Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? (1191 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / GUYS!!!!! HOW TO DATE THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS WITHOUT SPENDING A KOBO!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by lammylam(f): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
some of my female friends and I were arguing about this last night so I decided to bring this here to know what u people think.

As for me I see nothing wrong if a lady should settle the bills attimes. ( like not let the guy do it everytime)

what do u think guys?
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by mii4u(f): 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
It all depends on who ask the other out on a date, whoever initiate it should be ready to foot the bills.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by amauri(m): 6:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yea nothing wrong in d woman paying.I think d person initiating d date shd pay.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by lammylam(f): 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
but mostly the guy usually asks the lady out on a date. does that mean he should foot the bills always
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by layla129(f): 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anyone of them with the money can pay...there shouldn't be a formula for that.
I even prefer paying for my orders when it involves a guy i don't like...small time now he will say i ate his money. Let me have peace of mind.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by halfricanadian(f): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
layla129:
I even prefer paying for my orders when it involves a guy i don't like...small time now he will say i ate his money. Let me have peace of mind.

My thought exactly

I do it to all guys actually
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by lammylam(f): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
layla129:

funny! a friend went on a date with a guy and she ended up paying d guy tfare.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
None of them should pay... They should just Eat and walk away undecided
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by dauntless15(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2016
I would wanna say the person who ask the other on a date, but its usually the guy and what i really wanna say is the girl should help foot the bills, but niggas be forming and gurls be greedy, so what i really really wanna say is dates should be abolished, it should be hi, can i see you in the bathroom for five minutes? And next thing I'm in ya hellhole chanting eleleleleleleleeeeee!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by layla129(f): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
lammylam:

funny! a friend went on a date with a guy and she ended up paying d guy tfare.

Is he ok? some people don't have shame
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by donbenedict(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
For those who have the bible with deuterocanonicals, open to the book of sirach..

It is not shameful to share bills....
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by mrkay101(m): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2016
layla129:

Translation: Guys if layla doesn't like u she'll pay for her own meal.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by layla129(f): 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
mrkay101:

Translation: Guys if layla doesn't like u she'll pay for her own meal.

I don't want wahala. So, when i start showing him the red light, he won't have anything against me

1 Like

Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by mrkay101(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
layla129:

I don't want wahala. So, when i start showing him the red light, he won't have anything against me

Lol.. I get, any sensible guy would understand.

So Layla, I wanna take u out cheesy
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by layla129(f): 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
mrkay101:

Lol.. I get, any sensible guy would understand.
So Layla, I wanna take u out cheesy
lol, don't start
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by iykekelvins(m): 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anyone can pay, but in a situation where the guy is going out with the girl for the first time, he should foot the bills.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
•°The man!!! cheesy

The asker.You don't invite someone out and then have them pay.
And that's 9/10 times the man...
.....❤
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by firstking01(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
mii4u:
It all depends on who ask the other out on a date, whoever initiate it should be ready to foot the bills.
May this sense last in your brain forever IJN cheesy
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by mrkay101(m): 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
layla129:

lol, don't start

Lol.. I'm serious, I wana carryout this experiment. Let me see maybe if the date goes Very bad and u end up hating me maybe u could end up paying for me as well. grin grin
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by Breadmaker: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2016
lammylam:
but mostly the guy usually asks the lady out on a date. does that mean he should foot the bills always
Yes.

If you can't pay your bill then stay at home and press your phone.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by Breadmaker: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

My thought exactly

I do it to all guys actually
Seems like Lai muhammad is your favourite author
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by halfricanadian(f): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2016
Breadmaker:
Seems like Lai muhammad is your favourite author

Well atleast he can write
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by Boring: 8:05pm On Jun 26, 2016
girls and free food undecided

Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by TuneChi369(m): 8:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
I Cannot allow a girl to pay on a date even if she was the one that initiated the outing.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by lammylam(f): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
mrkay101:

Lol.. I'm serious, I wana carryout this experiment. Let me see maybe if the date goes Very bad and u end up hating me maybe u could end up paying for me as well. grin grin

hahahahag now dats funny
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by lammylam(f): 9:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
layla129:

Is he ok? some people don't have shame

so I thought too
but I think the guy was pissed (and I know my friend was showing off)
he actually asked if she had extra cash she could spare for his tfare since she paid for their meal
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by Rickcutie(m): 10:00pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anybody can pay. If i hav enough money, i'll pay. If i dont, we'll share d bill.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by jashar(f): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
it's a date right?

Like durrrhhh!!!!

The man should. But the girl should carry money in case lipsrsealed.

At least she should be able to pay for what she eats;worse case scenario.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
smellymouth and enersty... no dey here sef...hope u Guys dey hear,,,,,hahahahahah
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2016
lammylam:
some of my female friends and I were arguing about this last night so I decided to bring this here to know what u people think.
As for me I see nothing wrong if a lady should settle the bills attimes. ( like not let the guy do it everytime)
what do u think guys?

Make I no lie, I'll settle all the bills if I go on a date with you.

Anyways, on a serious note, if you called it a date, then the man should pay unless if it's obvious that the lady is the one wooing the man. The One other reason why a man may not pay is if he's trying to punish the lady but I'd rather think they shouldn't go on date in the first place if they have issues to resolve.

Oh!.... I will not also pay if the woman is playing some funny "longthroat pranks" e.g. ordering everything available just because someone else is paying. I probably won't even get involved with such people.
Re: Who Should Pay During A Date The Man Or The Lady?? by lammylam(f): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
CeenoEvu:

Anyways, on a serious note, if you called it a date, then the man should pay unless if it's obvious that the lady is the one wooing the man. The One other reason why a man may not pay is if he's trying to punish the lady but I'd rather think they shouldn't go on date in the first place if they have issues to resolve.

Oh!.... I will not also pay if the woman is playing some funny "longthroat pranks" e.g. ordering everything available just because someone else is paying. I probably won't even get involved with such people.

lol I read your comments and i
CeenoEvu:

CeenoEvu:

lol I read your comments and i couldn't stop the laugh nice 1 tho

(1) (Reply)

Video!: See Two Ladies Fight In Public Over A Guy, What Happened Next Is Shockin / This Answer Got My Attention: I Must Say He Is Truly Creative. / Have You Ever Sat Down To Count The Number Of People You Have Had Sex With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.