Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Don't Want Kids Now! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Kids Now! (520 Views)

I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl / Kids Now Flaunt Their Backsides Too. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want Kids Now! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Hi,
I need you guys help pls.
Am in a relationship with my boyfriend, we've been together since I was 16 his four years older than I am. we love each other so much! he wants to get married, he has a very good job we are fincially ok. Am 21 now and his 25 I don't mind the getting married part, cause I want to wake up beside him every morning. The issue is he wants kids at least a year after we get married then i'll be 22 and he'll be 26 I don't want to have Kids right now it's too early for me and my career. He doesn't seem to understand. Please advice with the best way to make him understand i can't have Kids now, cause have tried and his family and mine will expect kids too, I believe if he agrees with me we both can make the family understand and also to wait. please advice.
Re: I Don't Want Kids Now! by StupidGoat(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2016
Then don't get married until you want to have kids..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Kids Now! by Daniel2289(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2016
It seems in ur writeup dat u don't even want to marry now. Let's just tell ourselves d simple truth. U did not tell us d kind of work u are into. I will advice u to Sit dis ur fiancee down n tell him how n when u would like to have his baby. But if everything seems to fall on deaf ears, then u will have to choose btw ur career n ur relationship at d moment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Sent Your Bf/gf A Text Concluding With These Words... / Comment What U See / Things Husbands Would Really Appreciate From Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.