Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? (2143 Views)

What Or Who Inspired Your Moniker?? / Your Favourite Moniker. Let's See Some Cool Monikers. / Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by tizblink: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
Let's say inspiration or it prolly just happened. Perhaps it was a little here and a little there. Thing is, how was your moniker created?
Been around for a while and surely I've seen really crazy monikers. Crazy? I'm talking creativity. However, some just sounded funny so I say they are crazy.
From Smellymouth to even the very lalasticlala. There's been lotta crazy ones.

Okay enough said.
Lemme get the ball rolling.

Mine, from ma coz email *tizzle*. Just added the blink
Sounded cool I guess.

Oya let's go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Arian11(m): 11:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
The "Arian" is my name and the 11 was the month I signed up for 2go grin (I must says its years ago )
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by WhitegirlonNL(f): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
My ptext and signature sums it up
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by falconey(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2016

cool

i will love to see these guys tell us theirs

smellymouth
smellyanus
mrcork
obotanmi

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung by Jay-Z ft. Mr. Hudson (the song I Used to sing with my best friend, 19-7 is the number of house we used to hang out). Thats an exquisite memories I put on all together.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by DEAFandDUMB(f): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Mine doesn't need most explanation.. As a guest member, I discovered most people here judge and address members mainly by their moniker and not who they really are, so I ended up with this funny username to stay away from much talks and gossips..

Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by heffem(m): 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
from femi comes fm....... then i had to do rebranding things, u know....... fm gave birth to heffem.....
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
ForeverYoung by Jay-Z ft. Mr. Hudson (the song I Used to sing with my best friend, 19-7 is the number of house we used to hang out). Thats an exquisite memories I put on all together.
am watching you
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
Vanquay is a nickname pronounced Van-Key...If you can say my name right then you pass my Intelligence Test.

FvckedyoBitch_...You would be mad if I bleeped your Bitch_?...That's how most mods act, like I fuccked their Bitches_

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by obiorathesubtle: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2016
falconey:

cool

i will love to see these guys tell us theirs

smellymouth
smellyanus
mrcork
obotanmi

grin get out of my head!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by peezeygwiny(m): 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:
Mine doesn't need most explanation.. As a guest member, I discovered most people here judge and address members mainly by their moniker and not who they really are, so I ended up with this funny username to stay away from much talks and gossips..

Lol.

hmmmmn shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by obiorathesubtle: 11:35pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Lol.
undecided I'm sorry.. But, is that really you on your dp? Because you're hella fine undecided
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by tizblink: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
DEAFandDUMB:

Lol.

Now that's one crazy one and you achieve vhat already.
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by olatunjithomas(m): 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
op, imma have to come later , mom's calling me for Dinner.
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Yuneehk(f): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
Someone liked to refer to me as mz unique(for reasons best known to him). So, I ended up liking it and here we are cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by olatunjithomas(m): 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
op, imma have to come back later , mom's calling me for Dinner.
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
DESNAT:
am watching you

I don't have enough coins for you to watch me boo. But you can sing with me and my best friend but only if you are young forever wink
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by tizblink: 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
[I]Vanquay is a nickname pronounced Van-Key...If you can say my name right then you pass my Intelligence Test.

FvckedyoBitch_...You would be mad if I bleeped your Bitch_?...That's how most mods act, like I fuccked their Bitches_
[/i]

Crazy... Mahn crazy
#FvckedyoBitch
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by sorextee(m): 11:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Walahi ehn, I don't even know the reason behind mine. I sha know say I killed one rat for my house, my sister, being a med doctor told me the rat(shrew) belongs to the sorex family..
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

I don't have enough coins for you to watch me boo. But you can sing with me and my best friend but only if you are young forever wink
but I can never be young forever unless you show me how to do it
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by DEAFandDUMB(f): 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
tizblink:

Now that's one crazy one and you achieve vhat already.
Yes dear..Am on cause..
Lol
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
I dunno for me oh..
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by tizblink: 11:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
sorextee:
Walahi ehn, I don't even know the reason behind mine. I sha know say I killed one rat for my house, my sister, being a med doctor told me the rat(shrew) belongs to the sorex family..

Yours from a rat's family?
Nairaland really needs to upgrade emoticons because iono which one to describe my expressions right now
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
DESNAT:
but I can never be young forever unless you show me how to do it

Sure. Come to my room and I'll show you how. wink
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by tizblink: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Yuneehk:
Someone liked to refer to me as mz unique(for reasons best known to him). So, I ended up liking it and here we are cheesy

Cool! Like the way it's spelt

1 Like

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by DEAFandDUMB(f): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I'm sorry.. But, is that really you on your dp? Because you're hella fine undecided

That's me but not with my real face ooo...

Lol.
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by iPopAlomo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
Self explanatory... except you don't know what Alomo is... then I'll explain...
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by tizblink: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Self explanatory... except you don't know what Alomo is... then I'll explain...

I grab bruv. You pop Alomo

Fine!
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by zlatan10(m): 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2016
i got mine from #KING Zlatan Ibrahimovic..all hail ZLATAN
Zlatannnnnnn IBRAHIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Sure. Come to my room and I'll show you how. wink
wink room number please
Re: What Is The Story Behind Your Moniker? by Yuneehk(f): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
grin
Photos or I don't believe it.
#nohomo#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was My Thread Locked?? / When Time Is Fast Passing You By, But You Don't Want To Accept The Fact (Photos) / What I Did To My Female Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.