Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How God Saved My Life On Saturday - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How God Saved My Life On Saturday (17137 Views)

Dubai's £100m 'Martian City' In The Desert To Simulate Life On The Red Planet / God Saved Me From Accident And Arm Robbery Attack. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Empress2014(f): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2016
cool
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Dragonking: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2016
Glory be to God!!
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Udpconcept(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
If what u said about the vehicles manager is true, there is no need to withhel the companies namr .
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Orikinla(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2016
Jerrypolo:
I wanted to travel from Abuja to Delta on Saturday, so I decided to board a commercial vehicle (name withheld). Soon, the bus got filled up and we started the journey. I was so enjoying the journey because the driver was on a very high speed and there was a lot of breeze coming into the vehicle. Fast forward to Lokoja just before river Niger and river Benue, we saw from a far distance that there was hold up(because of environmental sanitation) and our driver tried to stop the vehicle but the brake refused to respond(our vehicle was on a very high speed), there was a petrol tanker just in front of us(I was already saying my last prayer, since the vehicle, refused to stop), everyone in the vehicle started screaming the name of Jesus (beside the four hausa guys at the back of the vehicle) and all of a sudden the vehicle diverted from our Lane into the other Lane and stopped miraculously without brake. Now, if the vehicle had not diverted we would have crashed into the tanker and only God knows, maybe I would have been dead, leaving my family in grief and sorrow, but God saved me.
I shared this in crime section because, the careless driver knew the brake was not in good working condition but he decided to use the vehicle because his manager told him that if he doesn't use it, he should just consider himself fired... Is this not the worst crime on Earth??... Well I thank God I didn't die nor did anyone in the vehicle die..

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Phonefanatic: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2016
Post the name of the transport company and save people's life. Don't be surprised that bus will go on another trip.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by natz902(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2016
thank GOD for this testimony.
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by HurtgenForest: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2016
God in the highest heavens I praise your name. smiley
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Mopricelezz(f): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2016
Thank God for you
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Phonefanatic: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
Jerrypolo:
I wanted to travel from Abuja to Delta on Saturday, so I decided to board a commercial vehicle (name withheld). Soon, the bus got filled up and we started the journey. I was so enjoying the journey because the driver was on a very high speed and there was a lot of breeze coming into the vehicle. Fast forward to Lokoja just before river Niger and river Benue, we saw from a far distance that there was hold up(because of environmental sanitation) and our driver tried to stop the vehicle but the brake refused to respond(our vehicle was on a very high speed), there was a petrol tanker just in front of us(I was already saying my last prayer, since the vehicle, refused to stop), everyone in the vehicle started screaming the name of Jesus (beside the four hausa guys at the back of the vehicle) and all of a sudden the vehicle diverted from our Lane into the other Lane and stopped miraculously without brake. Now, if the vehicle had not diverted we would have crashed into the tanker and only God knows, maybe I would have been dead, leaving my family in grief and sorrow, but God saved me.
I shared this in crime section because, the careless driver knew the brake was not in good working condition but he decided to use the vehicle because his manager told him that if he doesn't use it, he should just consider himself fired... Is this not the worst crime on Earth??... Well I thank God I didn't die nor did anyone in the vehicle die..

Post the company's name and save people. The management's attention needs to be drawn so they can sit up.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by emerged01(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2016
Thank you Jesus
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Ijaya123: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Your story is incomplete without mentioning the name of the transport company. At least you can save the lives of others if they know the company and avoid patronising them since making money is more important than the lives of their passengers.
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2016
I'm currently travelling from Kano to Benin now... God take control

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by zionwinn(m): 10:07am On Jun 27, 2016
We Thanks Jehova for ur life bro... But ithink you would have saved more life if you have mention the company bus you boarded and the park where which you took the bus I will not blame the driver even though he was foolish, but that's his source of livelihood, what will he tell his wife and kids at home.. Maybe he thought he was experienced to handle it, which is obvious he wasn't. The manager is to receive the blame full time, he acted the way he did because he was not going with the bus and was trying to put the poor driver under a tight condition because he knew driver will not want to forget his job just like that.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2016
Jerrypolo:
Thanks bro... I will not blame the driver even though he was foolish, but that's his source of livelihood, what will he tell his wife and kids at home.. Maybe he thought he was experienced to handle it, which is obvious he wasn't. The manager is to receive the blame full time, he acted the way he did because he was not going with the bus and was trying to put the poor driver under a tight condition because he knew driver will not want to forget his job just like that.

Sometimes it's like that because its not easy at all driving long distance almost everyday it's tiring some even return back the same day after going from abuja to delta, that's why the sometimes be on high speed to try and keep up.
Thank God for your life.
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by bigtt76(f): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2016
Thank God for your life buh wouldn't it have been better if you shared the name of the transporter here so that by extension, you're saving even more lives? undecided

Jerrypolo:

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by porozhniy(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2016
Why're you protecting the transport company?

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by d33types: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2016
OP, please avert more of these incidents by naming the transport line...
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Jerrypolo:

And mention the name of the company na. The manager needs to be probed

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Alexandro15: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Op, we are interested in knowing the name of the transport company. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by VictorAB: 10:13am On Jun 27, 2016
Jerrypolo:
I wanted to travel from Abuja to Delta on Saturday, so I decided to board a [b]commercial vehicle (name withheld). [/b]Soon, the bus got filled up and we started the journey. I was so enjoying the journey because the driver was on a very high speed and there was a lot of breeze coming into the vehicle. Fast forward to Lokoja just before river Niger and river Benue, we saw from a far distance that there was hold up(because of environmental sanitation) and our driver tried to stop the vehicle but the brake refused to respond(our vehicle was on a very high speed), there was a petrol tanker just in front of us(I was already saying my last prayer, since the vehicle, refused to stop), everyone in the vehicle started screaming the name of Jesus (beside the four hausa guys at the back of the vehicle) and all of a sudden the vehicle diverted from our Lane into the other Lane and stopped miraculously without brake. Now, if the vehicle had not diverted we would have crashed into the tanker and only God knows, maybe I would have been dead, leaving my family in grief and sorrow, but God saved me.

@Bolded you are Committing a Bigger crime, if you are sure of your allegation. Why are you withholding the Company's Name? God has Saved you and you want other Nigerians to enter the same car and Die abi?

You are very wicked and selfish, you are alive today and the next set of passengers may not be alive to tell a testimony.

Yet you are with holding the company name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Payshence(f): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2016
When you were suppose to caution the driver,you were busy enjoying cool breeze.Thank God for your life and that of others. wink
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by egariyi(f): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2016
To prevent this type of crime in future, you should have mentioned the company name. By so doing, Road Safety can be involved. I really doubt this your story ;

Jerrypolo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by okpukpu(m): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2016
Jesus name saves.

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by MadCow1: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2016
Jerrypolo:

So when you noticed teh Driver was speeding, what did you say? angry angry

Na so una for go jam that poor Tanker waste our precious Fuel wey we dey buy for 145/liter. angry

Next time wey una wan kill una self, make una go jam tree. angry
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Coldfeets: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2016
Alleluia!

We thank the Lord for your life

But unfortunately Mister oga Jerry, the bad news is that...

[size=20pt]You Will Still Die... One Day[/size]

cheesy

1 Like

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 27, 2016
RealAdewole:
Miracle at work

Manslaughter, mass murder... U can name it

thank God for your life bro, this month is already saturated with enough blood n death

but who is at fault
The manager
the driver or
FRSC

The driver is at 100% fault.
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by DAntivirus: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2016
freecocoa:
I guess all those other people that have died in road accidents deserved it then, since you are so special that god couldn't help but save you, must everything be linked to this una God sef? Na wa o.

Your driver was on high speed and you were enjoying it, instead of cautioning him, you see your life?

Good thing you are alive, next time, tell the driver to drive carefully, that works better than screaming some jewish name.

Only a fool says in his heart that there is no God... All things are linked to God cos all things came from God! (I'm sure you won't understand this)
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by jpphilips(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Jerrypolo:

In your infinite wisdom, you withheld the name of the company
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by avicky(f): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2016
Jerrypolo:
But you are aiding and abetting crime. Why can't you expose the name of the vehicle company so they can be called to order. Your sibling or anyone related to you can still board that same vehicle and who knows if their fleet have the same issues.

Anyway, thank God for the narrow escape.
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Ymodulus: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2016
DAntivirus:

Only a fool says in his heart that there is no God... All things are linked to God cos all things came from God! (I'm sure you won't understand this)
And a bigger fool says there is a god without finding to check if there really is one.

Man free @ freecocoa, she has her believes learn to respect it. Cause she made absolute sense.

What happened to those who died and believe in your so called God? Your God must be a Psychopath that he enjoys killing some people and leaving some.

2 Likes

Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by donchijoz(m): 10:28am On Jun 27, 2016
Olisa bi nigwe nara ekene
Re: How God Saved My Life On Saturday by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 27, 2016
God saved you.. that is really cute...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt / Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground / Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.