Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? (1649 Views)

Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by deltaboiy01: 8:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
Hello nairalanders

Please I have an earnest question that has been bothering me. Is it true that no matter how wide a lady's vigina is, it tends to tighten back after abstaining from sex for sometime?

I was discussing with a man (He's married) one issue lead to another He told me that "vigina is elastic" that if its wide it will be tightened back after sometime that he has a wife and a Prof in women's affair

I also had a close pal who was in a distant relationship, He said he can detect if his girlfriend is actually cheating on Him. That for the long time He left her she is supposed to be tight but if he notice otherwise, He will assume a bigger dick has visited or she has been sleeping around in His absence.

So now am confused, even if vigina is elastic don't elasticity have limit?? Because i have a small dick and am not ready to go down on any girl because I don't want to feel disappointed. But it seems there's hope for satisfying ladies that don't have sex frequently

Please i need answers from ladies and experienced guys. THANKS
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by obiorathesubtle: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by pythonkid(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
I just wanted 5 secs reading this crap
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by pythonkid(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
I just wasted 5 secs reading this crap

1 Like

Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Joystick for playing video game?
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by snaketail22(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
It's not all Virginia that is that wide. It depends on the nature of the body and the frequency of intercoms. My opinion though
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by achinaboy(m): 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
once ppusi is wet,it can accomodate a bottle of coke, so what you have to do now,is if you have not have ssex before as someone with a smaal ddik,you need to get a good location where you can visit ppprostitues comfortably, and build your self exteem from there,also try to open up to the chik,so she could be able to teach you one or two things that may or maynot help you infuture, thas my advice, i hope u take it
deltaboiy01:
Hello nairalanders

Please I have an earnest question that has been bothering me. Is it true that no matter how wide a lady's vigina is, it tends to tighten back after abstaining from sex for sometime?

I was discussing with a man (He's married) one issue lead to another He told me that "vigina is elastic" that if its wide it will be tightened back after sometime that he has a wife and a Prof in women's affair

I also had a close pal who was in a distant relationship, He said he can detect if his girlfriend is actually cheating on Him. That for the long time He left her she is supposed to be tight but if he notice otherwise, He will assume a bigger dick has visited or she has been sleeping around in His absence.

So now am confused, even if vigina is elastic don't elasticity have limit?? Because i have a small dick and am not ready to go down on any girl because I don't want to feel disappointed. But it seems there's hope for satisfying ladies that don't have sex frequently

Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by makdcash(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
GUY GO AND GET UR SELF A DICK cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by DandyWalker(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
guy, u might not actually b small. what's your size, to start with?
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by MrCork: 10:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
deltaboiy01:
Hello nairalanders

....bro..ask Onstelly....she has small joy stick! undecided
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by onstelly(f): 11:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
MrCork:

....bro..ask Onstelly....she has small joy stick! undecided
BIA you this nonsense boy, who release from that goddamn prison, you better go back their oh
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by bitchcrafts: 11:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Na joke dem dey tell u oh... But more seriously, I heard women use alum to tighten up. So, knowing if yre d only one kpanshing her is near impossible. That's why as for me, once a woman's got a wounded poochie, I just put my mind off loving her cos of the sexual appeal and look for some other things to love about her.
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by adaksbullet: 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2016
Ewoo op his have smoll dick shockedshockedshocked
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by foolinlove(f): 2:32am On Jun 27, 2016
It's not what you have it's how you use it. P lus you could use your hands too.

You mau also be interested to know that length isn't the mosy important. It's thickness.

Just my opinion, some oyher girls may disagree.
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by stinggy(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2016
onstelly:

BIA you this nonsense boy, who release from that goddamn prison, you better go back their oh
TG he's back... your adversary

cheesy cheesy
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by onstelly(f): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
stinggy:

TG he's back... your adversary

cheesy cheesy
The boy dey fvck up big time.
Good morning Mr stinggy
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by stinggy(m): 10:36am On Jun 27, 2016
onstelly:

The boy dey fvck up big time.
Good morning Mr stinggy
But you get too serious with his crazy jokes even when you know he's never serious.

Morning Ma'am
Re: Is there really hope for guys with small penis?? by balancediet(m): 5:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
I was here to see truth, i just saw it. u so on point, i know why "they" dont want to leave, lols.
foolinlove:
It's not what you have it's how you use it. P lus you could use your hands too.

You mau also be interested to know that length isn't the mosy important. It's thickness.

Just my opinion, some oyher girls may disagree.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Knacking A White Girl Feels Like / I Know The Bad Peeps Here Won't Want To Declare This / I Excreted In My Dream Last Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.