Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping (3994 Views)

Before Sleeping With Her.. Ask These Questions To Yourself. (meme Collection) / Twenty Things You Should Be Doing For Your Wife Every Day / Reasons Why You Must Sleep With A Fat Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Please i must say the true am not the owner of this post but i saw it and feel is good i share it with my sweet friends, am sure you will love it read on. A happy couple needs to get some action every day to remain contented, prosperous, and focused on the important things in life. And, as incredible as it may sound, getting
some nookie every night can do more good than harm for you. here are five brilliant reasons for you to have s*x every night:

1. Feel Like A Woman: Once you become a mom, your life, at least for the first few years of your baby's life, is going to be a perennial diaper-changing, house-rearranging, and snot-wiping mommy. You hardly have time to think about what you feel, let alone give vent to your feelings. But, thankfully, having s*x can make you feel like that star-struck girl you were before you became a mom.

2. Make Your Husband Masculine: Well, trust us on this one. Men are much simpler creatures than ladies are, and they need to be treated as such. All they need is food, love, and of course, s*x. The more reciprocative you are, the more he will love you. You probably already know what attracts your husband's attention. So, go ahead, pander to his fantasies for a bit. You'll be surprised that your husband acts more masculine than earlier.

3. Brings You Closer To Your Partner: We've all heard of those long-winded speeches on how s*x improves a relationship. And, now experts have stated that couples who make love regularly enjoy a more loving relationship than those who did not have s*x that frequently.

4. Stressbuster: You’re probably thinking that we’re kidding. But, we aren’t. s*x has been found to reduce stress and improve your mood. No wonder the men are always lusting after wives for some nookie.

5. It’s Fun: Okay, we admit that the line seems rather shallow and male-centric. But, admit it. s*x is rather fun, therapeutic, and the most-significant way of cementing that bond you share with your partner. And, it helps burn all those calories as well. I will have to stop here until i see comments the3n i will post the remaining parts but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/why-you-must-sleep-with-your-wife-every.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by photoshoot(m): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Haha, every night ke....
With time you would become less productive at your place of work.... Cause of stress.

Meanwhile

Sorry.... embarassed

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius

It is no news again that Miss NL grand finale is in few hours
If you didn't know before, well now you know kiss

[b]Let's talk about a Beauty Queen, shall we?

What are the qualities of a beauty queen?

•Someone whose beauty can make people look up to her in awe But at the same time never would evoke any envy or jealousy.
•Someone whose inner beauty is EQUALLY matched with her outer beauty, nothing more.. nothing less.
•I strongly feel that some people are born beautiful so beauty queens should be judged on natural beauty rather than plastic beauties. For example, not everyone is born a genius; clearly there are some chosen ones.
•A well informed individual but not too opinionated; it kills the essence of a woman. After all it’s a forum to showcase the beauty of a woman.

The sincere look... all natural. Anyone can be a beauty after all the heavy make-up, dressing up, shaping up. what we want to see is natural beauty, otherwise this yearly affair has no meaning.
If a woman has any of these, no way should she be referred to as a beauty Queen.

Low moral standards.
No self-respect.
Shallow.
Lack of intelligence..
[/b]

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years. - Audrey Hepburn

There you have it....
I know you must be wondering who this Beauty Queen is smiley wink

Well, it is no other than [size=15pt] Queen Mysticgal[/size]
Who against all odds has proven herself to just not been a Queen facially, but by heart.

In lieu of sitting on the fence or being forced to vote for someone you do not want, come out tomorrow, and show love to Mysticgal by voting for her.

Voting starts by 10am tomorrow.

Vote by typing: I Vote Mysticgal cc NLJega"

www.nairaland.com/mysticgal

#TeamMysticgal says thank you and stay happy smiley

Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by chocolateme(f): 12:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Ok noted
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by halfricanadian(f): 12:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Op EVERY night? lol married couples ndo o
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2016
I'm here to solicit for your support for my friend MIMZY for the Miss NL Crown. Lots of people have been of the opinion that a revered title such as that of Miss Nairaland is "useless" as the Crown Holder goes into hiding immediately after winning. This isn't entirely false going by recent and past tendencies of the winners but that's about to change for the better! MIMZY is woman who has thought extensively about how to make an impact with that title and leave a legacy for other Crown Holders to follow. Even though the constraints of the cyber-world isn't helping issues, she has come up with life changing projects (Which includes re-branding of the E-helpers network), online Therapy aids amongst others. These are achievable projects and NOT pipe dreams, they are very realistic! She can achieve these feats with the significance that comes with that title. Miss Nairaland this year is NOT about winning money or for bragging rights. Its about starting a culture and leaving a legacy for subsequent winners to know that that title isn't "Useless" like most term it to be. SUPPORT MIMZY, Vote Her As Miss Nairaland during the finals tomorrow!

Voting Starts At 10am prompt tomorrow.

How to vote: simply type "I VOTE MIMZY cc: NLJega" and that's all!

Let's Make Nairaland GREAT, let's set the pace for others to follow. Be a part of making history today! Vote MIMZY!

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Vote on this thread at exactly 10am.....thanks
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by Ekugbeh(m): 1:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Every 9t? 4 wah! Hehehe.... U wan kill person abi. If men loves s*x doesn't mean everyday, dat z suicide my dear. Ur man wuld just brake down ontop of u oneday. Trust me.
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by peezeygwiny(m): 1:41am On Jun 25, 2016
chocolateme:
Ok noted

shey we shud try it out??
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by ychris: 1:51am On Jun 25, 2016
every bight ko everyhours nie... oga gerrarahere joo we dey fast joo
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by Fairytales: 2:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Is it food?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by Fairytales: 2:32am On Jun 25, 2016
Every night ko
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by Breadmaker: 3:43am On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:
Op EVERY night? lol married couples ndo o
The husband will fat like a broom stick in a short time
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by telim: 5:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Bleep every night and attract poverty to your life. when hustlers are strategizing in maximizing their ROI
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2016
6. It makes u feel tired

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by foolinlove(f): 7:38am On Jun 25, 2016
It doesn't work. My ex and I did this. He said so I wouldn't cheat on him. Then he went out and cheated on me.
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by halfricanadian(f): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
The husband will fat like a broom stick in a short time

lol really grin
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by Breadmaker: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol really grin
Think about it nah, where will he get the energy?
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by halfricanadian(f): 9:24am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
Think about it nah, where will he get the energy?

grin cheesy from d sun solar energy

Or d sound of my moaning sound energy wink
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by chocolateme(f): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2016
peezeygwiny:

shey we shud try it out??
you and who?
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by peezeygwiny(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2016
chocolateme:
you and who?
Two both of us grin grin
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by chocolateme(f): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
peezeygwiny:

Two both of us grin grin
can you imagine this guy.. where you wan start? Huh?
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by peezeygwiny(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
chocolateme:
can you imagine this guy.. where you wan start? Huh?

lol......dnt try me
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Guys we need your votes to ensure Ivyy wins Miss NL 2016. Kindly click on the link below and cast your vote for her there. Thanks.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

E.g I cast my vote for Ivyy
Cc :Nljega

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/73goq18cmjn9vai59yimjxmxmqgj39gw1158088[/img]
Re: Why You Must Sleep With Your Wife Every Night Before Sleeping by tolusamsone: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
I don't think making love every night is cool with me, we need some space to miss each other else it will become a task or chore

(1) (Reply)

Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? / Guys Stop Dating Broke Girls ,this Is 2019 / Do You Agree With What This Guy Posted On How To Treat Your Girlfriend? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.