Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

The Life Most University Girl Live-part 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Life Most University Girl Live-part 2 (517 Views)

OMG See How This University Girl Have Sxx Near Swimming Pool You Cant Believe Wh / Married Man Scams University Girl After Marathon Sex In Hotel / See Wat A University Girl Wrote In Her Withdrawal Slip That Got Cashier Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Life Most University Girl Live-part 2 by Honesty007(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2016
1)Greed/covet/luxury-It is not the level of brain intelligence that matters,but how you live your life.
We have seen that regardless of degrees ,gals keep forming and destroying their future lives.I fear the emotion they display in times of greed,coveteousness and luxury living.
May be if a parent visits them,they may be shocked @ what their daughters have turned into.Here's how the Girlgames works.
Have at least 30BFs ,collect 20K FROM EACH OF THEM WEEKLY AT LEAST.
THATS'S =60K.i wonder what is really going on.Monthly at least them make 240K.
Now,their accounts get fat and still yet their ambitious sense would still betray them into asking a poor guy to buy icecream/meatpie or take them to Tantalizers.They call us Mugu/Maga's when discussing with their classmates or roommates.I pity them, Karma would catch up with them in Marriage time.God is not mocked,whatever you sow u wud reap.
No wonder,you discover that ur man wud cheat on you,scam you,lie and deceive you because you were never original in the prime of your life.
2)Truth of Love:For God's sake ,tell the guy you don't love him.even though he doesn't give up.Tell him the truth from Day one.Stop playing him!!!
It's no wonder terrible things happen to you@ d peak of your success.When you never value a Guy for his worth but only for his pockets,forgetting that one day pockets would seize.
This is why you should be truthful and stop the Benefit Issue!!!
A goodguy would look@ you and say in his mind ''So this girl is worth 50K And a phone??
Although he may not show it,but he looks at your stupidity for going so low because you were desperate.This is the reasons girls hate mepersonally.
I see all their games behind enemy lines.Even those who are deceiving me.
3)Painty painty life-You know you have a sickness/disease,you know you have a bitter past,you know that you have a sacred secret but you KEEP COVERING IT JUST TO SUCK THE GUY DRY!!!
THE DAY KARMA WOULD CATCH UP WITH YOUEH!!! I PITY YOU.
IT WOULD BE A PITY.THIS IS WHY ALL THE GIRLS AM OVERSEEING ALWAYS GETS THE STICK!! I CANE THEM WITH THE TRUTH.I DONOT CARE WHO U ARE OR WHAT YOU POSSESS.I CARE TO WHIP YOU TO A BEST STATE.
WHEN YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE ME,I WOULD REJOICE THAT YOU LEFT ME A BEST PERSON IN MORALS,CHARACTERS AND TRUTH THAN WHEN U WORSE MET ME.
ALWAYS COME PLAIN AND STOP LYING TO GUYS.
5)SAYING THINGS ABOUT A GUY THAT HE IS NOT AWARE OF OR HAVE NEVER SAID JUST TO HAVE FULL CONTROL OVER HIM:ASK URSELLF, ARE U THE OWNER OF HIM
7)CHANGING YOUR VOICE
coolLUSTING AFTER A GUYS PICTURE,U DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM YET,BUT YOU ARE GONE WITH THE WIND.ANYTIME A GIRL IS NEAR ME AND SHE IS BEHAVING ABNORMAL,I WOULD TELL HER ''WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU
9)YOU CAN'T TELL THE TRUE GUY YOUR FEELING UNTIL YOU SEE HIM WITH ANOTHER BABE THEN YOU START GETTING JEALOUS,ENVIOUS!!
IS THAT HIS FAULT?
10)SELFISH YOU,U NEVER FOR ONCE ASK OF A GUYS HEALTH,YOU NEVER ASK WHAT IS UP WITH HIM.ALL U ASK IS MONEY!!! MONEY!!!! MONEY!!! AS IF THE GUY NA ATM!!!
11)Girls no dey suffer,i tell you!!!
They cannot know the worth of suffering once their eyes open to that wother fake world.
12)You just do stupid Things to make yourself visible.
Re: The Life Most University Girl Live-part 2 by Phasesone(m): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2016
who told she is worth 50k and a phone.... Just try to date her for more than 2 years and you will know she is worth 1m and two bugattis...

(1) (Reply)

Read What Pastor Adeobye Says Will Happen In The Later Part Of 2016 / Why An Ex Should Remain An Ex / I Don't Want Kids Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.