Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Mr Nairaland. Those Of You Spamming My Mention.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland. Those Of You Spamming My Mention.. (603 Views)

Just Check In, you'll get my mention. / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / I Would Love To Contest For Mr Nairaland (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Mr Nairaland. Those Of You Spamming My Mention.. by ernesty20(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
Spamming my mentions will not make me vote for any candidate. Since this contest started, i never voted for anybody.

I no dey vote. Simple!!

The one i vote during miss nairaland, wetin them give me sef.. Abeg make una free me
Re: Mr Nairaland. Those Of You Spamming My Mention.. by Franchise21(m): 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oga, no vex. I have never spammed ur mention. Please, just vote Photoshoot. His team will gladly appreciate that

Re: Mr Nairaland. Those Of You Spamming My Mention.. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hehehehe
Why are you the only one complaining?
Is it only your mentions that was spammed ?
Re: Mr Nairaland. Those Of You Spamming My Mention.. by yarimo(m): 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Mtchew thank God I did not open this thread
Re: Mr Nairaland. Those Of You Spamming My Mention.. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
ernesty20:
Spamming my mentions will not make me vote for any candidate. Since this contest started, i never voted for anybody.

I no dey vote. Simple!!

The one i vote during miss nairaland, wetin them give me sef.. Abeg make una free me

You dey Vex ni? grin

Will You Marry Me??? / 5 Dead / When A Girl Says She Is Not Sure Of Her Boyfriend

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6