Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta (60491 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Pyeratedraymond(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
U guyz should com nd die like church rat..we r waiting.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by olalekan1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Wallade:
When the goveenment, especially GEJ administration, extended so much funds to the militants with the package of pipeline security contract and NIMASA contracts/fraud. We enriched them to the point that they could threaten a nation, they have so much funds to finance terror in Nigeria and around the West African territory.

Now we have to deal with the terror that we nurtured and funded. There are no better ways to handle the terrorist (militant groups) than to declare a full scale war against the terrorists.

Never negotiate with terrorists.

God bless Nigeria.
You have a valid point.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Coolgent(m): 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
This Niger Delta terrorists are the stupidest people on earth!
How could you threaten an investors to come setup their enterprise in potential war zone
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by yeni2015(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
The security agents should take this serious ooo. I will be using costain route starting from monday ooooo. God will save us
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by dragunov: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
caracas:

Which fg will lose her patience, the one that is already begging ? U better tell bubu to do the needful n Lets move forward.
Which is?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
chimoskyg:
I just hope this is not true with what happened in Lagos dis week

Bro what happened. . . I just got back from school and haven't really been reading news
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by nnachukz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Sorry too. I actually don't care that you don't care. I only told you the truth,although it was harsh but face it!
keep your truth to yourself. Don't bother giving it to who doesn't care. Stop wasting your time quoting me.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
nnachukz:
keep your truth to yourself. Don't bother giving it to who doesn't care. Stop wasting your time quoting me.
whatever. Duh................ undecided
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by olajide8(m): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
O! God why is nigeria blessed with so many illiterate's that have assess to guns and bombs - they want to bring infrastructure down in the south west, while other parts of the country, develop?* may God strike them dead this night in their sleep, if they do not die tonight - may they never live to see the dusk of tomorrow evening* Amen
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
nnachukz:
Whatever. Duh................ undecided
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Ekugbeh(m): 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
ajademola2000:
You want to start what you can't finish. I weep for SS people in Lagos
wah wuld happen 2 dem?
U think dis boiz r Opc?
U r jez in lag rapping shit.
Aniways seems u vn't bin 2 d creeks b4.
There's nothing dis boiz can't do.
It's jez dat de r being cautioned by others.
All we can do is to pray my dear.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Baddo101(m): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Issokay. I thought their fellow militants were d ones who made nijadelta unsafe during dos times of kidnapping. I also remembered dey caused unrest in dia communities during cumunal clashes.

Now dey wan make dem come back. Dats absurd to me...
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Efe3: 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bloody opportunists and sellouts!
Na HQ of oil companies na im be your main hunger?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Jakumo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
yeni2015:
The security agents should take this serious ooo. I will be using costain route starting from monday ooooo. God will save us

The security agencies guarding the Lagos Lagoon waters are shouldered with a very difficult and perilous task in facing armed men aboard canoes and speedboats who are not restricted by traffic holdups or checkpoints.

Furthermore it is pertinent to note that over the past fortnight alone, TWO separate civilian massacres have been credited to unidentified heavily armed "militants" who launched their attacks after arriving by boat into lagoon-accessible locations JUST twenty minutes across the lagoon from the very heart of Lagos Island.

In showing a willingness to open fire with infantry weapons on lightly armed civilian vigilante guards to kill them by the score alongside innocent civilians, a VERY significant psychological barrier has been crossed by the militants. If the boat-borne marauders could massacre nearly a hundred people in areas so close in proximity to Lagos Island for invaders riding speedboats, then it does not take a great stretch of the imagination to anticipate that the same perpetrators could nurse the willingness to inflict much higher casualties by attacking bridges loaded with civilian traffic, right in the beating heart of Nigeria's commercial capital.

The majority of the responses to this discussion topic have dwelt on the lack of rhyme or reason discernible in the new threats being credited to Niger Delta militants, while very few writers here seem in the least bit concerned about the likelihood that the threat, however crude in its delivery, is nonetheless CREDIBLE and well within the realms of possibility, given the political climate prevailing in the Nigeria of today. The shadowy groups who declare intentions to inflict mass casualties may sound deranged or deluded, but that should not mean that they and their declared plans can be treated with levity.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Fantasticstev(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmm even if they won't do it, I won't near any bridge because am too hot to die like that...
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
rusher14:
You are threatening people to come and live in your neighbourhood or else?
They will destroy the neighborhood. Lol, these guys are not serious.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by tylerbraid(m): 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
They forgot to add "LOL" behind there banter...

So because they said the south was peaceful, they wanna bring unrest? Blah!
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Bioboy1213(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Navar:
We are waiting angry
you fit wait....lol
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Firefire:
See this ediots, bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge? if dem born una papa well make una come try am. Awon oloribu. angry

Better bomb the whole of your region to make good your threat and agitation and leave SW from your stupidd dream.

grin grin grin

Baba U don vex ooooo
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by hardbody: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Newshelmboss:
The new deadly militant group, the Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta, ADFND, which on Thursday claimed to have taking over from the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, yesterday slated the date it would bomb some strategic bridges in the country.

The group sets Saturday July 2nd, 2016,as the day it will bomb Bonga Field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country.

A statement by the group, signed by its leader, Commander Olomubini Kakarakokoro, a.k.a No Mercy, “We are bombing Bonga field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland Bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country, on Saturday 2nd July, 2016.”

“This is not a mere threat. The only way out is for the Federal Government to relocate all headquarters of major oil companies to Niger Delta. They are built with our oil money. They must be moved back to the Niger Delta region.”

The group sternly warn the federal government to take its threat serious.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/deadly-militant-group-issues-july-2nd.html

Make una sharrap dia

Where are the 6 missiles targeted towards key locations.

Ogogoro men being drunk since 1414BCE
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Deadline upon deadlines yet no action. Abegi attention seekers go and sleep.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by kogs(m): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Carry on jarah
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Kylekent59: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Make I travel first go do my clearance first ooooo. Mke dem postpone am go november naa
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
These people should be careful oooo, I will swear juju for all of them oooo, I don't joke with my beloved country oooo
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by gerrard82: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
I believe this is just a mere threat,they can do whatever they want in their Niger delta there not in lagos,bunch of idiots.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by hardbody: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
yeni2015:

yeah, you guys should all change route, so that the rest of us can have a free flow through the 3mb starting from Monday
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
We are waiting o come o make we use una do Suya.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Davidmanager: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
I beg , I they beg ooo, make they allow me to leave Delta State for my NYSC service before they start ooooo
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by oluxy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
No problem. Bomb all southern people to. We are watching.

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by 4front(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Are they very stupid? If we are cruelling wt each other,is to which ourself death.what is their gain if they spoil our properties.sb should talk sense into their chicken brain o
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by tycoon3(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
...Lol...What are these thrash spitting, what as their agitation has to do with southwest, BROS make una face una way ooo guys for southwest are not smiling oo its our literacy that's keeping us calm, face your kinsmen for there make una kill una self Ema GBE were de eko ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) / See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) / Obasanjo Storms PDP Convention Committee Inauguration Venue for Secret Meeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.