Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 (7628 Views)

I Want To Buy Adsense (urgent) / How To Boost Your Propellerads Earning - Don't Be Duped Trying To Buy Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by gidimasters(m): 8:06am On Jun 27, 2016
maxdozie:

Brother commot body!..
I know u got nothing to do with it .. but the way your defending him upsets me alot.. and stop referring that Nigga to ppl!.. please!
sure na... i have stopped already... release the upset ooo cheesy
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by FincoApps(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2016
One fact is that:

Buying Adsence accounts is not legal so if you were banned for no reason, there's still a reason after all

Secondly, how is it the seller's fault that you were banned ?
Or OP did mikketech ever claim to work in google ? If yes then he truly scammed you else it's most likely your fault

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by FincoApps(m): 10:18am On Jun 27, 2016
mikketech:

Well thanks for your understanding. As for your question, I advice you use facebook ads o. And work more on your seo. So as not to get ban. Because these are the two reliable source that gets traffic
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2016
FincoApps:
One fact is that:

Buying Adsence accounts is not legal so if you were banned for no reason, there's still a reason after all

Or OP did mikketech ever claim to work in google ? If yes then he truly scammed you else it's most likely your fault

Did you miss the part where Mikketech said he also lost 6 accounts for no just reason? Doesn't it infer it's not my fault either that the accounts got banned? wouldn't it have been reasonable for me to ask for a refund after he admitted there was a mystery behind the ban? (cause he lost 6 accounts SAME DAY). Is it also my fault ( or his) that he lost 6 accounts same day? What would you have done if you were in my shoes? smile and let N120k go just like that? If he's clean why is he using different monikers to hype himself?
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by boi21(m): 11:28am On Jun 27, 2016
My Turn,

grin

Mikketch is not a scammer oo. Mr2kay is a real G. Dont trust Gozmos. M also a real G.

kiss
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
emymeeky:
If you like your money, run with it. He sold me 4 Adsense accounts @ N30,000 each which I resold to 4 other people. Shockingly the 4 accounts were banned the following following day ( same day , hour and minutes ). I complained to him and I received a cold reply; he said it was no fault of his that all 4 accounts were banned at the same time. I asked for a reply and he cut the phone on me.

Please to avoid regrets , do not patronize him!

@emymeeky u seem to be an illiterate thats how you guys paint legitimate people black,how's it his fault all accounts got blocked at the same time.Google is IP sensitive whenn u want to login next time on Google services use different internet connection for each adsense account and for other Google related issues and generally across the web if you've got to logon multiple accounts for a service pls use different n dnt blame people for your ignorance abeg !!! the guy is legit
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by dpedro1: 12:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:

@emymeeky u seem to be an illiterate thats how you guys paint legitimate people black,how's it his fault all accounts got blocked at the same time.Google is IP sensitive whenn u want to login next time on Google services use different internet connection for each adsense account and for other Google related issues and generally across the web if you've got to logon multiple accounts for a service pls use different n dnt blame people for your ignorance abeg !!! the guy is legit

Did u see op's screenshot where mikketech said 6 of his accounts were banned the same day alongside op's. So op also logged into mikketech's accounts via his IP too?
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by rummeh: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
cashrange:
Well, I think the whole truth is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.

However, pls I need honest answer to a very important question. I have adsense active on my blog, and I'm on the verge of paying to generate/buy traffic for my blog from maxvists. com.. My question now is that; will it get my adsense banned, is it even adsense safe? Any reply to this will be I'd great help.

Thanks.

cc: mikketech
gidimasters
All webmasters.

Dude u wil be banned..

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nigerians are quick to call people scam without intelligently probing the source of failure and then use that knowedge to move past it.im tired of people calling other people rippers... As long as at point of sale it was okay it's a good deal if not for greed he ought to buy one account use it for while before buying extra accounts there are multiple reasons why this occured but to pin the blame entirely on the seller is unrealistic.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:

dpedro1:

Did u see op's screenshot where mikketech said 6 of his accounts were banned the same day alongside op's. So op also logged into mikketech's accounts via his IP too?

LOL. YOU DE MIND THE OLODO?

FIRST HE CLAIMED I MUST HAVE VIOLATED ADSENSE POLICY, NEXT HE SENDS HIS FOOT SOLDIERS TO BLAME IT ON IP AFTER I BURSTED HIS SCAMMING ARSE WITH SCREENSHOTSgrin

MAKE I BEGIN CLAP FOR AM SAY THEY BAN 6 OF HIS ACCOUNTS 'ALSO' .

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:
Nigerians are quick to call people scam without intelligently probing the source of failure and then use that knowedge to move past it.im tired of people calling other people rippers... As long as at point of sale it was okay it's a good deal if not for greed he ought to buy one account use it for while before buying extra accounts there are multiple reasons why this occured but to pin the blame entirely on the seller is unrealistic.

WHAT ABOUT THE SELLER PINNING IT ENTIRELY ON THE BUYER WHEN THE SELLER SUFFERED THE SAME FATE?
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mokoshalb(m): 12:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Interesting...
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by rummeh: 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
FincoApps:
One fact is that:

Fucking hell
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Dhilariousdandy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
boi21:
My Turn,

grin

Mikketch is not a scammer oo. Mr2kay is a real G. Dont trust Gozmos. M also a real G.

kiss

I smell foul play here, anyways, Mr2kay is a real G..
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by emmalexdboy(m): 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
mikkitech, where you dey nah? Don't run away o, come defend yourself.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
plusmekus:

LOL. YOU DE MIND THE OLODO?

FIRST HE CLAIMED I MUST HAVE VIOLATED ADSENSE POLICY, NEXT HE SENDS HIS FOOT SOLDIERS TO BLAME IT ON IP AFTER I BURSTED HIS SCAMMING ARSE WITH SCREENSHOTSgrin

MAKE I BEGIN CLAP FOR AM SAY THEY BAN 6 OF HIS ACCOUNTS 'ALSO' .

We are quick to destroy people by saying they are scammers guy make ur money abeg
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by FincoApps(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
plusmekus:

Did you miss the part where Mikketech said he also lost 6 accounts for no just reason? Doesn't it infer it's not my fault either that the accounts got banned? wouldn't it have been reasonable for me to ask for a refund after he admitted there was a mystery behind the ban? (cause he lost 6 accounts SAME DAY). Is it also my fault ( or his) that he lost 6 accounts same day? What would you have done if you were in my shoes? smile and let N120k go just like that? If he's clean why is he using different monikers to hype himself?

Whether or not 6 of his accounts were banned the same time, it still does not prove a thing. I'm not saying mikketech is not a scammer, actually I suspect him. But your reasons are not valid at all.

And to answer your question, it's difficult to put myself in your shoes. I prefer to contact google or google forums. They would tell you exactly why your website was not accepted. I always go straight to the source and I've always hated proxy.

Similar to PayPal account, I had to travel out just to create a PayPal account, that's just how much I hate using 3rd-parties
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by FincoApps(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
akinswaggs:
Its obvious there is a trick to Get Adsense approved via injection method and am 100% sure thats what Mikketech did, so once the codes where not more on these sites after approval they'll ban them..

Thats what happened....

Now this is a more reasonable reason smiley
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
@akinswaggs now i love smart reasonging like this.there's a logic in this and it makes perfect sense.

..In this case it will as though buying a phone and when u get home you discoover it's a bar soap..Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by FincoApps(m): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:
@akinswaggs now i love smart reasonging like this.there's a logic in this and it makes perfect sense.

..In this case it will as though buying a phone and when u get home you discoover it's a bar soap..Lol.. grin

lol Now that's SCAM
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
FincoApps:

lol Now that's SCAM

Greed underlies 50% of victimization anyways our ears tingle we like big figures and then we take a calculator and start analysing returns ignoring careful thought.Whatever happened to buy one use it for a week and let's see progress reports..

People want to hear 80 Million GSM numbers for 5000 Naira and so easily they imagine it would be real.

It's becos people are very ignorant,if one were to download for example 80 Million data or steal it from a Db or scrap it from a source with the low leve of IT experience where it could be executed within 10minutes it could take 2years to download this data..Now this is what people believe in.Myu friends say people deserve what they get..Cos i know the Legit guy would say buy 1 for 10naira but people want the chinese method take 10 for 1 naira and when it spoils they start moppin..I;ve learnt after falling victim many times to go for the expensive piece in any time i'm placed with choices,the expensive service is the genuine service..

Nigerians stop under-pricing value and start paying so you are protected from total loss..Which is why i dnt buy Okrika or Tokunbo.I'ld rather use a shop i can go back to for a refund

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by dpedro1: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
Puresolutions:

Greed underlies 50% of victimization anyways our ears tingle we like big figures and then we take a calculator and start analysing returns ignoring careful thought.Whatever happened to buy one use it for a week and let's see progress reports..

People want to hear 80 Million GSM numbers for 5000 Naira and so easily they imagine it would be real.

It's becos people are very ignorant,if one were to download for example 80 Million data or steal it from a Db or scrap it from a source with the low leve of IT experience where it could be executed within 10minutes it could take 2years to download this data..Now this is what people believe in.Myu friends say people deserve what they get..Cos i know the Legit guy would say buy 1 for 10naira but people want the chinese method take 10 for 1 naira and when it spoils they start moppin..I;ve learnt after falling victim many times to go for the expensive piece in any time i'm placed with choices,the expensive service is the genuine service..

Nigerians stop under-pricing value and start paying so you are protected from total loss..Which is why i dnt buy Okrika or Tokunbo.I'ld rather use a shop i can go back to for a refund

so 30k for AdSense account is under-price? So mikketech should have sold it 150k per account to make it real....very funny
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by plusmekus: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
[s]
Puresolutions:

[/s]

He sold me 4 Adsense accounts @ N30,000 each which I resold to 4 other people.

@bolded. You mean I should test each of the counts probably for months before buying another when I have 4 waiting buyers ?
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
it's turning into a comedy turn on the lights,cam ACTION !
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
I think why the accts were banned was because they were attached to the same public address. When Adsense bans an address all the accts associated with that acct. Goes with it.

You guys should resolve the issue amicably. Mikketech cannot be ignorant of this because I have seen a statement from one of his buyers on how Adsense bans the acct within a stipulated period.
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2016
radiokilla:
I think why the accts were banned was because they were attached to the same public address. When Adsense bans an address all the accts associated with that acct. Goes with it.

You guys should resolve the issue amicably. Mikketech cannot be ignorant of this because I have seen a statement from one of his buyers on how Adsense bans the acct within a stipulated period.

Nice one @radiokilla it's been over 6years i got any where close to google adsense could it be this hard to get that people need 30k to get them ? Help me am i stupid or it's people

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2016
now for thoe of you buying adsense gotten from blackhat methods, you may have to check the account details of the site. anything different from 68% revenue share will be banned over time. Please be careful - many people are out to rip you off of your hard earned money

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Puresolutions: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
My Bible says he who breaks an edge will be bitten by a serpent why cant people organically grow their systems
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by Emeka71(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2016
mr2kay:
anyways you had to do what any man would have done I don't blame you for that bro.drop your number make I personally call you cause I don't like this atall. Cheers
After you've made some arrangements .

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by mr2kay(m): 7:56am On Jun 28, 2016
Emeka71:
After you've made some arrangements .
what arrangements bro am I mikketech and what concerns me and the op
Re: Don't Buy Adsense Accounts From Mikketech- He Defrauded Me Of N120,000 by akinswaggs(m): 7:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Puresolutions:

I hate it when novice with Adsense will just come out and start making stupid theories that dont exist.... Do you know the number of Adsense account that ive logged into on my system both banned and active, yet no wahala and you are here writing jagons because you think you've sub and a good keyboard to type anything your brain can just think about.. You seem to be the illiterate here.

Or did you miss the part where Op said he has made 6M from Adsense alone with even proof on Nairaland here, yet you still feel you can type whats on your mind ahbi..... pfft

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Web Programming Language Vs Content Management Systems / Need A Website Just Like 2go,eskimi / Have You Ever Considered Quitting Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.