Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,115 members, 7,825,509 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Lanicky Is Mine Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lanicky Is Mine Now (2423 Views)

I Regret Voting Lanicky. / Lanicky's Victory: Victory Against Cyberbullying / Should Lanicky Win Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
The Miss Nairaland contest is supposed to provide me with a new wife. As Lord of Nairaland, the beautiful queen automatically becomes my wife. So, I solemnly claim the winner of this contest as my wife number 5.

I wanted Refiner, but I got Lanicky. Let the merriment begin at once!!! Mynd will sound the wedding bells at midnight.

I must also remind you all that I can decide to marry the other contestants at once. But I will take my time about that. No one here can question me.

Nairalanders rejoice!!! All the Mods can take a break and come to my mansion to celebrate at my table.
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by falconey(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by onstelly(f): 1:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lmao
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
wink OP biko, i want to be amöng the bridemaids oh grin, ehnehn and i can bake cake, makeup 4 her & finally Plan the event cheesy grin
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by cruzita(f): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
*sprays flowers*
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
onstelly:
Lmao

Bestie go shop , bring dos decorations, make we prepare for Op wedding....gringrin

Hurry up,

*Op na me go cook dey jollof rice gringrin

Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by onstelly(f): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bestie go shop , bring dos decorations, make we prepare for Op wedding....gringrin

Hurry up,

On it
Gimme money nah
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
onstelly:

On it
Gimme money nah

Money from were.... I jope say craze no dey worry you... Oya collect money from Op..grin

Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
Honestly,NDLEA needzto start checking ds forum,I swear undecided

1 Like

Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by Mediapace: 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lols. NO 5 ,NOT EVEN 1
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by onstelly(f): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Money from were.... I jope say craze no dey worry you... Oya collect money from Op..grin
Hahaha you sure say he get 50 kobo
He fit dey use mouth marry oh grin
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Hurry up,

You are too beautiful and too queenly for that.

I, hereby, proclaim you as my 6th wife and Queen. Do not argue. I shall take you and Lanicky as my wives and Queens at midnight. Prepare to be married at once.
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

You are too beautiful and too queenly for that.

I, hereby, proclaim you as my 6th wife and Queen. Do not argue. I shall take you and Lanicky as my wives and Queens at midnight. Prepare to be married at once.

Cousin na wetin, make Pman no catch you,.... You don forget say I be ur cousin... How you wan take marry me mtcheeew.... Bring dey money make I arrange ur wedding for you...gringrin

Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by KINGinVAHALA: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:
The Miss Nairaland contest is supposed to provide me with a new wife. As Lord of Nairaland, the beautiful queen automatically becomes my wife. So, I solemnly claim the winner of this contest as my wife number 5.

I wanted Refiner, but I got Lanicky. Let the merriment begin at once!!! Mynd will sound the wedding bells at midnight.

I must also remind you all that I can decide to marry the other contestants at once. But I will take my time about that. No one here can question me.

Nairalanders rejoice!!! All the Mods can take a break and come to my mansion to celebrate at my table.
My guy, we all gave our all, we should be proud of ourselves. Though I personally would have contested the 3rd and 4th position announced by the organisers because I went through from thread 50 to the end and counted the results (valid votes) and refiner won ivyy with 18 votes diff, but how they the organisers came up with 159 votes and 4th position for refiner still baffles me.

3 Likes

Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

My guy, we all gave our all, we should be proud of ourselves. Though I personally would have contested the 3rd and 4th position announced by the organisers because I went through from thread 50 to the end and counted the results (valid votes) and refiner won ivyy with 18 votes diff, but how they the organisers came up with 159 votes and 4th position for refiner still baffles me.

Honestly, bro, I am baffled too!!
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Cousin na wetin, make Pman no catch you,.... You don forget say I be ur cousin... How you wan take marry me mtcheeew.... Bring dey money make I arrange ur wedding for you...gringrin

Cousin

What are you talking about?
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Cousin

What are you talking about?

Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by KINGinVAHALA: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Honestly, bro, I am baffled too!!

Too many reasons why I wasnt surprised, one of such is that it was like politics, you play your game well, you end up winning even if you re the worst of all candidates. Don't worry bro, brace up yourself, a remedy may come soon.

1 Like

Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by GoldenJAT(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
it's good 2 dream!!
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by dauntless15(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Goodluck giving birth to charming and handsome babies that took after both or one of thier parents

When young and when grown @ lordofNairaland

Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Too many reasons why I wasnt surprised, one of such is that it was like politics, you play your game well, you end up winning even if you re the worst of all candidates. Don't worry bro, brace up yourself, a remedy may come soon.

Alright, bro!!!
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
Goodluck giving birth to charming and handsome babies that took after both or one of thier parents

When young and when grown @ lordofNairaland

You are invited to the banquet.
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
[quote author=SANDOSKI post=46951054][/quote]
angry
We are getting married at midnight. Prepare!!!
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by dauntless15(m): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

You are invited to the banquet.
i humnly reject your invitation
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
GoldenJAT:
it's good 2 dream!!

Yes, bro. And your dream to see me in person will come true at midnight when I marry Lanicky and Sandoski in a lavish manner.

Be there!!
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by GoldenJAT(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Yes, bro. And your dream to see me in person will come true at midnight when I marry Lanicky and Sandoski in a lavish manner.

Be there!!
nothing is impossible these days!! Goodluck
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
i humnly reject your invitation

You don't want to see the Lord of Nairaland in person

Even Seun and Lala aspire to see me.
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by dauntless15(m): 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

You don't want to see the Lord of Nairaland in person

Even Seun and Lala aspire to see me.
nairaland na my father house? You're lordofnairaland not lord of my father's house
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
dauntless15:
nairaland na my father house? You're lordofnairaland not lord of my father's house

I am lord here. And let me remind you, that we have popular people here under my watch. We have people like Obama, Putin and thousand other strong men. But, I shall not reveal their monikers. Even these men aspire day and night to see me.
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

angry

We are getting married at midnight. Prepare!!!

Let me go and tell dey Elders in my village
grin

Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by LordOfNaira: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Let me go and tell dey Elders in my village grin
I make the rules. You become my wife at midnight. That is final.
Re: Lanicky Is Mine Now by dauntless15(m): 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
LordofNairaland:

I am lord here. And let me remind you, that we have popular people here under my watch. We have people like Obama, Putin and thousand other strong men. But, I shall not reveal their monikers. Even these men aspire day and night to see me.
really? Those important guys can't have access to you but here i am an anonymous unimportant personality chatting with a lord, yes my pastor was right today is a day of divine favour thank you jesus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obsession!!!!! / +18 STORY – My Sweet Uncle Frank.. . A Must Read Adults Story / Anything Too Good Is Not Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.