. Still a kid for dating a guy dat beats her up nd reporting 2 d dad and brother instead of to end the relationship. weakling for beating a woman but unable to even try retaliating while being beaten up.

What a silly post, and people even likes it. Oga what happened to your sense of reasoning to think that the so called girlfriend just went home and started telling everyone that "her boyfriend" beats her, an everage girl I know would never say such to her father and brother just like that.

Now that the father came to the knowledge of it he became infuriated that "a boyfriend" would beat up her beloved daughter, and he's like " who the he'll is he, and what does he look like, let me go there and see him myself" then the son, taking a precarious measure for peace sake decided to go with the father should he overreact or anything funny happen...

And again you expect the so called boyfriend to start fighting the father of a girl he beats up, not that they are married o, I tell you that even if the boy is Mayweather and he is in his right senses, he will never ever lay a finger on that old man not because the man is stronger, but because he's an elder, and in our culture we are taught to respect and be loyal to an elderly man, how much more of the one you injured her own daughter.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Emysworld:

What a silly post, and people even likes it. Oga what happened to your sense of reasoning to think that the so called girlfriend just went home and started telling everyone that "her boyfriend" beats her, an everage girl I know would never say such to her father and brother just like that.

Now that the father came to the knowledge of it he became infuriated that "a boyfriend" would beat up her beloved daughter, and he's like " who the he'll is he, and what does he look like, let me go there and see him myself" then the son, taking a precarious measure for peace sake decided to go with the father should he overreact or anything funny happen...

And again you expect the so called boyfriend to start fighting the father of a girl he beats up, not that they are married o, I tell you that even if the boy is Mayweather and he is in his right senses, he will never ever lay a finger on that old man not because the man is stronger, but because he's an elder, and in our culture we are taught to respect and be loyal to an elderly man, how much more of the one you injured her own daughter.

The human being behind this writeup is bereft of understanding and his myopia deterred him from noting the part that says fond of beating the girl
Why would the girl be so silly as to remain in a relationship after the first...second...third...beating right up to the knowledge of his family members who are insane enough to intervene?

It is obvious you hunger for likes...but going about it insanely is highly abysmal.

Nevertheless, I wish I could holla you just one like...but no, you have to earn it.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by abike12(f): 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
very good! I don't understand why a boyfriend will take it upon himself to be beating his girlfriend. the father should have let the brother scatter the bf's face. ewu
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by wizsolzy(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Bluezy13:

My sister Will be reasonable enough to quit the relationship the moment you lay your hand on her.
My dad and I don't have to intervene.

Bt wat if ur sister is not reasonable enough to end d relationship due to love
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by Bluezy13(m): 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
wizsolzy:

Bt wat if ur sister is not reasonable enough to end d relationship due to love
Then why would she complain
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by wizsolzy(m): 11:24am On Jun 29, 2016
Bluezy13:
Then why would she complain

Wat is d complain was made by a friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by refreshrate: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2016
PMWSpirit:

Na as he be say you never born or you no get sister,

Allow that one make him dey yarn dust like harmattan
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by refreshrate: 6:34am On Jul 02, 2016
Bluezy13:

The human being behind this writeup is bereft of understanding and his myopia deterred him from noting the part that says fond of beating the girl
Why would the girl be so silly as to remain in a relationship after the first...second...third...beating right up to the knowledge of his family members who are insane enough to intervene?

It is obvious you hunger for likes...but going about it insanely is highly abysmal.

Nevertheless, I wish I could holla you just one like...but no, you have to earn it.

Oga where in the post did you see that the girl remained in the relationship (or not)?
What if she had refused to continue & this became the basis for the boys reaction?

Let's stick to what we know pls.
Re: Father Beats His Daughter's Boyfriend In UNIZIK For Being Abusive - See Photos by lovchalice(f): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2016
Action is action. Kudos to the man
priiince:
Nigerians n their perpetual thirst for bare-knuckle simply irritate every core in me, what happened to taking legal actions against the guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African,Egyptian Universities Dominate Africa's Top 30 Universities List / Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.