Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (66096 Views)

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / You Have Seen Many Things, You're Yet To See This Kind Of Baby Shower - Picture / You Want Rich Guys, They Want Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Pussitto: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2017
A Benin based doctor Arabella blasted guys who in an attempt to marry virgin where as they are not virgins. The pretty Lady got annoyed after a guy said she has a used pussy, According to her "she has been privileged to witness a lot of Penis as a doctor".
See the replies below,

http://chikasom..com/2017/12/female-doctor-boasts-on-seeing.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by rafo200(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2017
ok kissok
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by habsydiamond(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2017
Olosho doctor....so she fit identify virgin and non virgin dick .....two hands up for her ooo

117 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by cruzita(f): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2017
MTCHEEW PERSON NO FIT READ OR SEE BETTER THING 4 DIS WORLD AGAIN

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by amnesty7: 10:47am On Dec 28, 2017
Benin ko? No wonder. Perhaps she had even practiced something else in Italy before.

9 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2017
What an achievement!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by UbanmeUdie: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
shocked

She looks like an auxiliary nurse!

A medical practitioner is not necessarily a doctor.

What a privilege and achievement to have seen all manner of preeks.

Thumbs up girl!

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Masama: 11:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Op sef, she just say medical practitioner u automatically assume she's a doctor. What if she's among those washing corpse in the hospital? Of course she would have seen many "low esteem" dicks cos they're dead

124 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by bro4u: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2017
female nurses will always be astonished by the size of our d!cks but will be forming super Godly cool

That's how one chief nurse refused to discharge my friend saying he's not strong enough, my brothers and sisters, we all knew it's a lie cox that my said friend was an endowed and very handsome young man who knew how to do the 'roller-coaster' perfectly.

8 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Starboywrites(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
This one that doesn't know the difference between "I'm" and "am" grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Mhissgaga(f): 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
Starboywrites:
This one that doesn't know the difference between "I'm" and "am" grin
That was a mistake na

3 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by KendrickAyomide: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
So all medical practitioners are now doctors..hmm. Bloggers well done

17 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by datfreshdoc(m): 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
That was a mistake na
hahaha... Don't mind him

2 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ofcourse, She has seen my Dicck too, when i was about sliding it into her ugly pusssy angry

#bitch angry

5 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
If she's a doctor she would have said so she wouldn't have hidden under the umbrella of medical practitioner.

12 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Partnerbiz(f): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
wen she is sacked now...

5 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by popefuse(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
These no look doctoroo na nurse she go be

5 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Starboywrites(m): 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

That was a mistake na

Lol, was it ?
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by BLACKdagger: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Her type is the that bleep randy male patients

5 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Mhissgaga(f): 7:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Starboywrites:

Lol, was it ?
Yeah
Most people say 'Am' instead of 'I'm''
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by BluntBoy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

She looks like an auxiliary nurse!

A medical practitioner is not necessarily a doctor.

What a privilege and achievement to have seen all manner of preeks.
Thumbs up girl!
A medical practitioner is a doctor. The term does not include nurses.

9 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by BluntBoy(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
So all medical practitioners are now doctors..hmm. Bloggers well done

All medical practitioners are doctors. A medical practitioner is the same thing as a doctor or physician or medical doctor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by coolestofall(m): 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Op abeg u fit help me with her contact? Mayb she'll do more than just see my own.

3 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
H
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by emeijeh(m): 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
Auxiliary nurse

22 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Write2018: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
By the reason of her career, she's right. She isn't a slit or anything.

Good writers should send me a message.

1 Like

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Ruggedfitness: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
A Benin based doctor Arabella blasted guys who in an attempt to marry virgin where as they are not virgins. The pretty Lady got annoyed after a guy said she has a used pussy

In America this lady would have lost her job. Ther is something about doctors that make them different and that is how they behave, you don't go about spilling the beans because you have seen a lot, you are meant to respect life and humanity no matter what it is. Look at her use of words, Maybe she slept her way through medical school

In Other News
Heavily Endowed Singer Amara Goes Completely Nude For Sultry Photoshoot 18+ (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/heavily-endowed-singer-amara-goes.html

15 Likes

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Who asked her?

Re: I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel by Rick9(m): 10:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Abeg make una wish me happy birthday. Thanks

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.