Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? (988 Views)

Mr Nairaland Contestant Dapper In New Photo / Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Will You Like To......... / All Miss Nairaland Contestant Here! More Of My Beautiful Sister Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 25, 2016
As a neutral. I gotta admit the contestant that aced it in my own opinion wasn't even the contestant I was saving my vote for. In this age of political correctness, I was wowed by her straightforwardness about money and love. You know yourself. wish all contestants best of luck. you are all Queens in my own little world.
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by cindykaey(f): 6:34am On Jun 25, 2016
alexistaiwo:
As a neutral. I gotta admit the contestant that aced it in my own opinion wasn't even the contestant I was saving my vote for. I was wowed by her straightforwardness. You know yourself. wish all contestants best of luck. you are all Queens in my own little world.

Give us a clue na...how can she know herself? She chop winch?
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by Disneylady(f): 6:36am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:

Lol grin
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:

I can't. am neutral but I can give you clues.
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by makydebbie(f): 6:39am On Jun 25, 2016
MIMZY!!!!!!cheesy

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2016
makydebbie:
MIMZY!!!!!!cheesy
campaign manager sighted @ siggy
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by makydebbie(f): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2016
alexistaiwo:
campaign manager sighted @ siggy
gringrin
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by nonjebose(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Who do i vote for sef? why should i vote sef?
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by David25(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2016
you tell me, I wasn't following
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by cindykaey(f): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2016
alexistaiwo:

I can't. am neutral but I can give you clues.

No be clue I ask before?
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by cindykaey(f): 6:49am On Jun 25, 2016
nonjebose:

You should vote because you are eligible... Who you should Vote for?

LANICKY: D

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:

No be clue I ask before?
chill na. she was the only one that literally chose money over love.

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by cindykaey(f): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
alexistaiwo:

chill na. she was the only one that literally chose money over love.

Odieqwu. So you want me to go and start reading all those things abi?maybe you'll tell tell us after the contest
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by cindykaey(f): 6:54am On Jun 25, 2016
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by ikbnice(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2016
what's the link to the interview? I missed it.
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by nonjebose(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:

Hmm. One reason why i should vote for her
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2016
these contestants no de share small money ni!?Na Nigeria we still de o.
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 25, 2016
ikbnice:
what's the link to the interview? I missed it.
breakfast is served.
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand#46902631
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by WAGAZ: 7:27am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:

Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by Breadmaker: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2016
cindykaey:

No be clue I ask before?
Jesu! Wetin dey ur mouth so?

Are you a paint sales girl?
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by TamedWolf90: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Its MYSTICGAL.....
She deserves it though

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by IamLEGEND1: 8:21am On Jun 25, 2016
nonjebose:
Mimzy
most definitely.

She's smart(as in very smart),brilliant,charming, not to mention beautiful.....and the most important of all.

Her figure 8 is to die for.grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by vizkiz: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2016
nonjebose:

But you are team ivyy. Why do you wanna pledge to another crew at the 11th hour? sad
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by cindykaey(f): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Breadmaker:
Jesu! Wetin dey ur mouth so?

Are you a paint sales girl?

Wanna buy?
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by nonjebose(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2016
vizkiz:

But you are team ivyy. Why do you wanna pledge to another crew at the 11th hour? sad
Sorry boss. I did not know she is still in the race. Send me the link with immediate effect and alacrity, Ivyy it is
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by ivyy(f): 10:13am On Jun 25, 2016
nonjebose:
Sorry boss. I did not know she is still in the race. Send me the link with immediate effect and alacrity, Ivyy it is

"I vote ivyy cc : Nljega ''

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

1 Like

Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by vizkiz: 10:13am On Jun 25, 2016
nonjebose:

www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand/3#46910871
Re: Opinion Poll. Which Of The Miss Nairaland Contestant Aced The Interview? by EzePromoe: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls I urge you all to do me this favour and I'll be forever grateful to you. Just come to this threads and vote MYSTICGAL for Miss Nairaland!

Simply type;
I vote Mysticgal

Cc: NLjega
and post it on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand#46910493
and you're Good to go.

Please you're under no obligation to do it, just a humble plea I'm making here. Pls don't ignore, it won't take your time. Just copy the word in quote and paste it on the thread. Thanks.

allanphash7, janvier27, ferryjane, Sparkles003, apeleone, Mopricelezz, mylove4him, Gingerr, boykas, Opeyzee, purplerain, CzarChris, deenvibe, sandiyke, mutombo, akj26, Calebosko, asorodayo1, dnameisOla1, Holywizard, AceKid, Copershun, Prettiepearlz, ccffwx, ErnyyBobo

(1) (Reply)

Five Interesting Facts About The Female Gender / Its High Time I Leave Her / Bad Sides Of Dating Broke Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.