Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,946 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 (7633 Views)

I Want To Buy Adsense (urgent) / How To Boost Your Propellerads Earning - Don't Be Duped Trying To Buy Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
chimoskyg:

But can't one get an Adsense account by applying?
one can
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
plusmekus:

I've made more than N6m ( from 2014) using AdSense ALONE. Check my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3165674/recently-opened-carwash-business

I know the Ins and outs of AdSense. I'm not a newbie to AdSense bans as I have lost more than 4 AdSense accounts from policies I admit I have violated .

Mike's reputation on Nairaland caught my attention and I had to throw caution to the wind to patronize him. I am clearly aware that one has to violate AdSense policies before one can be banned but it also added to my surprise as to how all accounts I purchased and sold out could possibly be banned at the same time. I can authoritatively tell you that NO ad codes has been generated and placed on another blog apart from the ones used for the approval. The blogs where the ads were to be placed are yet to be designed ( by me) and my clients are total novice to web designing and blog creation. Moreover , I still had access to the accounts as the original email addresses were yet to be removed. So there was no way any ads could have been generated without my knowledge. So how did I get invalid activity ?

Below is the screenshot of our conversation
cheers bro I saw your car wash it's cool

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by chimoskyg(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
mikketech:
one can
Thanks bro

What do you think might prevent a blog from being approved for an account by Adsense
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Appland:

I guess u are mikketech cos u have multiple accounts
Mikketech let me ask this question... Why was chuzzyblog's adsense account he bought from u ban too?
Because he opened a thread that u are the best then few months he opened another thread that his acc was banned

I guess you don't follow the rules why applying for this account.. 120,000 is no small money pls find a way to resolve this matter with him
Better still get him another adsense account
lol bro I am not mikketech please.When I sold my first account here he was the one who bought it and payed immediately reviewing the account.Also I do business with him too and I know he's trustworthy as for this account issue it's really sad that this has happened.its one of the flaws of this adsense biz.Check my threads bro
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
chimoskyg:

Thanks bro

What do you think might prevent a blog from being approved for an account by Adsense
Mr2kay = Miketech = gozmos
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
chimoskyg:

Thanks bro

copied contents,insufficient contents also the template must be responsive there are some other guidelines you can follow too.But that's not why I am here
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by akinswaggs(m): 3:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
Its obvious there is a trick to Get Adsense approved via injection method and am 100% sure thats what Mikketech did, so once the codes where not more on these sites after approval they'll ban them..

Thats what happened....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Emeka71(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
angry@mikketech the police is knocking at your door come and open the door ; hey mynd44 come and see yahoo! sad

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Emeka71(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
mr2kay:
copied contents,insufficient contents also the template must be responsive there are some other guidelines you can follow too.But that's not why I am here
Okay you're here to defend mikketech. sadlet's invite EFCC. sad
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by johncreek: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Screenshot has said it all
Instead of you to apologise you still dey form legit

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by olusegunadex: 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Congrats Mikketech, you just sold your reputation for #120k...

Instead of apologizing to op n looking 4 a way to getting this solved, establishing a common ground, then resolve this amicably, see ur lyf outside...

Sorry bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mokoshalb(m): 4:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
A scammer will always be one...
I also have an encounter with him, 7-8 months ago...
same thing happened...
though I wasn't bothered since I have other strategy...

Mike not everyone can be scammed!
beware...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
gidimasters:
mikketech discard op jare. and to all those sayin rubbish, i dont think u know the meaning of adsense... they will neva ban u if u didnt go beyond dir policy

I think you may need to edit this post wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
undecidedThis is really sad though
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
Op I belive you and Mike can come to a compromise.As for me I am watching this movie from room in 1080p I wan know how e go end

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Any body who sells multiple adsense is a scammer to me...
seems there is a method they use to withdraw the adsense back, using the name and the address, #just saying...

mikketech scammed me also, but since majority believe he is a good seller, I muted....
but now am happy...
I went through some profile, I saw there is a link between MIKKETECH and that guy above GOZMOS...
Scammers have huge network though, multiple whatsapp....
check http://www.miketechng.com and http://www.gozmostechng.com/about.html

if you check those links, u will get what I mean, and definitely, there is a possible link with MR2KAY....
OR
they may be a team of SCAMMERS!!!...lol...
#just saying....
#out of thread...

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by dpedro1: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
@Mikketech, you've got to admit it....your accounts were gotten tru tricks( injection precisely). I used that method to get an adsense account few months ago....it was banned 4days later even without placing d code on my blog. A friend of mine had same experience via d trick.

Definitely, ur account get k-leg. how can AdSense ban 10 AdSense accounts of urs d same time (6 of urs + 4 of which u sold to op, as u affirmed via d text message conversations). It's impossible bro....d accounts weren't obtained rightly.

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by OnWebTech: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
All I know is...

Mr2kay is quite different from gozmos or mikketech.

Yes

And it is so unfortunate that google seems to have noticed Mikketech's method of getting adsense and hence the banning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
Thanks jare,Nigeria sef if someone is standing up for someone he automatically becomes the same thing the other was accused of.I was invited to look at the thread and see what people was saying about Mike.I was shocked and I said my opinion on the issue cause I also knew Mike from nairaland.Suddenly I have been linked with Mike undecided
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
I can't help but notice @plusmekus has been viewing this thread since please are you a robot shocked
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
mr2kay:
Thanks jare,Nigeria sef if someone is standing up for someone he automatically becomes the same thing the other was accused of.I was invited to look at the thread and see what people was saying about Mike.I was shocked and I said my opinion on the issue cause I also knew Mike from nairaland.Suddenly I have been linked with Mike undecided

Ok...Don't you think I need a refund ?
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
plusmekus:

my brother pls call Mike and both of you should work this out amicably.i belive you'd come back later telling us you've come to an agreement at least thats what I pray for.Not all this. Also i am not mikketech I sell my accounts and I've had no issue with anyone.If majority believes Mike is good then this is a case of error from google and both parties can settle it like gentlemen.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
I don't know what is fraud anymore these days.fraud I know is when I bought an account from someone and the next 3 days the guy went to Google and got he's account back, this has been done to some people here too, now that's fraud to me.but if the account was given to you and it wasn't hijacked in anyway but you received a message from google for invalid activity then this is what you settle amicably.If that fraud has happened to you to comment about it guys cause that week wasnt funny for me undecided
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by OnWebTech: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
plusmekus:

yes ...thats the harder part which makes me marvel at the claim of not scamming when you don't want to refund at least half of the payment if not all...

It took a little of luck and a little of wisdom for me to get half refund when i had issues with one of this sellers a month ago..It was resolved underground and not on nairaland.

Talk to those 2 guys linked to him..to assist you.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
mr2kay:
my brother pls call Mike and both of you should work this out amicably.i belive you'd come back later telling us you've come to an agreement at least thats what I pray for.Not all this. Also i am not mikketech I sell my accounts and I've had no issue with anyone.If majority believes Mike is good then this is a case of error from google and both parties can settle it like gentlemen.

If calling him to sort it out could have solved the problem, I wouldn't have created this thread in the first place. I have called him , threatened him , begged him , suggested to him but he gave me the cold shoulder. What would you have me do ?

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by fattbabakay(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Sey na by force to Uae AdSense nii undecided undecided
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
plusmekus:

If calling him to sort it out could have solved the problem, I wouldn't have created this thread in the first place. I have called him , threatened him , begged him , suggested to him but he gave me the cold shoulder. What would you have me do ?
anyways you had to do what any man would have done I don't blame you for that bro.drop your number make I personally call you cause I don't like this atall. Cheers
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
OnWebTech:

Talk to those 2 guys linked to him..to assist you.
bro please if it's mikketech this thread was opened for it should be.No one is linked here I am only doing what any friend or atleast one who has done biz with him should do . Cheers
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by web2safe(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yes, I have been waiting for time to come... Mikktech is a big time scammer. I have done a business with him back in the days when he was into importation business setup. He collected 15k from me then and failed to keep to his promise. I ended up given up the importation business he promised to set up for me.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 5:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
mr2kay:
anyways you had to do what any man would have done I don't blame you for that bro.drop your number make I personally call you cause I don't like this atall. Cheers

Check profile
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by kingthreat(m): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Publish the theif's full name and post his picture here

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mokoshalb(m): 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lol...
Mike the Scammer...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Web Programming Language Vs Content Management Systems / Have You Ever Considered Quitting Social Media? / Nigeria Police Force "website"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.