Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Why Do Girls Like Deceiving Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like Deceiving Guys? (601 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boyfriend For Deceiving Her (Photos) / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Like Deceiving Guys? by marvelck: 6:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Almost every girl play games these days. Cos they tend to think they are smarter than guys. Cos in most cases, she's either playing smart or playing the victim just to have things done her way. Especially when it comes to the issue of dating and relationship. Believe you me, girls are the ones playing guys. And not the other way round. But such attitude only makes them look irresponsible. Imagine, dating more than one guy and expecting not to be caught. Or hiding some things from your boyfriend(s), and expecting him not to find out later? Just like every game has an end, so wil your (girls) games end one day...I pity this present generation, cos finding a genuine good girl to marry is gradually becoming an impossible task cos of the games women play nowadays...
Re: Why Do Girls Like Deceiving Guys? by ikbnice(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2016
It simply because the number of unserious guys kept increasing geometrically.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Like Deceiving Guys? by ikbnice(m): 6:48am On Jun 25, 2016
marvelck:
Almost every girl play games these days. Cos they tend to think they are smarter than guys. Cos in most cases, she's either playing smart or playing the victim just to have things done her way. Especially when it comes to the issue of dating and relationship. Believe you me, girls are the ones playing guys. And not the other way round. But such attitude only makes them look irresponsible. Imagine, dating more than one guy and expecting not to be caught. Or hiding some things from your boyfriend(s), and expecting him not to find out later? Just like every game has an end, so wil your (girls) games end one day...I pity this present generation, cos finding a genuine good girl to marry is gradually becoming an impossible task cos of the games women play nowadays...
which one are you? Girl, Guy or GirlGuy. You moniker, girlish. You thread, guyish.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Deceiving Guys? by chigoizie7(m): 6:57am On Jun 25, 2016
Don't ever play the "victim game" with me.
Re: Why Do Girls Like Deceiving Guys? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:58am On Jun 25, 2016
it is in their Gene..... EVE even flirt with snake 4 that garden!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like Deceiving Guys? by jashar(f): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2016
grin
Cuz guys invented the game and females are just playing along.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland. Those Of You Spamming My Mention.. / Bride Picks Her 89-year-old Grandma To Be Her Bridesmaid - Photos / Five Important Things You Can Achieve Besides Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.