Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,424 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? (3997 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / You Wan Do Ashawo Work ... You No Wan Shave Your Pusszy - Read My Experience / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by fineboynl(m): 1:12am On Apr 06, 2018
this question might fool you. yes they enjoy it as well. but they wont give it to you for free merely because they are on bills and also takes it a business. if you are pounding ashowa and she likes you and enjoying it you will know it from her doings and moaning towards you, she would be free and give you all her body. if she doesn't like you. you will also know.

to their boyfriend they gives all, the boyfriend is at high risk.
Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by Waffarianman(m): 1:16am On Apr 06, 2018
Ashy get ur tym na d mullar she dey afta

4 Likes

Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by phintohlar(f): 1:44am On Apr 06, 2018
You don patronize dem wella

1 Like

Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 2:08am On Apr 06, 2018
The truth is women are not sexual beings. Only few are different. I have some of those few different ones as my client.

Personality too matters. Some love to please even when u pay little while some are just doing that ashawo job like there shd be only money without sex

In my case they are the ones who settle me in kinds and cash.
Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 06, 2018
Most dont even get wet . bt i don fuk ashi wey cum once i shock

3 Likes

Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by habsydiamond(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
Enjoy sex kee....na the money dem enjoy oo....and not to make the Spender feel like he is not enjoying what he is paying for.......some go even use men read newspapers..... grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
yeyerolling:
Most dont even get wet . bt i don fuk ashi wey cum once i shock

Are you for real?
How do their customers enjoy it?
Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Are you for real?
they use lubricant or cream
Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Are you for real?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_sex

I know you know this cheesy
Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
oyb:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_sex

I know you know this cheesy

I don't. That was a difficult read...!!
Like something done by sick people.

yeyerolling:
they use lubricant or cream
Must be a tedious process.
Would have loved to ask more questions, but I will let it slide.
Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by Anglojosite7(m): 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2018
fineboynl:
this question might fool you. yes they enjoy it as well. but they wont give it to you for free merely because they are on bills and also takes it a business. if you are pounding ashowa and she likes you and enjoying it you will know it from her doings and moaning towards you, she would be free and give you all her body. if she doesn't like you. you will also know.

to their boyfriend they gives all, the boyfriend is at high risk.

Professional Ashawo Knacker... tongue
Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I don't. That was a difficult read...!!
Like something done by sick people.

Must be a tedious process.
Would have loved to ask more questions, but I will let it slide.

Google ky jelly, or lube.

No oral rehabilitation for you!! angry angry

Re: Do Ashawo Enjoy Sex And Money From Customers? by fadal(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
IM BROOKE AS A MOTHERFUCKER BUT I WANNA Bleep ONE

(1) (Reply)

Young Men: Respect Yourselves. Dignity over Females. / Why Are 99% Nigerian Women So Funny And Selfish? / My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.