Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys (658 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by omron(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
hello all...... who do u think?
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by donbenedict(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pls if u want either of the two to win, u go to the voting thread and cast ur vote for one person instead of creating this nonsense..
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by omron(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
Pls if u want either of the two to win, u go to the voting thread and cast ur vote for one person instead of creating this nonsense..
am sorry
I have just voted
apologies
but u shouldn't have talk to me anyhow

1 Like

Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by donbenedict(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
omron:

am sorry
I have just voted
apologies
but u shouldn't have talk to me anyhow
anyhow what? That because I called the thread nonsense doesn't mean I called omron nonsense.

I don't knw what u mean by me talking to you anyhow.
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by omron(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
anyhow what? That because I called the thread nonsense doesn't mean I called omron nonsense.

I don't knw what u mean by me talking to you anyhow.
its OK guy don't let us drag or stretch the issue since u said u didn't call me nonsense..... it's ok
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by chiefololade: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Although I voted refiner, but with the way things are going, I predict the first 3 as

3. REFINER

2. LANICKY

1. MIMZY

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by omron(m): 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
refiner is spotless, she has the height likewise lanicky but let's see how it goes
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by David25(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
omron:
hello all...... who do u think?

I dunno, but I voted for the REFINER girl hope she wins
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
I think you're entitled to ya own opinion cool
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by octopusfreaky(f): 1:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
The 1st contestant-mizzzzmee is very fashionable but not so pretty and she's just overrated but the 2nd contestant-lanicks. looks simple, original, friendly, humble and has pretty long legs.no homo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by Emmy35(f): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
I personally think that Ivvy needs to win this. Nobody asked me to vote for her but I read her interview, saw her pictures and it occurred to me that she should be crowned Miss Nairaland. No one else fits
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
octopusfreaky:
The 1st contestant is very fashionable but not so pretty and she's just overrated but the 2nd contestant looks simple, original, friendly, humble and has pretty long legs.no homo

Who did you vote for ma'am? smiley
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
I just voted for Refiner... You should too smiley

HERE IS THE VOTING THREAD FOR TODAY'S
MISS NAIRALAND GRAND FINALE

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

YOU CAN ONLY VOTE FOR JUST ONE PERSON
HER NAME IS REFINER

AND THIS IS HOW TO VOTE:

JUST COMMENT ON THE LINK ABOVE WITH-

"I VOTE FOR REFINER Cc: NLJEGA"

THAT'S ALL.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
[/quote]
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by senibo1: 2:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
adaura4ever I'm yet to see your vote
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by octopusfreaky(f): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
kinglee1:

Who did you vote for ma'am? smiley
lanickss oo
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lanickss oo

smiley Good luck (Not Jonathan ooh)
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by multikolour(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
I voted for Refiner but the way am seeing team mimzy and lanicky are fighting tooth and nail.
Re: Lanicky Or Refiner Should Deserve Miss Nairaland What Do You Think Guys by omron(m): 12:51am On Jun 26, 2016
Thank God I didn't waste my vote I love u so much lanicky congrats for this success I saw it Coming you lost in 2014 4nd Thank God for believing in yourself that u can win again

(1) (Reply)

Screw You Ronald4lif Ronald4ever / What Is Your Most Important Meal Of The Day? / Caption Gov Fayose In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.