Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta (60487 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Compliant(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
opal4real:

These cyber militants and vandals are mercenaries from other part of Nigeria giving Niger-deltans bad name.

GUY FORGET MERCENARIES. THEY ARE NIGER DELTANS AND WOULD BE TREATED AS TERRORIST

IMAGINE GRADUTES ROAMING ABOUT THE STREETS SEARCHING FOR JOB, YET THE GOVERNMENT ARE PAYING THESE TERRORIST MORE THAN 70, 000NAIRA MONTHLY FOR DOING NOTHING JUST BECAUSE GOVERNMENT WANT PEACE

ENOUGH OF ALL THESE NONSENSE

NO WONDER OBASANJO LEVELED ODI COMMUNITY

7 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Remii(m): 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Akpabio for finally sending his own machineries to South west abi?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by tonio2wo: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
ajademola2000:
You want to start what you can't finish. I weep for SS people in Lagos
Weep? Why?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
why if I may ask, we don't have to continue like this, very soon Yorubas go start their own group of torment.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by teacherbim(f): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Coward militants,awon omo to ye ki awon Iya won to fi se nkan osu danu.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by torqque7(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mtcheeeeww No be only asawana deadly force of niger delta ,na asawana murder force..bunch of hopeless touts looking for a quick buck. angry angry

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by augustduke: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
then also be ready, for all your lineage will be whipped out, down the the very last one no matter how innocent.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by MrEverest(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]Dem no born una papa well to bomb that brigde we built with cocoa money. That will be the end of niger Delta [/size]
Chest beating at its finest! You better not use the bridge on that day, anything can happen & the country's armed forces are too incompetent to protect you!
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
ABEG MAKE UNA NO BOMB AND ONITSHA BRIDGE.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by iamDiabolic(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Aaronzy:
****..the middle belt will neva fight for you people....we are already angry with you people, hope u heard what the benue people said dat u should go and drink ur oil
chai bros u wicked oh,see as u disown that flatheaded boy sharp sharp,yeebos always tagging themself to other region by force.
Yesterday n/delta
Today middle belt(they have forgotten dat kwara,kogi nd some core hausa state dy middle belt)
Tomorrow hausa
They can't tag yoruba's though they like patronising us,but we keep putting the low lifes in there place

3 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by zikray: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
So it's no more a sovereign state that they are looking for?...confusion is smelling undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by kukandaka: 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Empty threat!!! Do you need to said it?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by samento: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gozzzy:

onyem/ogbeni hapu kwanu.... Talking about Hutu and Tutsi, my brother if such should come up, believe me the Southern part will be like the Hutu, cos even the middle belt would wanna pitch tents with the whole of south. The north will bear the brunt. Analyse and see for yourself.
You're are not talking some truth at all. Is it the Yorubas you want to drag into your war? Far from it, you will carry your cross yourselves.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by agabusta: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gozzzy:

onyem/ogbeni hapu kwanu.... Talking about Hutu and Tutsi, my brother if such should come up, believe me the Southern part will be like the Hutu, cos even the middle belt would wanna pitch tents with the whole of south. The north will bear the brunt. Analyse and see for yourself.

It seems u didn't know it was the Tutsis that won. cheesy

The Hutus were just bunch of animals killing unarmed people.

The well organized minority Tutsis even went as far as pushing the animalistic Hutu militia out of the country. Till date, some of the Hutus are still camped outside the country.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by dotun365: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
Newshelmboss:
The new deadly militant group, the Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta, ADFND, which on Thursday claimed to have taking over from the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, yesterday slated the date it would bomb some strategic bridges in the country.

The group sets Saturday July 2nd, 2016,as the day it will bomb Bonga Field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country.

A statement by the group, signed by its leader, Commander Olomubini Kakarakokoro, a.k.a No Mercy, “We are bombing Bonga field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland Bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country, on Saturday 2nd July, 2016.”

“This is not a mere threat. The only way out is for the Federal Government to relocate all headquarters of major oil companies to Niger Delta. They are built with our oil money. They must be moved back to the Niger Delta region.”

The group sternly warn the federal government to take its threat serious.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/deadly-militant-group-issues-july-2nd.html
this has to be the joke of the year

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by samento: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
VenusBetty:
why if I may ask, we don't have to continue like this, very soon Yorubas go start their own group of torment.
Yorubas don't fight senselessly!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Pavore9: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
URE VERY HRTLESS AND W*ICKED. WHEN U USE OUR OIL MONEY TO DEVELOP AND DRIVE INVESTMENT IN UR REGION, U EXPECT THEM TO KEEP QUIET. WE CANT BE ONE WIT THIS TYPE OF COMMENTS. NIGERIA SHOULD JUST DIVIDE FOR PEACE TO REIGN. I REST MY CASE.

Was your region not getting its own monthly allocation and 13% derivation? Continue to encourage your brothers in the path of militancy after all Asari has collected his own pay, left your region to go set up a University in another Country....Who is heartless and wicked? shocked

Oil don't get me fixated because my mind is so beyond it! cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Skain(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
E no go better for una and ogun sef go kill una if una no bomb the bridge.

Admin abeg no vex o.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by babayinka77(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Newshelmboss:
The new deadly militant group, the Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta, ADFND, which on Thursday claimed to have taking over from the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, yesterday slated the date it would bomb some strategic bridges in the country.

The group sets Saturday July 2nd, 2016,as the day it will bomb Bonga Field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country.

A statement by the group, signed by its leader, Commander Olomubini Kakarakokoro, a.k.a No Mercy, “We are bombing Bonga field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland Bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country, on Saturday 2nd July, 2016.”

“This is not a mere threat. The only way out is for the Federal Government to relocate all headquarters of major oil companies to Niger Delta. They are built with our oil money. They must be moved back to the Niger Delta region.”

I only have prayers to say, May God almighty liberate Nigeria from the hands of the evil people that wants to see this country fall at all cost. May he grant our military both the courage and loyalty to defeat the militants and increase unity among citizens of his country. Oh God, the creator of heavens and Earth, soften the heart of the militants and terrorists so that they can embrace peace.
But if they refuse to be peaceful, let our Army overpower them with ease. You are the one that make leaders, and it is you that gave Nigerians PMB, please protect his regim and guide him so that he can turn nigeria to a great country, that every region S/S, S/E, N/E, etc will benefit and see immense growth and development. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by holyword: 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
This guys ve started kiddish something. what concerns brigdes and govt. Better talk something beta. after smoking something,you made useless statement. after what you ve smoked must ve cleared from your eyes,you cannot remember again the statement,boasters@intimidation.smokers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Lukay99: 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
only **** you will believe someone from a far away region will come and blow your own bridge without assistance from its people. ..Am sure if the story was "Fulani warns to blow up 3rd mainland bridge" you will not believe..****

Common I don't know if you're Yoruba or not but your statement sounds tribal are Yoruba's the only ethnicity that resides in Lagos? Did you not read about the guy destroying Lagos road infrastructure few weeks ago the guy just came to Lagos for just two weeks from maybe ss or se can't really remember where he's from he cutting the railing on the road to sell for money
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Orikinla(m): 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Newshelmboss:

I think these guys have been reading "Ghosts of the Niger Delta".

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by beadaholic(f): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin

See the name kakarokkokoro!

I laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by tonio2wo: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Compliant:

GUY FORGET MERCENARIES. THEY ARE NIGER DELTANS AND WOULD BE TREATED AS TERRORIST

IMAGINE GRADUTES ROAMING ABOUT THE STREETS SEARCHING FOR JOB, YET THE GOVERNMENT ARE PAYING THESE TERRORIST MORE THAN 70, 000NAIRA MONTHLY FOR DOING NOTHING JUST BECAUSE GOVERNMENT WANT PEACE

ENOUGH OF ALL THESE NONSENSE

NO WONDER OBASANJO LEVELED ODI COMMUNITY

Which gave birth to the beast we see today.

Yes, u have a point about the amnesty thing but that odi action gave rise to what we face today. Obj did not handle it properly!
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Blackfire(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oga militants me i dey come onitsha 1st week of July, no try am o

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by ify2016: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Newshelmboss:

Before making this public they may have input time bomb in those stipulated areas waiting for July 2nd. If I were FG govt I would have sent anti bomb squad in those area to properly check the area because my spirit tells me that the bombs are already there.

May God guide the road users on that day because am fully convinced that our God never sleeps.

Aboki or Boko Haram can threatened and change their mind but educated southners have unchangeable evil spirit that controls them if they are ready to cause havoc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Hate Asari Dokubo (pics) / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) / How Foreign Press Agencies Reported Tinubu's Election Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.