Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta (60460 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta Emerges, Demands Sovereign State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by mister4: 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Well, But before dy can do such dy sould tink about d outcome.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by HomeOfMe(f): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Newshelmboss:
The new deadly militant group, the Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta, ADFND, which on Thursday claimed to have taking over from the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, yesterday slated the date it would bomb some strategic bridges in the country.

The group sets Saturday July 2nd, 2016,as the day it will bomb Bonga Field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country.

A statement by the group, signed by its leader, Commander Olomubini Kakarakokoro, a.k.a No Mercy, “We are bombing Bonga field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland Bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country, on Saturday 2nd July, 2016.”

“This is not a mere threat. The only way out is for the Federal Government to relocate all headquarters of major oil companies to Niger Delta. They are built with our oil money. They must be moved back to the Niger Delta region.”

The group sternly warn the federal government to take its threat serious.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/deadly-militant-group-issues-july-2nd.html
If your bomb Niger bridge,is it not your people that will suffer it;are you doing me?no you're doing yourselves.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Stemkay: 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Olomubini Kakarakokoro u don smoke weed again? But I told u say dis thing is not good for ur health, see d jargons u are saying now.

Wn there's no expatriate to kidnap n bank robbery no dey, every body for ND dey form militant group.

God pass una.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Lukay99: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
chiedu7:
this is a poor move to divide the south east and the Niger delta.
Why will the Niger Delta bomb the south- east their allies.

This is divide and rule again.

What are you really saying ? Are you saying its OK to bomb the SW and other regions as long as they leave the SE alone ? I'm from the SW and yet I don't support the bombing of any part of Nigeria including your SE or SS because I'm a Nigerian but some of you guys have so much hatred for Nigeria(your so called zoo) or maybe it's your hatred for buhari that you're willing to destroy the whole country except your region (ss/se) typical selfish mentality

3 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by 2whiteangel(f): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
undecided Yeyenatu, wia dem dey wen dem build †ђξ 3rd mainland bridge
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by donbenedict(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Public holiday on July 2nd.. yippee grin
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Doublelady(f): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fools undecided
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by tunahper(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
When a few miscreants is threatening a whole country, u know they r calling for war... i pray what happens to odi community in bayelsa wont happen to u too...
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
samento:
Yorubas don't fight senselessly!
Its not what you think, I'm also yoruba. What I meant was everybody forming terrorist except Yorubas and what if Yorubas start theirs? means Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Btruth: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
This guys are fantastically crazy. angry
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by flokii: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Naija which way..

Violence everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by An0nimus: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
I'm forced to think some of these newspapers and blogs make these stuff up.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by gulfer: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
These goons won't be taken serious if nothing happens next Saturday; I know Buhari will not yield to their demands.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Artib(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
Okay now. let wait and see. is it not this coming July 2nd?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Elebiju: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
[size=18pt]Dem no born una papa well to bomb that brigde we built with cocoa money. That will be the end of niger Delta [/size]
That bridge was built with oil money during the oil boom period..... How old are you?

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by armadeo(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
rusher14:
You are threatening people to come and live in your neighbourhood or else?

I thought only me saw that statement. Imagine.

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by stankezzy: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Compliant:

GUY FORGET MERCENARIES. THEY ARE NIGER DELTANS AND WOULD BE TREATED AS TERRORIST

IMAGINE GRADUTES ROAMING ABOUT THE STREETS SEARCHING FOR JOB, YET THE GOVERNMENT ARE PAYING THESE TERRORIST MORE THAN 70, 000NAIRA MONTHLY FOR DOING NOTHING JUST BECAUSE GOVERNMENT WANT PEACE

ENOUGH OF ALL THESE NONSENSE

NO WONDER OBASANJO LEVELED ODI COMMUNITY

oga obasanjo era don pass besides obasanjo is not against them as current president , why did they not react when vice president was sent to ogoni land but vowed to die in millions if bubu touch his feet on their land, do u know that it was America that told him not to go that this boys are not playing. am not suporting them but if he tries it by by for nija
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by EmperorTayo1864(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gozzzy:

onyem/ogbeni hapu kwanu.... Talking about Hutu and Tutsi, my brother if such should come up, believe me the Southern part will be like the Hutu, cos even the middle belt would wanna pitch tents with the whole of south. The north will bear the brunt. Analyse and see for yourself.

We Yoruba nd Hausa's were padi, igbo were left alone
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by manunkind: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Newshelmboss:
The new deadly militant group, the Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta, ADFND, which on Thursday claimed to have taking over from the Niger Delta Avengers, NDA, yesterday slated the date it would bomb some strategic bridges in the country.

The group sets Saturday July 2nd, 2016,as the day it will bomb Bonga Field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country.

A statement by the group, signed by its leader, Commander Olomubini Kakarakokoro, a.k.a No Mercy, “We are bombing Bonga field, Onitsha -Asaba bridge, Third Mainland Bridge, and other major bridges across the southern of the country, on Saturday 2nd July, 2016.”

“This is not a mere threat. The only way out is for the Federal Government to relocate all headquarters of major oil companies to Niger Delta. They are built with our oil money. They must be moved back to the Niger Delta region.”

The group sternly warn the federal government to take its threat serious.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/deadly-militant-group-issues-july-2nd.html
holy Michael

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
GhaliNaaba:
You bomb in south west then Yoruba will smite all Igbo and south south descendant.
You don't joke with south west.
Ask Ojukwu and he will tell you Yoruba no dey smile.
dem kill 50 ppl yesterday y u no smite dem?
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by shamecurls(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

The groups re becoming comedians

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by LEXYCOM: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Too much watching of London bridge has fallen / Olympus Has Fallen is worrying dem........
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by sharrp: 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gozzzy:

onyem/ogbeni hapu kwanu.... Talking about Hutu and Tutsi, my brother if such should come up, believe me the Southern part will be like the Hutu, cos even the middle belt would wanna pitch tents with the whole of south. The north will bear the brunt. Analyse and see for yourself.
May God give you sense
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by OHIsIManuEL(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragonking2:
I don't believe this crap.. Tribal division is what is being used here.. But .If they bomb the bridge successfully then the Yoruba's have a hand involved in this not the nigerdeltans as nobody can know your backyard better than you.

God bless you, your head dey there
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by manunkind: 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
Eastlink:
This group shouldn't be taken serious. Shepe and Igbo have entered their head. Did I hear them say Third Mainland Bridge and Asaba-Onitsha Bridge? Fools!

I expected you to educate those who are always traveling through those bridges not other wise.
if they can make a treat to the president and he got scared can the Nigeria government save the life of her citizens?
every one around those area should be careful. who is gonna save all.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by Olabestonic001(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
ify2016:

Before making this public they may have input time bomb in those stipulated areas waiting for July 2nd. If I were FG govt I would have sent anti bomb squad in those area to properly check the area because my spirit tells me that the bombs are already there.

May God guide the road users on that day because am fully convinced that our God never sleeps.

Aboki or Boko Haram can threatened and change their mind but educated southners have unchangeable evil spirit that controls them if they are ready to cause havoc.

Too much sci-fi is having its toll on your thinking. Let's wait and see.
But I can tell you- these are miscreants who are just patronizing the FG purported negotiation with NDA.
Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by chiedu7: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lukay99:

What are you really saying ? Are you saying its OK to bomb the SW and other regions as long as they leave the SE alone ?

No I am not saying that, I am just saying that the Niger Delta will not want to bomb us that are their closest allies.

REmember when the NDA gave warning to Buhari not to come to the Niger Delta it was through Radio Biafra,
that's because we are united in a vision of self determination.

Lukay99:

I'm from the SW and yet I don't support the bombing of any part of Nigeria including your SE or SS because I'm a Nigerian but some of you guys have so much hatred for Nigeria(your so called zoo) or maybe it's your hatred for buhari that you're willing to destroy the whole country except your region (ss/se) typical selfish mentality

It's not that we have hatred but Buhari called us 5% to be ingorned.
When this 5% feeds the nation by Oil.

This same 5% provides the human resources to man the north via NYSC.

We have been told in words that we are not welcome in Nigeria.

I mean look at the lopsided appointments, we the south-east are being ignored.
So since we are not welcomed, we'd rather leave.

The South-South too are justified in their grievances.

How can the wealth of Nigeria be in the south-south but owned by the North.
Imagine the insults, that the North owns the oil in the south-south

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-4c9-Yf0-k

So please I am not saying that they are to bomb the west becos let the truth be told,
The west is not the enemy of the south-south nor south-east.
We are rivals but not enemies.

The banter on NL here does not extend to real life

But in real life my dear Lukay99, if you and I go to the north;
You and I will be both game for them when the bloodshed starts.

2 Likes

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by manunkind: 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lukay99:

What are you really saying ? Are you saying its OK to bomb the SW and other regions as long as they leave the SE alone ? I'm from the SW and yet I don't support the bombing of any part of Nigeria including your SE or SS because I'm a Nigerian but some of you guys have so much hatred for Nigeria(your so called zoo) or maybe it's your hatred for buhari that you're willing to destroy the whole country except your region (ss/se) typical selfish mentality
you most go back to farming stop complaining

1 Like

Re: We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta by manunkind: 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lukay99:

you most go back to farming stop complaining
no more oil, every Nigerian go back to farming including you that is about to quote me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo, A Diviner And Legendary Capt. William A. Ross / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo) / Amaechi Driving Himself On The Street Of Abuja Today, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.