Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] (84310 Views)

Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Oh crap!
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
That guy can never remain same. Children are more sensitive from age 7-11 and they can carry what they see and learn during those years all their lives. That boy psyche might have been affected by with just 5 mins activity organised by the mother.

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by oodua1stson: 11:46am On Jun 25, 2016
My wife no fit try am with me sha
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by thorpido(m): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Ghetto mum
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by dfrank2665: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2016
End time lady
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by tizblink: 11:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Holy grail!
That's some stupid shiity pose

C'mon mom vhat young man's 10.
Youn do such shii
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2016
I remember things from when am like 4yrs talkless of 10? W t f na just nightmares for the rest of my life if i saw
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by mysteriousman(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Decency thrown to the gutters
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by loomer: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Ask4bigneyo:
Tell dem

grin

But bros ur belle de big more o, I just dey chop alone sha.

Remain small for us na
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Mzflow(f): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2016
What more can I say?
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2016
I loved a comment there " I would never like to remember seeing my mum naked "... I would never want to
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by henrygoody(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2016
I don't see anything wrong with the picture though.......... I can't still remember my mum nd sis unclad in my present as a child nd sometime now........ Is just the mother nd child way. What I can say is that our minds is so dirty that we see wrong even in things that are not
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Mzflow:
What more can I say?
My Jehovah Noni grin
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2016
henrygoody:
I don't see anything wrong with the picture though.......... I can't still remember my mum nd sis unclad in my present as a child nd sometime now........ Is just the mother nd child way. What I can say is that our minds is so dirty that we see wrong even in things that are not
even if you did remember, you wouldn't still say it... So, Check sad
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2016
1. She's most likely Akata so our African ways don't apply to her.

2. The child is wearing shorts and most likely is comfortable with her _nakedness.

3. I've no idea why this is here, no Nigerians were featured, hurt or mentioned in the news.

4. She's fine as _fuck, she should come let me give her son a younger sibling.

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by lloydmuna2(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2016
Bet you she's a single mother, if the hosband were there it would have been stop ✋

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by kennycalls(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2016
this one na olosho before she born na ..with all the tattoos
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by gebest: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2016
worisdis for goodness sake?
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by junta007(f): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2016
Na Wa O
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Benblaq(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
to me dat pose looks like a sex position...wen i first saw d pic i tot his joystick was inserted into d motherboard

My thoughts tho
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by PigMeat: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
at ten? If this boys diicck no rise untop this woman na him be say the pikin no go get sense for long.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by purplekayc(m): 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Everybody wants to trend sha! undecided
grin you made me laff
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Imastexherbal(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
She wouldn't have worn the kid pant now. Make something enter something, let's see what happens next. Infant mothers everywhere.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mama G undecided
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by IYANGBALI: 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Kai see as the boy preek don rise up for nothing. Wicked mother.

Lala dey there she no ask to carry am put for leg
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by UyiIredia(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
A rather risque photo the mum is taking with her son. Very bad of her to do.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by southpole: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lalasticlala where is ISIS or boko haram to handle this case.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Owliver(m): 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
this is what happens when you allow people have "freedom" "rights"... this us what the west preach. freedom

absolutely freedom corrupts absolutely.

in as much as I dislike the ideology of Sharia and communism only the Sharia political system and to some extent the communist political system can stop all these. but you'll see Christians here like "don't judge her, god will judge her. but same Christians judge gay.

idiots.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Everytin is wrong wit dis pic i must confess. My mum was neva com4table wit us kids seeing her unclothedness while we were growing up.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
She knows what she's doing una dey here dey complain
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Let he who is of no sin cast the first Stone. undecided
These people roasting her are worse sef.
Her photo, her son, her nudity, her business.

*Plays Sad song in D minor*
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by gbemi514: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
na ladies like this go dey yarn "gender equality"....up and down. ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.