Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

"Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag (2726 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Fgg

1 Like

Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Jessicaseth(f): 11:34am On Feb 18, 2017
I still don't understand the fuse about this Yoruba Demon analogy.

Hello nairaland
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by herzern(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2017
You are truly a savvy of lanquaqe syntax and semantics.

I actually lost count of ladies whose names are preceded by the word "Chi" that have been ruthlessly,relentlessly damaqed by me sexually.

Chiamaka
Chinyere
Chichi
Chidinhma

Just to mention a few. wink
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 18, 2017
Are you done? angry
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Hello nairaland

Fake account spotted.

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Ishilove: 11:48am On Feb 18, 2017
B2Spirits, have we met before?
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 18, 2017
ToriBlue:
Are you done? angry

Just unveiling the bird, its plumages first.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Ishilove:
B2Spirits, have we met before?

Yes, dear.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2017
I wonder why I will sit down in my complete sense and decided to tag myself a demon. E no go happen, walai
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by inourcare: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Ishilove: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2017
B2Spirits:

Yes, dear.
Oh. Where,please?
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh. Where,please?

That eatery at Orisunbare.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Ishilove: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
B2Spirits:

That eatery at Orisunbare.
Oh! Yes! cheesy

You changed your account, it seems.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ishilove:

Oh! Yes! cheesy

You changed your account, it seems.

That's why I'm B2Sp.irits by name...as the wind bloweth where it listeth not, so the ways of the spirit are not fathomable, the Scriptures would say.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Udmaster(m): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Hello nairaland
HELLO EVERYONE. A NEW FAKE FEMALE MONIKER IS IN TOWN.
DONT FALL FOR THAT D.P, ITS A MAN BEHIND THIS MONIKER

2 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Maxi112: 12:12pm On Feb 18, 2017
reading through.... Yoruba demon
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by McBrooklyn(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
OP, nice piece... Wehdonesir cool
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:

I dey copy you ni o.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
McBrooklyn:
You too na Yoruba demon cool
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
B2Spirits:

That's why I'm B2Sp.irits by name...as the wind bloweth where it listeth not, so the ways of the spirit are not fathomable, the Scriptures would say.
Abi o. Nice to hear from you again.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by McBrooklyn(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2017
B2Spirits:

I dey copy you ni o.

Copy me ke?? Na you be the Baba for the girls now... cheesy
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
herzern:

I actually lost count of ladies whose names are preceded by the word "Chi" that have been ruthlessly,relentlessly damaqed by me sexually.

Chiamaka
Chinyere
Chichi
Chidinhma

I'm a literature section dropout. The likes of Royver, Oyinprince, Larrysûn, Ishiløve drowned out my voice.

I use to fall for brain. No one here is seeing what I see in those female monikers I mentioned. There are some girls that don't believe in dating or love. That Raine80 and Ishilôve are examples. And I seem to always want to change their perception. Had it been that Raine80 lives in Nigeria, she would have become my project long ago wink.

They are not feminists. What I suspect about them is their intrusive zodiac signs; imagine if they are Aquarius females, you won't need money to convince them, and you can't stand their out-of-this-world perceptions--the dreamland. Top on their agenda is how to change this world, not how to be happy as an individual.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by dryyansh1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
Interesting piece
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Huddler: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Jessicaseth:

Hello nairaland

You dey mind them.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
B2Spirits:

I'm a literature section dropout. The likes of Royver, Oyinprince, Larrysûn, Ishiløve drowned out my voice.

I use to fall for brain. No one here is seeing what I see in those female monikers I mentioned. There are some girls that don't believe in dating or love. That Raine80 and Ishilôve are examples. And I seem to always want to change their perception. Had it been that Raine80 lives in Nigeria, she would have become my project long ago wink.

They are not feminists. What I suspect about them is their intrusive zodiac signs; imagine if they are Aquarius females, you won't need money to convince them, and you can't stand their out-of-this-world perceptions--the dreamland. Top on their agenda is how to change this world, not how to be happy as an individual.
Rainy80 is one of d few Nlanders I do admire..calm...focused n otherworldly mature....almost alien....but d girl(or woman) na case study on neutrality...never excited...have this impenetrable facade DAT baffled n yet excites me....very intelligent too.......a being like DAT could 'undemon' me anytime... Sadly she seems all hooked up or a baby mama with 5 kids or a grandma or something.... undecided
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
Huddler:

You dey mind them.

It's understandable, quoting their idol who registered this afternoon. To end their dearth of women is the reason why I'm here.

And to Jessicaseth, should we place a wager that I can marry you, not date you, if I want?
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Huddler: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
herzern:

Chiamaka
Chinyere
Chichi
Chidinhma

These are the list of Yoruba girls I have banged.

Temi

Omotayor

Yemisi

Tolu

Temitope

Lola

Sukirat

Anu

sandra

The list goes on, the good thing here is that I don't brag about Fvcking Yoruba women.

3 Likes

Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by luminouz(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Huddler:

These are the list of Yoruba girls I have banged.

Temi

Omotayor

Yemisi

Tolu

Temitope

Lola

Sukirat

Anu

sandra

The list goes on, the good thing here is that I don't brag about Fvcking Yoruba women.

Sandra is Yoruba abi?
N oh....u just bragged about it!
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Huddler: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
luminouz:
Sandra is Yoruba abi? N oh....u just bragged about it!
Sandra is a Yoruba girl.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Huddler: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
B2Spirits:

It's understandable, quoting their idol who registered this afternoon. To end their dearth of women is the reason why I'm here.

And to Jessicaseth, should we place a wager that I can marry you, not date you, if I want?

I bet that girl isn't Yoruba.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by Deadvalley001: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Yoruba Niggas are weaklings, you should be looking for old white women to hook up with, while Igbo Niggas are busy smashing the young punnies.
Re: "Yoruba Demon": 5 Reasons Why You Should Wear This Tag by ireneblush(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
Udmaster:
HELLO EVERYONE. A NEW FAKE FEMALE MONIKER IS IN TOWN.
DONT FALL FOR THAT D.P, ITS A MAN BEHIND THIS MONIKER
newest trend on Nl, he's been all over the place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS ONLY..... Serious Matter / Hillarious Conversation Between Two Corpers( Photos) / Cheating In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.