Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Funny Truth About Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Truth About Girls (1000 Views)

Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Is This True About Girls? (photo) / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Truth About Girls by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
The best way to know a Nigerian girl's real name is to ask her for her account details... That's when 'Natasha Hills' will turn to 'Nyenime offiong Etim udo-ekpat'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Truth About Girls by raphie01(f): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin
Re: Funny Truth About Girls by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Try listen to cool fm. grin
Re: Funny Truth About Girls by Bespiel: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Try listen to cool fm. grin

I love Cool Fm cheesy
Re: Funny Truth About Girls by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Callers form too much on that station. They all bear English name. grin
Bespiel:

I love Cool Fm cheesy
Re: Funny Truth About Girls by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Its in their nature, they lie about everything including their age
Re: Funny Truth About Girls by Bespiel: 12:01am On Jun 25, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Callers form too much on that station. They all bear English name. grin

Lol...You eh. I liked it cos of Dan Foster tho, even after he left, I still like em. Rhythm Fm too, plus there a relatively new radio Urban Fm too
Re: Funny Truth About Girls by tosyne2much(m): 12:16am On Jun 25, 2016
Hahaahahaa funny grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Truth About Girls by kentuta(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2016
Fact...hahahaha
Re: Funny Truth About Girls by photoshoot(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy

Lol

Sorry.... embarassed

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius

It is no news again that Miss NL grand finale is in few hours
If you didn't know before, well now you know kiss

[b]Let's talk about a Beauty Queen, shall we?

What are the qualities of a beauty queen?

•Someone whose beauty can make people look up to her in awe But at the same time never would evoke any envy or jealousy.
•Someone whose inner beauty is EQUALLY matched with her outer beauty, nothing more.. nothing less.
•I strongly feel that some people are born beautiful so beauty queens should be judged on natural beauty rather than plastic beauties. For example, not everyone is born a genius; clearly there are some chosen ones.
•A well informed individual but not too opinionated; it kills the essence of a woman. After all it’s a forum to showcase the beauty of a woman.

The sincere look... all natural. Anyone can be a beauty after all the heavy make-up, dressing up, shaping up. what we want to see is natural beauty, otherwise this yearly affair has no meaning.
If a woman has any of these, no way should she be referred to as a beauty Queen.

Low moral standards.
No self-respect.
Shallow.
Lack of intelligence..
[/b]

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. - Audrey Hepburn

There you have it....
I know you must be wondering who this Beauty Queen is smiley wink

Well, it is no other than [size=15pt] Queen Mysticgal[/size]
Who against all odds has proven herself to just not been a Queen facially, but by heart.

In lieu of sitting on the fence or being forced to vote for someone you do not want, come out tomorrow, and show love to Mysticgal by voting for her.

Voting starts by 10am tomorrow.

Vote by typing: I Vote Mysticgal cc NLJega"

www.nairaland.com/mysticgal

#TeamMysticgal says thank you and stay happy smiley

Re: Funny Truth About Girls by princefunmmy(m): 3:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Ladies and lies be like rice and stew, they go together
Re: Funny Truth About Girls by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2016
grin

Re: Funny Truth About Girls by okuneddie(m): 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
lolz....

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Relationship / Tips :make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You A Must Read For All Men / Laura Ikeji Is Looking For A Makeup Artist To Employ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.