Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] (84312 Views)

Banker Accuses Father-in-law Of Abducting, Renaming Son (pics) / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
ladyverere:

10 years old is a baby? I don't think you are a parent.
Does that boy look 10 to you? I seriously doubt it. He looks younger than that.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by armadeo(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:

Preach brother preach...

Lol. Your signature took me a minute to decipher. Nice one.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by armadeo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
iPopAlomo:

You really shouldn't have mentioned me... You want to tell me about morals...? At the age of that boy he should start thinking about having sex... Don't you think you're the problem of this world... When you have a kid you can't talk to him about sexuality...? When your baby is two years... Shield him from seeing your body because in your word... You want him morally upright... So that from the age of 2 and above he automatically awaken his sexuality...

questions you should ask yourself... Does it change anything...? Do you need a bra to hug your own son...?

It could be said that i do not subscribe to making the photoshoot public but aunty newsflash... I wasn't thinking about her unclothedness or perverting about her full boobs and ass... I chose not to go down that road to imagine a naked woman i might never meet in my head... All i see is a beautiful woman and her very happy son...

Do you know what that means in essence...? You're not fit to talk to me about morals...

I already have sense... Do you...?!

If only they could understand.

What this poster saw was a beautiful woman and her very happy son.

Read my signature again. If you don't get it.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Cityguy: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Arrant nonsense. Absurdly insane!

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Idrissss: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is complete nonsense. very soon, it will be a 13 years son had sex with his mum after drugging her.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Coolgent(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
End time mother
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by fof1: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
More comments below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/06/trolls-blast-mother-for-posing-nude.html?m=1

ANY ONE NO MATTER UR STATUS WHO SUPPORTS THIS NONESENSENONSENSE IS REALLY SICK IN D HEAD.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by MrHenshaw: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
muhammed10:
Thank God for making me a Muslim..
No correlation with this discussion.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by kayalla(f): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
buh warisdis?
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by ps3o(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Aarenasbaba:
This is abomination!!! grin you deserve nothing than to stone to death shocked
na true U talk jare!

1 Like

Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Cossie18: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2016
naso she Don start to spoil small pikin
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Maxineng:
Seems women no longer like wearing cloths if you talk now feminists go tell you say it is good for women to be comfortable in their body.
I don't blame them but the poky man that invented d cloth in d first place, he just wasted his inspiration... sule people that didn't buy d idea are very comfortable in their body no pant or bra ..
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by iukpe: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
"Morals" means very different to young people today, a huge departure from its real meaning. That is why you have nudity publicized freely and shared. Early sex, sex tapes, this is just what the world is turning to.
The extent at which ones "immoral" actions may affect another person cannot be clearly defined and depends on individual and society.
So to this young parent, she sees nothing wrong with taking an over exposed snapshot with her child. Perhaps in future she will see nothing wrong in the boy posting his nude image online.
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by iukpe: 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
Africanpride:
That's what happened when kids start having kids. Lost generation.
yea!
Re: Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS] by wheels93: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2017
Picture's cute of course but that's beside the point.The photo is all over the internet and it's inappropriate for a kid that age to be in it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.