Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

(A+/N+) Or Both Before CCNA? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / (A+/N+) Or Both Before CCNA? (1220 Views)

CCNA Exam / CCNA Self-training / ♦route Redistributing: CCNA Network Engrs♦ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(A+/N+) Or Both Before CCNA? by wisemania(m): 1:56am On Jun 26, 2016
Attended IIHT(surulere) yesterday for their Comptia A+ boot-camp which was fun.Made some enquiries as regards networking programs.I'm kinda interested in System administration and was advised to start my journey from A+ after which I can upgrade to CCNA or I can add N+ to it aswell.What do you all think?
Re: (A+/N+) Or Both Before CCNA? by greatnaija01: 2:01am On Jun 26, 2016
You should go straight to ccna it's direct route o. I did A+ too before ccna but really there was nothing there.
Re: (A+/N+) Or Both Before CCNA? by wisemania(m): 2:09am On Jun 26, 2016
greatnaija01:
You should go straight to ccna it's direct route o. I did A+ too before ccna but really there was nothing there.
What about N+?
@the embolded, isn't A+ about hardware repairs , etc.?
Isn't it related to ccna in anyway?
Are you certified? If yes, how was the exam? Because I heard it gonna be very difficult if you have no solid foundation in A+/N+
Re: (A+/N+) Or Both Before CCNA? by greatnaija01: 2:15am On Jun 26, 2016
wisemania:

What about N+?
@the embolded, isn't A+ about hardware repairs , etc.?
Isn't it related to ccna in anyway?
Are you certified? If yes, how was the exam? Because I heard it gonna be very difficult if you have no solid foundation in A+/N+

Well go to Google and download dumps of previous cbt ccna and you can't fail. I practically crammed. Cos I studied at train havilah in edo state and they shut down in my set. Dumps are the shortest cut o. Check Google for all ict certification dumps and download all you need. They are not related like that o. Ccna is purely networks based even with software called packet tracer... Ccna is not based on hardware configurations o. So a+ is quite not the start mark. Ccna has its own basics.
Re: (A+/N+) Or Both Before CCNA? by Fulaman198(m): 2:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Don't use dumps, it's for people who are too lazy to learn the material. Watch CCNA videos to understand concepts you can't understand, do a lot of practise with the simulators. I don't necessarily think that CCNA is programming though on the new CCNA that just came out there is some SDN basic programming.
Re: (A+/N+) Or Both Before CCNA? by wisemania(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2016
@Greatnaija01 and Fulaman198, are you suggesting I opt in for CCNA direct without A/N+?
Re: (A+/N+) Or Both Before CCNA? by Fulaman198(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2016
wisemania:
@Greatnaija01 and Fulaman198, are you suggesting I opt in for CCNA direct without A/N+?

CCNA is more respected than Network +
Re: (A+/N+) Or Both Before CCNA? by wisemania(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2016
^^Alright,I hope I cope well in the class...thanks

(1) (Reply)

Pyqt4 / I Am Looking For A Programmer / I Want To Learn Programming Which Language Willl I Start With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.