Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

KARMA Will Never Pass You By! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KARMA Will Never Pass You By! (1225 Views)

For Those Ladies Destroying Homes, see your karma (pic) / 12 Laws Of Karma! (photos) / Lady Congratulates Baby Daddy On His Introduction, Reminds Him Of Law Of Karma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by deturla: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2016
You are proud of taking advantage of several girls....

A Lady with a nice curve/figure never pass you by, once she looks beautiful you will start showering her with your fake compliments/Love, to the young lady, she thinks you are responsible and real, later she will fall for you, thinking that she has found true love......

Once you are done with the banging and you are satisfied, you will start seeing faults in her, you will start giving lame excuses/reasons why you want to quit the relationship...

Brother just dey enjoy yourself dey go....sure u gon marry someday and have kids, this thing called #Karma eehh, it doesn't even have a friend, it will surely catch up with you.....Your own daughters will experience more than what those your victims went through...

( As seen on Facebook)
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by Dein1: 9:51am On Aug 30, 2016
Hello my name is Deinma and i am a student of uniport currently in need of a roommate. I am female and i stay at back of Chem choba. I have a room,looking for someone looking for a room. It's a self contain and its very comfortable,the pay is 60k. I am an easy going girl. Pls if u see this and u are interested let me know or u can also tell a friend that knows a friend. It's urgent and i am desperate . Thanks a lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by xendra: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2016
hmm... and later they be looking for virgins ...annoying
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by obiorathesubtle: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2016
People have beaten karma, stop hyping karma biko
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2016
garbage undecided
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by firstking01(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2016
Dein1:
Hello my name is Deinma and i am a student of uniport currently in need of a roommate. I am female and i stay at back of Chem choba. I have a room,looking for someone looking for a room. It's a self contain and its very comfortable,the pay is 60k. I am an easy going girl. Pls if u see this and u are interested let me know or u can also tell a friend that knows a friend. It's urgent and i am desperate . Thanks a lot.
I smell a rat hereundecided
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by johnbuck81(m): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2016
weda u do or u no do person go still do ur pikin.in this case leave karma mata.
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by HITTED(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2016
I feel no remorse fucking a girl I spend my money on. Ya'll bitches get a life please.
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by LordZero(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2016
OP your analogy is faulty. According to your analogy, the girls used and dumped are suffering from their father's karma abi?
Another scenario is that the guy will eventually have daughters that will suffer the same thing he did to ladies, is it not another guy that will put them through the same thing (fulfill the karma) and therefore the guy's kids will have to suffer from their father's karma and so on.. How is that fair/sensible?
How about those that gave birth to only boys?

bottom line is ladies should get wise and stop being materialistic cos when you are not wise and you are materialistic, you will be used and dumped. #my2cents.

1 Like

Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by ednut1(m): 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2016
Op are u not also guilty. The bible,koran nd parent told u no to fornicate. But once u do any u use ur head see na ur luck. No karma here abeg grin. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2016
Chaiii see hoes everywhere,i mean all the male posters above me r hoes. angry
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Chaiii see hoes everywhere,i mean all the male posters above me r hoes. angry
undecided
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
undecided
Who bend ur mouth?
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by deturla: 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
ednut1:
Op are u not also guilty. The bible,koran nd parent told u no to fornicate. But once u do any u use ur head see na ur luck. No karma here abeg grin. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands

Chai...This Guy!!
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by firstking01(m): 6:03am On Sep 05, 2016
xendra:
hmm... and later they be looking for virgins ...annoying
Virgins like you bagrin??
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by xendra: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2016
firstking01:
Virgins like you bagrin??
hmmm first king, which one konzarn you undecided
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by firstking01(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2016
xendra:
hmmm first king, which one konzarn you undecided
Agrrrrh, i thought you told me you a virginangry
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by Abso1uteZero(m): 7:53am On Sep 05, 2016
Na Your Karma?ABI DO YOU WANT TO TELL US HOW TO SUFFER OUR OWN KARMA?
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by xendra: 8:02am On Sep 05, 2016
firstking01:
Agrrrrh, i thought you told me you a virginangry
loll... na story you dey find.
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by firstking01(m): 8:17am On Sep 05, 2016
xendra:
loll... na story you dey find.
You see your lifeundecided
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by xendra: 8:24am On Sep 05, 2016
firstking01:
You see your lifeundecided
errrm how your life be? WO its still early, don't make me start with you.
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by Sweetnik22(f): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by firstking01(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2016
xendra:
errrm how your life be? WO its still early, don't make me start with you.
See this onegrin, you dnt knw when someone is joking with youundecided…be free minded my sister, live's too short to be this serioustongue
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by xendra: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2016
firstking01:
See this onegrin, you dnt knw when someone is joking with youundecided…be free minded my sister, live's too short to be this serioustongue
I understand you were joking its why I didn't go straight to insulting. I just wanted you to mind the jokes dazall
Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by firstking01(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2016
xendra:
I understand you were joking its why I didn't go straight to insulting. I just wanted you to mind the jokes dazall
You still seem hard after allundecided

1 Like

Re: KARMA Will Never Pass You By! by wfkusbase: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Drank Water From This Source? (Photo) / Adanna: The Mysterious Aba Girl (true Story) Episode 1 / I Live A Nocturnal Life. I'm I Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.