Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? (2152 Views)

What Or Who Inspired Your Moniker?? / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Adeoba10(m): 11:59pm On Jun 26, 2016
Arian11:
The "Arian" is my name and the 11 was the month I signed up for 2go grin (I must says its years ago )
Samehere bro... Wat a coincidence... Dats my 2go username... Mine was 2010.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Parpor(m): 12:05am On Jun 27, 2016
D kinda version of thread/topic i prefer. Mine's complex,so imma save it for d decipherer
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2016
I once bang.ed a crazy gal back in the days who admired my scrotum(koropon) and did all manner of ministration down there. When opened my first email hotmail in 1998 i started using it
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by heffem(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Yes dear..Am on cause.. Lol
very obvious, smd grin
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Oliviaxx(f): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2016
Kyle XY

"OliviaXX"
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by calliope(f): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by youngaz(m): 12:32am On Jun 27, 2016
Mine doesn't kinda nid much explanation.....i signed up on Nairaland wen i was 16 years old so i tot i will b d youngest dude here and my name is Azeez or beta still A.Z....so YoungAz
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Kingsasian(m): 12:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Mine is the combination of the first five letters of my first name Kingsley and my native name Asian.
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Ranchhoddas: 12:50am On Jun 27, 2016
A character from the Bollywood blockbuster 3 Idiots: He is/was a representation of the kind of person I want(ed) to be.
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by micfoley: 1:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Loved WWE wrestling. For some reason I've always been fascinated by Mankind
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 1:26am On Jun 27, 2016
)====> ()

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Nobody: 1:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Money on my mind cheesy cheesy

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by timmydrogba(m): 1:38am On Jun 27, 2016
tizblink:
Let's say inspiration or it prolly just happened. Perhaps it was a little here and a little there. Thing is, how was your moniker created?
Been around for a while and surely I've seen really crazy monikers. Crazy? I'm talking creativity. However, some just sounded funny so I say they are crazy.
From Smellymouth to even the very lalasticlala. There's been lotta crazy ones.

Okay enough said.
Lemme get the ball rolling.

Mine, from ma coz email *tizzle*. Just added the blink
Sounded cool I guess.

Oya let's go!

timi is the name... drogba had been my Nick Since I was 8 .. Football Cray!! timmydrogba
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by timmydrogba(m): 1:42am On Jun 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
A character from the Bollywood blockbuster 3 Idiots: He is/was a representation of the kind of person I want(ed) to be.

a for apple , b for ball..
r for rancho ,s for screwed cheesy
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by bolt000(m): 2:23am On Jun 27, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Yes dear..Am on cause.. Lol
wow.
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by bolt000(m): 2:25am On Jun 27, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
)====> ()
I Get You 100%.. Lol

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by valdes00(m): 2:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Friends call me Valdes cos my real name is Victor and am a Barcelona fan.... Back then, I love barcelona keeper, victor Valdes like mumu
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Ranchhoddas: 4:09am On Jun 27, 2016
timmydrogba:

a for apple , b for ball.. r for rancho ,s for screwed cheesy
D for donkey...
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by almujeebe(m): 4:23am On Jun 27, 2016
Am expecting lalasticlala to com and tell me why he chooses Moroccan Rabbit name

#I got mine from a playsation shop in ma area my name is mujeeb but don't knw why those guys added Al to it

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Sistem007(m): 4:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Got mine during pre science at Mbk(unizik) like some 6 years ago. They say I walk like a robot hence decided to call me "system" but I decided to add a twist to it by spelling it " sistem"

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Nobody: 4:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Yuneehk:

Photos or I don't believe it.

#nohomo#
If you're a brother, you want to see a picture of my butt and and that doesn't sound homosexual to youundecided

Neega howcheesy

But if you're a sistercheesy

Kindly read my signature and let's do something about itgrin
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by AnusOdourInhaler: 4:50am On Jun 27, 2016
I like Inhaling Anus Odour
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by firstking01(m): 5:08am On Jun 27, 2016
[quote author=discoprophet post=46962428]I dunno for me oh..
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by firstking01(m): 5:11am On Jun 27, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Mine doesn't need most explanation.. As a guest member, I discovered most people here judge and address members mainly by their moniker and not who they really are, so I ended up with this funny username to stay away from much talks and gossips..

Lol.
Hmmm, are you from uyo?
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by obiorathesubtle: 6:05am On Jun 27, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

That's me but not with my real face ooo...

Lol.
grin I'm speechless.. You're beautiful in a lot of Places cool

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2016
cheesy
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by photoshoot(m): 7:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Err, I am a photo freak and I wanted something relating to photography
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by tizblink: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2016
calliope:
lipsrsealed

Why ain't you talking?
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by timmydrogba(m): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
D for donkey...

seems you didn't get me.. think about it again .
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Ranchhoddas: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
timmydrogba:

seems you didn't get me.. think about it again .
I understand you completely. I was trying to say that you missed it. Re-watch the scene again. Farhan said D for donkey.
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by loveslife(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Well... mine is about the two things that inspires me. Love and life. Monicker got altered tho after Nairaland was taken down by hacker. Have been too reluctant to edit it tho' undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by 7Randall: 1:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
The 7 is my date of birth. Randall is from a Nicholas Cage movie(Gone in 60 seconds)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Lands In Trouble After He Lied To Girl That He Traveled By Flight / Busty Lagos Girl Publicly Involve In P*rnography / The Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.