Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,294 members, 7,839,444 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Loving With Your Head Alone Doesn't Exist. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Loving With Your Head Alone Doesn't Exist. (2732 Views)

Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Shake Your Head In Shame In You Understand This Pic / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loving With Your Head Alone Doesn't Exist. by harsysky(m): 9:16am On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:

My point is that even if u truly love them, cheating is a sign that they don't truly love you. You should free them to find that person who they can control themselves for.

I forgive, but it doesn't mean u wasn't betrayed. There will always be suspicion and then everyone is miserable. Cheating is the ultimate betrayal. And it is a signal that they don't truly love you, if they did then they wouldn't make the choice to hurt you so roughly.

Foolinlove, Is sex the only sign of genuine love? Have you watched the true life movie called "addiction"? Most times addiction could even be the reason your partner who truely loves you go on to cheat on you. Love is far bigger than what we are examining here o.

The bible even says "love your neighbour as you love yourself" but we've come to find out there are people who even hate themselves and are applying it also to others in this way: ," I love them the way I love myself"
Re: Loving With Your Head Alone Doesn't Exist. by harsysky(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2016
W3irDo:
Peopul and nonsensikal analojies. How do Yu Differenshiate between head and heart? grin

God bless you my friend. How can one differentiate something like head and heart love? I still can understand it and I get to hear it every time. " Love with your head and not with your heart"

Once more God bless you, bro!
Re: Loving With Your Head Alone Doesn't Exist. by foolinlove(f): 9:32am On Jun 25, 2016
harsysky:

Foolinlove, Is sex the only sign of genuine love? Have you watched the true life movie called "addiction"? Most times addiction could even be the reason your partner who truely loves you go on to cheat on you. Love is far bigger than what we are examining here o.

The bible even says "love your neighbour as you love yourself" but we've come to find out there are people who even hate themselves and are applying it also to others in this way: ," I love them the way I love myself"

Okay - no, sex purely does not define the relationship. But it is a huge part of a committed relationship. If sex wasn't a huge part of a lreationship then we'd all be having sex with everyone around us including our families...

There are a lot of things that define a good committed relationship. Wholly loving emotionally, spiritually and physcially.

Once you have committed, then sex is one thing you have said you will do only with one person. If you are doing that with everyone else then there is nothing special the two of you have together. If you are having sex with everyone around then the two of you may as well just be friends. There is nothing that binds you and keeps the relationship elevated above your relationship with anyone else.

If you respect your partner spiritually and emotionally, then you must respect them, physically as well. Try to meet their needs and desires and hopes and prayers. This is why sex with outside parties is the hugest betrayal.

You can pray with others at church, in the home, with other people and your partner. You have friends who will support you through emotional tough times in tandem with your partner. But to sex around? This is the special part that is only meant for you two alone. When you are committed, sex is the only thing you two have that is unique and special to you two alone.

I'm only speaking for couples who have made a monogamous agreement and commitment though, not ones who think sex parties and all that are okay between them. It's not for me, and though I try not to judge people, I think promiscuity is an awful and horrible thing.

1 Like

Re: Loving With Your Head Alone Doesn't Exist. by yemsai(f): 10:14am On Jun 25, 2016
harsysky:

I mean those who don't have any ulterior motives. Let me put it this way: those who are naïve. Do you think there is a particular stage called naivety in relationship where both parties love eachoda without knowing anything about love?

Take me by the hand. Imagine I am a baby or novice. Walk me through on this "loving with the head" thingy. I want to know it from you.
Naivety in a relatnship is wen u two r in a relatnship wit a blind eyes. D person may see signs that something might be going on in their relationship, but they choose to ignore it. They choose to ignore it because they would rather not deal with the issue or its consequences. They would rather keep their relationship as is. They are content with the way things are going and have no desire to shake things up.

There are countless reasons why people choose to live in this state. It may be because they are scared of losing the person and would rather not cause a problem. Or it may be due to the fact that they are extremely passive and do not want to deal with anything that is not directly brought to their attention. Regardless of the reason, this person is still making a conscious decision to live in a state of denial about what may or may not be going on in his/her relationship.
your relationship you may start to get the feeling that something just isn’t right. Women have been known to have a sixth sense, it is called intuition.  Are you better off not knowing? Some women may feel that by them choosing to ignore signs of trouble, they can go on living in this happy relationship without interference from any outside drama. But can you really be in a happy, fulfilling relationship if you are choosing to live in “naïvety”? Is the saying true, what you don’t know can’t hurt you?
Now lemme ask dis...r u trying to love wit ur head nd nt heart?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag / Hillarious Conversation Between Two Corpers( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.