Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Stop Saying Men Are Polygamous By Nature! Its A Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Saying Men Are Polygamous By Nature! Its A Lie (728 Views)

Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Are Men Promiscuous And Polygamous By Nature? / Video: Lady Angry Saying Men Are Meant To Be Shared, Asked Other Women To Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Saying Men Are Polygamous By Nature! Its A Lie by ournaijablog(f): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2016
So it’s been said men are polygamous by nature, they just cannot stick to one woman it’s hard for them they have said, there are so many women in the world and they need men even if that man belongs to someone else.

You see what I wrote “SUPRA” it’s a cock and bull story, men aren’t polygamous by nature it’s the promiscuous ones who are, they try to justify their lies and deceit by saying all men are the same, they cheat, they lie and they commit all sorts of nefarious acts. They say the women need us more than we need them so we’re just helping them out if not how will they ever get married or get a man or constantly have sex with the short supply of men in the world.

I have always been intrigued by same sex relationships; I have written articles on it and never backed down on my argument about the right to love whomever we want to love, I envy their relationships because I see lots of commitment and love, they aren’t like straight couples who always take love for granted, they say if this relationship fails there’s always someone else to date, it’s not the same for a same sex relationship because they know people see theirs as abominable and would fight tooth and nail to make theirs work.

Women! There’s no such thing as a shortage of men, so you don’t have to snatch your best friend’s boyfriend, you guys have been played into thinking cheating is normal, you guys have been had into thinking as long as you’re the main chic, that makes you more important; aren’t you supposed to be the main and only chic?!

I have seen a lot of faithful men, so I know not all men cheat neither are all men polygamous by nature, although as an African man or a traditional African man some of you are entitled to more than one wife, and some Muslims also but this is marriage and the women have been made to understand that they would never remain the only wife so I have no pity for them, there’s nothing to pity anyway because they walked into it eyes wide open.

Men cheat, women cheat, but don’t try to justify it by blaming scarcity lol nah please don’t, there is an abundance of both sexes to last us a life time, why not just stick to someone who sees you as the beginning and end of his\her world…..

Becareful how you break someone, because when you come back to try and fix them, they already are unfixable, scarred, and never to be the same again.

Ibeji Isabella.

P.S There’s enough dick to go around for everyone don’t be a boyfriend stealer
Re: Stop Saying Men Are Polygamous By Nature! Its A Lie by donbenedict(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
And there is enough matured pussy to go round, some men need to stop rapingg minors

1 Like

Re: Stop Saying Men Are Polygamous By Nature! Its A Lie by ournaijablog(f): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
donbenedict:
And there is enough matured pussy to go round, some men need to stop rapingg minors

true
Re: Stop Saying Men Are Polygamous By Nature! Its A Lie by gabinogem(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Humans are polygamous in nature... The thought of exploring things u haven't always creeps into the mind, & when it has been explored it brings a sign of relief & fulfillment... Why compare gays & straight folks. Gays will do more exploring if they have the world's approval.

Religion has actually narrowed the minds of alot of folks, making them thinking in an obscure fashion. Humans, animals in general are polygamous in nature. It's only the decision of some men to stick to one lady. Ironically, such men don't have the final say, Nature holds it.

Cheers, my humble opinion though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 Kenyans Perish In Horrific Crash (PHOTOS) / Hi Guyz / Is It Proper For A Guy/girl To Date Someone Out Of Pity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.