Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. (2140 Views)

Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help / Why The Hatred.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by HiggsBoson(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2016
I want to congratulate every contestant who participated in this contest, mimzy, missgdope, chubbyt, optional1, ivyy, krystalklear, refiner, mysticgal etc. You guys are not failures, you are all bold and beautiful with a big heart. Insha Allah, This will mark the beginning of greater things in your lives.

To you Mimzy, you deserve it as much as others too. During the course of this contest, you suffered a lot of emotional jibes and punches. All enough to break you. But you kept your head up high and remain stronger, this got you this far. You will always be celebrated. Never let this deter you from being who you truly are. And to TeamMimzy, God bless you all

safarigirl:
my problem is that you people have reduced a beauty contest to a popularity contest, so ugly-average people are winning.

JeffreyJamez baba! How can we go from Twaci to this babe? Na this kain thing make me no dey like enter this Miss NL threads.

Sayonara smiley

I saw people pouring out their emotions. Some balderdash, some jibes and also tribal bigots having their share of the spoil. slandering and emotionally biased statements were also made. However, the one post that piques my interest was the one above. Some people just don't realise there is a boundary to whatever you can say to/about a fellow human. That was the same mistake the main contenders made. They went beyond this boundary and got caught in their own game of playing victim.

To you safarigirl, lanicky may not be as beautiful as the other contestants (like you all assumed), but she is real, humble, and her intelligence is second to none. wonder why she won so many over? It was because of people like you, those who think the outward look makes a complete woman. Those who think she doesn't deserve to contest in the first place. Everyone does not have to agree with your definition of beauty. The statement you made earlier ("How did we go from Twaci to this babe" )reeks of hatred and lack of respect for womanhood (one which you are).

Go on, say whatever you like, it won't change the fact that Lanicky won on merit. Lanicky is Miss Nairaland. After all common sense prevailed. The people knew it was better to vote a humble contestant other than one whose major spine are cyber bullies. Call it a popularity contest, but remember, your attitude goes a long way in your quest for popularity. Lanicky deservedly won the crown.

One lesson I learnt all through this contest

- The type of people you surround yourself with determines how far/well you go. Never let them build a fence around you, instead make them build bridges.

Notable mentions, sir smellymouth, alaga1, IamLegend1, kinginvahala, jeffreyjamez, naijaboiy, goldenruby, ronald4lif.,.. God bless you all.

Respect to the TeamLanicky, you guys are the best. We did a great job. Peeparty, monalisa185, Lavedaa, ritababe, mediapace, adeyinka1738, Jacksparrow0127, charijee (she brought me on board) I can't mention all. May God continue to bless you all.

And to the unseen powers behind TeamLanicky (The strategists and master planners. They know themselves.) I say a big thank you to you guys too.

Bqlekan, signing out grin

21 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2016
[size=20pt]Smellymouth aka ALAGA1, Chairman,
OMO- ONILE ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND,

AND

SANDOSKI......

Congratulations to each and everyone of us!!!

*LANICKY~
*MIMZY~
*IVYY~
*REFINER ~
*MYSTICALGAL~
*MISSGDOPE~
*OPTIONAL1~

and OTHERS ____ You are all QUEENSkisskiss

****WE SAY A BIG THANK YOU...... ONE LOVEkiss

[/size]

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 26, 2016
Some trust in chariots, some trust in horses
But we trust in the name of the Lord
Some trust in their skills, others trust in their kings/KNIGHTS
When the arm of flesh will fail them; We’ll still be standing tall
‘Cause we trust in the name of the Lord
When they say “there’s a casting down”, We will say “there’s a lifting up”

If the Lord doesn’t build the house; then we labor in vain
If the Lord doesn’t watch the city; then we stay awake in vain
Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world
I triumph in the name of the Lord

Blow the trumpet in Zion,
Sound the alarm on the holy mountain
We will never be afraid
We’ve got the victory, We’ve got the victory forever
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Mediapace: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Thanks bro wink

WE MADE IT
HiggsBoson:
I want to congratulate every contestant who participated in this contest, mimzy, missgdope, chubbyt, optional1, ivyy, krystalklear, refiner, mysticgal etc. You guys are not failures, you are all bold and beautiful with a big heart. Insha Allah, This will mark the beginning of greater things in your lives.

To you Mimzy, you deserve it as much as the others too. During the course of this contest, you suffered a lot of emotional jibes and punches. All enough to break you. But you remain stronger, this got you this far. You will always be celebrated. Never let this deter you from being who you truly are. And to TeamMimzy, God bless you all

I saw people pouring out their emotion. Some balderdash, some jibes and also tribal bigots having their share of the spoil. slandering and emotionally biased statements were made. However, the one post that piques my interest was the one above. Some people just don't realise there is a boundary to whatever you can say to/about a fellow human. That was the same mistake the main contenders made. They went beyond this boundary and got caught in their own game of playing victim.

To you safarigirl, lanicky may not be as beautiful as the other contestants (like you all assumed), but she is real, humble, and her intelligence is second to none. wonder why she won so many over? It was because of people like you, those who think the outward look makes a complete woman. Those who think she doesn't deserve to contest in the first place. Everyone does not have to agree with your definition of beauty. The statement you made earlier ("How did we go from Twaci to this babe" )reeks of hatred and lack of respect for womanhood (one which you are).

Go on, say whatever you like, it won't change the fact that Lanicky won on merit. Lanicky is Miss Nairaland. After all common sense prevails. The people knew it was better to vote a humble contestant other than one whose major spine are cyber bullies. Call it a popularity contest, but remember, your attitude goes a long way in your quest for popularity. Lanicky deservedly won the crown.

- The type of people you surround yourself with determines how far/well you go. Never let them build a fence around you, instead make them build bridges.

Notable mentions, sir smellymouth, alaga1, IamLegend1, kinginvahala, jeffreyjamez, naijaboiy, goldenruby, ronald4lif.,.. God bless you all.

Respect to the TeamLanicky, you guys are the best. We did a great job. Peeparty, monalisa185, Lavedaa, ritababe, mediapace, adeyinka1738, Jacksparrow0127, charijee (she brought me on board) I can't mention all. May God continue to bless you all.

And to the unseen powers behind TeamLanicky (The strategists and master planners. They know themselves.) I say a big thank you to you guys too.

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by HiggsBoson(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
smiley smiley
Nah so baba..
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by HiggsBoson(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Thanks bro wink
WE MADE IT
Yes boss.. We always will grin
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by eitsei(m): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2016
I don't even understand why some people are so pained about their loss that you would even think there's more to this miss NL of a thing than the just 50k to be won

5 Likes

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by charijee(f): 8:40am On Jun 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 26, 2016
HiggsBoson:

Nah so baba..
aku victory ano. Ekuse takuntakun.

Esi ku oungbe awe
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by halfricanadian(f): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2016
Appreciate othes success so urs will b appreciated

Loosing is prepares anoda opportunity ti win in a grand style if u loose nl contest u can actually win MBGN or miss World dont limit ursef honestly cos of one failure

Comkng from someone who has over failed alot bt never gives up bt gets tired sha lol embarassed
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by smellingmenses: 9:02am On Jun 26, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
smiley smileySome trust in chariots, some trust in horses
Some trust in their skills, others trust in their kings/KNIGHTS
When the arm of flesh will fail them; We’ll still be standing tall
When they say “there’s a casting down”, We will say “there’s a lifting up”

If the Lord doesn’t build the house; then we labor in vain
If the Lord doesn’t watch the city; then we stay awake in vain
Greater is He who is in me, than he who is in the world
I triumph in the name of the Lord

Blow the trumpet in Zion,
Sound the alarm on the holy mountain
We will never be afraid
We’ve got the victory, We’ve got the victory forever

when you find the devil preaching

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2016
smellingmenses:

when you find the devil preaching

Ephesians 4:31-32 - Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you

wink smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Monalisa185(f): 9:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Wow....on reading what you wrote up there, I felt like crying... It's a pity people are not mindful of what they say to others..

LANICKY faced a lot of cyber bullying, between God and man, if I were to be in her shoes, I would have given up a long time ago, but no, on the contrary, that beautiful soul continued fighting, she gave us many reasons to stand by her, she worked really hard towards this contest..

What more can I say, it's a victory well deserved. When you are surrounded with great minds, when you have the right people as a team, you'll be able to move anything- mountains oo, valleys ogrin hills ogrin.. Above all, it was God and lanicky's perseverance..

To each and every one of the contestants, you all rock! And you are all winners as well..

#bless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by DanceLord(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2016
But sincerely I was shocked seeing lanicky resort to self pitying thereby attracting sympathy votes.. The strategy really worked.. Cox everyone knows mimzy was the most castigated contestant.. Lanicky's own was just about her physical looks.. But they threw jibes at mimzy with er private life.. Who does that??. They called her all kinds of names like babymama,plagiarist,liar and all.. Just cos of an online contest.. Kilode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by KINGinVAHALA: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2016
HiggsBoson:

To you Mimzy, you deserve it as much as others too. During the course of this contest, you suffered a lot of emotional jibes and punches. All enough to break you. But you kept your head up high and remain stronger, this got you this far. You will always be celebrated. Never let this deter you from being who you truly are. And to TeamMimzy, God bless you all

I saw people pouring out their emotions. Some balderdash, some jibes and also tribal bigots having their share of the spoil. slandering and emotionally biased statements were also made. However, the one post that piques my interest was the one above. Some people just don't realise there is a boundary to whatever you can say to/about a fellow human. That was the same mistake the main contenders made. They went beyond this boundary and got caught in their own game of playing victim.

Go on, say whatever you like, it won't change the fact that Lanicky won on merit. Lanicky is Miss Nairaland. After all common sense prevailed. The people knew it was better to vote a humble contestant other than one whose major spine are cyber bullies. Call it a popularity contest, but remember, your attitude goes a long way in your quest for popularity. Lanicky deservedly won the crown.

Thanks man!
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by redgem(f): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Thanks bro wink
WE MADE IT
Are you piicity
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Mediapace: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2016
Lols. Before i answer,what/who gave you the instinct that i am wink
redgem:

Are you piicity
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by redgem(f): 11:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Mediapace:
Lols. Before i answer,what/who gave you the instinct that i am wink

Someone did but I can't really point out who or the specific thread....
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by HiggsBoson(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Monalisa185:
Wow....on reading what you wrote up there, I felt like crying... It's a pity people are not mindful of what they say to others..

LANICKY faced a lot of cyber bullying, between God and man, if I were to be in her shoes, I would have given up a long time ago, but no, on the contrary, that beautiful soul continued fighting, she gave us many reasons to stand by her, she worked really hard towards this contest..

What more can I say, it's a victory well deserved. When you are surrounded with great minds, when you have the right people as a team, you'll be able to move anything- mountains oo, valleys ogrin hills ogrin.. Above all, it was God and lanicky's perseverance..

To each and every one of the contestants, you all rock! And you are all winners as well..

#bless

And this is well crafted. Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Smellymouth: 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Respect Lekan.. cool

Salud grin

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
Appreciate othes success so urs will b appreciated

Loosing is prepares anoda opportunity ti win in a grand style if u loose nl contest u can actually win MBGN or miss World dont limit ursef honestly cos of one failure

Comkng from someone who has over failed alot bt never gives up bt gets tired sha lol embarassed

I told you, you will lose
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
HiggsBoson:

Thanks bro!

Congratulations on your victory! #TeamLanicky.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by HiggsBoson(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
naijaboiy:
Thanks bro!
Congratulations on your victory! #TeamLanicky.
We should be thanking you... You guys pulled it off... #respect
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by HiggsBoson(m): 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Respect Lekan.. cool

Salud grin

Salam bro.., #MaximumRespect.. Sorry, I don't have any meme to offer.. grin
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Smellymouth: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
HiggsBoson:

Salam bro.., #MaximumRespect.. Sorry, I don't have any meme to offer.. grin

grin grin Thanks for the worthy mention..

Well appreciated cool smiley

1 Like

Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by falconey(m): 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin Thanks for the worthy mention..
Well appreciated cool smiley
how va Na, I no see your break light .
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
HiggsBoson:

Yes boss.. We always will grin
congrats
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by halfricanadian(f): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
thagift:

I told you, you will lose

lol i lost? Says who i just started life loosing a guy doesnt equate to my success in life tongue to b on forbes list as d richest black female is all dat matters
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Smellymouth: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

how va Na, I no see your break light .

Abi na me nor see ur break light ...
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by falconey(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Smellymouth:

Abi na me nor see ur break light ...

Omo studies ni jare
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by Smellymouth: 1:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

Omo studies in jare

No lele
Re: Why The Hatred? it is just an online contest. by layla129(f): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
Why is nobody thanking me from the #LanickyTeam? Bqlekan!! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking!!! I Saw Nneka And Daddy Lekan In The Room Unclad See What I Did (pics) / If A Lady Sends You Her Picture Via Whatsapp? / Prove How Genius You Are By Answering This Question (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.