Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,354 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Important Info For The Wailers Commitee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Info For The Wailers Commitee (2072 Views)

My Ladies Please Come In, I Have Vital Info For You All / Very Important Info For Ladies / Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
U definitely guessed right, this is an offshore account.. Alternate account rather tongue

This is an avenue for the wailers committee of Nairaland to wail all they want..start wailing now! It's ur birthright angry grin

Hail Queen LANICKY cheesy

U can wail all u want that wount change the fact that Lanicky is your godmother..

Your Queen rather kiss

1 Like

Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lmao. cheesy lemme take frønt seat.
i must not miss dis show 4 anytin
grin
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
*Grabs a seat, waiting for my Ice-Cream*

wink grin

Naughtynaughty, Hateu2, Makydebbie, Juhan wer una go... Church don close

Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by makydebbie(f): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

wink grin

Naughtynaughty, Hateu2, Makydebbie, Juhan wer una go... Church don close
i dey ur back mummy...you forget say you don back me...i dey here dey lick lollipop oo
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
makydebbie:
i dey ur back mummy...you forget say you don back me...i dey here dey lick lollipop oo

U go drink

grin

Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by olatunjithomas(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
give the wailers chance......let them do what they are born to do.

just stand by and give them this

Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by obiorathesubtle: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2016

Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by olatunjithomas(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
give the wailers chance......let them do what they are born to do.

just stand by and give them this

Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
lol. **sits on my chair** please I need E-weapons because this thing will soon turn bloody.
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by makydebbie(f): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

U go drink

grin
yes mummy...Juhan come oogringrin
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by makydebbie(f): 2:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
what of denrenle and charlyboy na ...you don raise my hopes shagringrin
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by obiorathesubtle: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
makydebbie:
what of denrenle and charlyboy na ...you don raise my hopes shagringrin
grin chai.. You don spoil finish..
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by onstelly(f): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lmao Choi I don laugh tire today
Make I book space first

Stinggy come and see wailer's thread oh
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by makydebbie(f): 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin chai.. You don spoil finish..
chai see my lifegrin
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

wink grin

Naughtyntaughty, Hateyu2, Makyydebbie, Juhtan wer una go... Church don close
haappy sunday ore.

We will need pop corn to njoy dis 'film' biko.
Oya, goan buy cox I'm ur big sis undecided
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
HateU2:
haappy sunday ore.

We will need pop corn to njoy dis 'film' biko.
Oya, goan buy cox I'm ur big sis undecided

Elder sis, calm down.... Let me send Makydebbie....

Makydebbie come oooo

Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
MTchewww....

OP, Buy sense and sell it not cheesy
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by makydebbie(f): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Elder sis, calm down.... Let me send Makydebbie....

Makydebbie come oooo
i don buy am come..
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by stinggy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
onstelly:
Lmao Choi I don laugh tire today
Make I book space first

Stinggy come and see wailer's thread oh
LOL.. Funny thread. Won't you wail too ni cheesy
Btw I sent you a mail oo. Obviously the Miss NL thingy took all the attention. Shey it is over now and you can relax grin
Sorry ref.iner didn't win though, I know all the energy you put into it so I say PELE dear....
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by onstelly(f): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
stinggy:

LOL.. Funny thread. Won't you wail too ni cheesy
Btw I sent you a mail oo. Obviously the Miss NL thingy took all the attention. Shey it is over now and you can relax grin
Sorry ref.iner didn't win though, I know all the energy you put into it so I say PELE dear....
Lol truth be told was kinda sad last night but you know it's not always the end of the world, the future so bright and nope waling isn't my thing, way too bigger than that nah, wink
Just saw your mail this afternoon, you can say that again the campaign stuff took all my time and yes its over now cheesy
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by stinggy(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
onstelly:

Lol truth be told was kinda sad last night but you know it's not always the end of the world, the future so bright and nope waling isn't my thing, way too bigger than that nah, wink
Just saw your mail this afternoon, you can say that again the campaign stuff took all my time and yes its over now cheesy
That's a good spirit. She came 2nd right?
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by onstelly(f): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
stinggy:

That's a good spirit. She came 2nd right?
Nope 4th.
I just replied your mail
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by VaginaTerrorist(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by bitchcrafts: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
Everywhere is calm, the leaves green the flowers blossoming . O to ope grin
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Lavedaa: 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by dauntless15(m): 4:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
BlackAnus:
U definitely guessed right, this is an offshore account.. Alternate account rather tongue

This is an avenue for the wailers committee of Nairaland to wail all they want..start wailing now! It's ur birthright angry grin

Hail Queen LANICKY cheesy

U can wail all u want that wount change the fact that Lanicky is your godmother..

Your Queen rather kiss
na you win? APC(aproko peoples committee)
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
makydebbie:
yes mummy...Juhan come oogringrin
drink what?
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by makydebbie(f): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2016
juhan:
drink what?
you don update?...whats up with ur siggy..mediaspace got it too
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
makydebbie:
you don update?...whats up with ur siggy..mediapace got it too
i go update. Dunno. Mediapace said i should help him since my siggy was empty
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by makydebbie(f): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
juhan:
i go update. Dunno. Mediapace said i should help him since my siggy was empty
aiit..gimme a mention when ya updating cheesy..i'll give you mine in my dreamsgrin
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
makydebbie:
aiit..gimme a mention when ya updating cheesy..i'll give you mine in my dreamsgrin
sure i will smiley dreams wo tongue
Re: Important Info For The Wailers Commitee by Mediapace: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hmmm. Aunty Maky wink,jez an advert for Amiloaded
makydebbie:
you don update?...whats up with ur siggy..mediaspace got it too

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career / Tag The Nairalander You Wish To Meet At The Beach Party / Why Do Girls Feel They're Doing You A Favor When You Have Sex With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.