Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? (740 Views)

What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / 7 Ways Poor Guys Survive Without A Girlfriend / So This Guy Can't Wait For Honey Moon To Start(picture) Hilarious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by marvelck: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2016
Girls are fond of believing or thinking they own love. And that no guy can survive without her love. That's why a lot of girls like toying with guys and enjoy seeing guys cry cos of them. Its only when a guy beat them to their game (dumps her before she does), you see her crying. Not cos she's heartbroken but cos the guy dumped her before she dumped him. And seeing him having fun or finding love with another girl so soon, is like rubbing salt to her injured ego...
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2016
I just need a game console...any gal dat crosses my path will get it good. Then we move on, i to my darling console nd her on her fvcking way
#Cheers

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2016
marvelck:
Girls are fond of believing or thinking they own love. And that no guy can survive without her love. That's why a lot of girls like toying with guys and enjoy seeing guys cry cos of them. Its only when a guy beat them to their game (dumps her before she does), you see her crying. Not cos she's heartbroken but cos the guy dumped her before she dumped him. And seeing him having fun or finding love with another girl so soon, is like rubbing salt to her injured ego...
A girl in my neighbourhood did this to me now, i showed her i'm not to be toyed with now she wants to get back wit me it only takes her 0.0000001 sec to respond to what ever i tell her to do. Some girls are freaking funny
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Nasri100(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2016
I think Because majority of naija guys cant cope with being alone sometimes so they prey on that. When you enjoy ur own space, women alike will come around and never leave you.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2016
Lykar:
I just need a game console...any gal dat crosses my path will get it good. Then we move on, i to my darling console nd her on her fvcking way
#Cheers

Lol when we have games like Skyrim, according to E3 2016 September is gonna be an awesome year , so if any Babe acts weird, got shitload of games to take our attention.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Welrez(m): 10:36am On Jun 26, 2016
Sorry, but I have seen more men who think like that than ladies!
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 26, 2016
pcguru1:

Lol when we have games like Skyrim, according to E3 2016 September is gonna be an awesome year , so if any Babe acts weird, got shitload of games to take our attention.
when we get skyrim nd even a new god of war coming up her fada!
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Cholls(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2016
embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by stevecantrell: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2016
Nasri100:
I think Because majority of naija guys cant cope with being alone sometimes so they prey on that. When you enjoy ur own space, women alike will come around and never leave you.

Majority of naija guys are weak...is that what u sayin ?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Nasri100(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2016
stevecantrell:

Majority of naija guys are weak...is that what u sayin ?
People react to comments in different ways.
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Breadmaker: 10:56am On Jun 26, 2016
My life has been awesome ever since I broke up with my girlfriend and started dating my smartphone.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Arthurwinner(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2016
if guys can be like me that drink and sleep
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by juliusocean(m): 11:28am On Jun 26, 2016
choke your chicken sleep off wake up in the morning chase the money....life too short for heart breaks.my house Don reach window level lol very affordable way of life
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2016
Lykar:
#Cheers
ur just like me bro... wah gaming console u on ?
Re: Why Do Girls Think A Guy Can't Survive Without Their Love? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
armylord:
ur just like me bro... wah gaming console u on ?
Playstation3

(1) (Reply)

How Would You React? / Witch / Would You Do This If You Husband/wife Ask You To???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.