Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career (2060 Views)

Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Caring, Supportive, Loving Boyfriend Nowadays? / Rich Nigerian Man Force His Girlfriend To Eat A Whole Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by dopeviking(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2016
I have seen many guys sponsoring their girlfriends in school. I remember my days in the University, there is this banker guy that paid for his girlfriends school fees, rent her a house give her money up-keeps. He visits her nearly every week.

The above is an example. I have seen guys going miles for their woman. Even in securing jobs. Encouragement..e.t.c.

Guys, have received such supports from your girlfriends?

Ladies, have you supported your guys in their career path. They say, behind every man, there is a woman. What type of woman are you?

Are you the type that looks for ready made man?
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
undecided I've been supporting, still supporting..
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

Who you dey support? undecided
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by joseph1832(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:
When did you start playing 8? grin
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by dopeviking(m): 10:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

Its rare to see a Nigerian lady supporting.

1 Like

Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by RabbaRabbi: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
Those two monikers above me are not smiling cheesy @Laveda @JeffreyJamez
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Who you dey support? undecided

grin My man. undecided
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

grin My man. undecided

Your man abi your boy? undecided
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2016
dopeviking:

Its rare to see a Nigerian lady supporting.

Change your crowd.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
When did you start playing 8? grin

You don't believe me? shocked
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 10:32pm On Sep 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Your man abi your boy? undecided

Stop it! angry my man.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by dopeviking(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Change your crowd.

The NIgerian Lady I know always requesting...they dont give...Even the rich ones. They still think you have to pay for the date.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2016
dopeviking:

The NIgerian Lady I know always requesting...they dont give...Even the rich ones. They still think you have to pay for the date.

I repeat...... Change your crowd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

Stop it! angry my man.

In which world? undecided
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by feldido(m): 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2016
My Fiance has been supporting me both Morally, Emotionally, mentally and sometimes Financially... Thats what it means to be in a relationship, you support each other in anyway possible.

And I cherish her for that.

1 Like

Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Ifakiland(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
op a gal just dumped u rite? pele.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by joseph1832(m): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

You don't believe me? shocked
Oh I do. What I asked is a metaphor. I simply asked when did you start playing supporting striker (number cool cos your boify is the striker cos he is number 9.

Beside sef, who be dat boify wey dey friend you wey no take permission from me, shey him want make I break him head? grin
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by dopeviking(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ifakiland:
op a gal just dumped u rite? pele.

Dump gini? Noo.

The way Nigerians paint Nigerian girls. They make them look like they dont do anything other than request.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh I do. What I asked is a metaphor. I simply asked when did you start playing supporting striker (number cool cos your boify is the striker cos he is number 9.

Beside sef, who be dat boify wey dey friend you wey no take permission from me, shey him want make I break him head? grin
oh!
Long time ago. grin

tongue trust me, you don't wanna know him.. I'll bring him to you soon. cheesy
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

angry The one we both live in.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by joseph1832(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:
oh!
Long time ago. grin

Hope he's not that boy call bubble abi na... grin
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

angry The one we both live in.

I doubt it.. undecided....this world is not kuku my home and you. Know it.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Hope he's not that boy call bubble abi na... grin

No papi lipsrsealed
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by joseph1832(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

No papi lipsrsealed
Okay mami. Now come here and gimme some sugar. Lol. grin
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by davide470(m): 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:
oh!
Long time ago. grin

Who are you taking me to angry
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 11:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I doubt it.. undecided....this world is not kuku my home and you. Know it.
undecided go to bed.
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Okay mami. Now come here and gimme some sugar. Lol. grin

Good night! lipsrsealed
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2016
davide470:
Who are you taking me to angry
gringrin
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

ur a disgrace
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ur a disgrace

Who is this fool? undecided
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
Laveda:

undecided go to bed.

No undecided
Re: How Supportive Is Your Girlfriend To You And Your Career by Laveda(f): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

No undecided

undecided why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How I Became A Lesbian (episode 4) / The Last Thing I'll Ever Do On This Earth Is Love A Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.