Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Man Caught Sleeping With Younger Brothers Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught Sleeping With Younger Brothers Wife (1060 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Man Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Kaduna South, Beaten To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Sleeping With Younger Brothers Wife by abeniagbon(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anambra State Police Criminal Investigation Department, Awka are currently investigating the alleged rape of a housewife by a white garment prophet who happens to be the elder brother to the victim’s husband on a farmland in Umuchu town, Aguata Local Government of the State...
see pics of man in act here in links:
www.benablogs.com/2016/06/prophet-rapes-brothers-wife-in-anambra.html?m=1
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Younger Brothers Wife by youngest85(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
white garment in anambra?

Picture or......
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Younger Brothers Wife by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2016
accordin to Shakespare in otello-he says-'are there not charms by which the property of youth and maidhood may be abused?
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Younger Brothers Wife by MrKamar(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
youngest85:
white garment in anambra?

Picture or......
I don't believe grin
Re: Man Caught Sleeping With Younger Brothers Wife by balatukur: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
why is it DT in anything crime those guys always come first. there is God oooo

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? / Residential Cleaning In Port Harcourt / My Boyfriend Tells Me To Sleep On The Floor While His Brother Sleeps On The Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.