Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5938) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5155312 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OkwaIfugo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
onatisi:

the bolded part of ur post contributed like 50% to the issue on ground ,the other 50% is the payment of 700k dj sent to the real culprit of this issue , i believe that if he still has the 700k with him and he brought the issue here , funlord would have been forced to cough out the remaining balance since the first day he brought the matter here , but this issue got complicated immediately the money was sent back to the same people who got the account compromised without the knowledge and authorization of funlord and one question which everyone is avoiding and scared to ask for whatever reason is "why did dj send the 700k back? what was he told by the depositor that convinced him to send the money back?" for funlord to have sent 700k out of 1million , that act shows that he was willing to take responsibility for the whole sum.
I think if these questions are addressed , all this issue will be sorted out within minutes . i believe the mods ability to bring out an agreement for his refund..

Baba you fail to ask one question.

Why did they use DJ account to clean dirty funds.

How will DJ contact clean the damages and casala caused her ?

Ask these questions pls

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
$100 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact me on 07034528746 if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by teamb: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
500 PAYPAL FUND AVAILABLE FOR SALE

https:///send?phone=2348095451718
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by chiefkpokp(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
You people will not allow this thread to rest,and even the scammer associations have hijack this thread because una still dey drag the matter upandan. Haba. Funlord have been put on the lists, he is owing the DJ 300k or 300k+, let d DJ go and retrieve the 700k offline... Make una let this matter die like this....puskin don ban cash deposit $$$, so make una rest, let those that are trading see front.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Honestylarry(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
dominique:

What is your problem, why are you crying louder than the bereaved? Your account is less than 3 months old and 30 out of your 33 posts is about this issue. It is very obvious that you have an agenda here. Even before going through your profile, I was 95% certain that you're a fraudster yourself. Let's take a look at of your hidden posts shall we?

You sell foreign numbers which we all know is a major tool internet yahoo fraudsters use, yet you're here calling for someone else's ban. Talk about pot calling kettle black. If have issues with Funlord, sort it out with him without dragging moderators in to fight your messy battle.

Hmmmn I see! You are the criminal confidant. I've been expecting what you would say!
My location is Ile-Ife, if needs of identification I am always intact, I believe Ibraheem009 lives at the source too. If you live in ife i can meet you in less than an hour at your given time because I don't have anything hidden nor issue with your said scamlord favorite. WTF!

About selling US number. I don't deny the fact that it's mostly used by Geeboiz you called yahoo yahoo. They do the scam and you are a benefactor too. Better than scamming each other in this nation

Pack well with your history and research methodology or you do what the Supreme criminals do at your right finger tip.
Your ban is nothing! Tell your client to pay dowjones money and your wish if you remove his name from scammers list

Dominique herself, tabbaz, puskin,mynd44,dowjones,ibraheem009,modath,justi4jesu,vizboy,hazzantazzan, etc
angry angry angry angry angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - $150 Available to Paxful
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lordfalcao(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

Read what I wrote clearly with brain...

Yes I don't like Funlord cos of his rude and arrogant ways.. Did I ever accuse him of scamming dowjones? NO...

And how does the statement you quote mean that I'm supporting Funlord?

When we are against someone, we shld also not condemn him for a crime he didn't commit...

He was a middleman and he goofed ..

But dowjones has sent Funlord money to the person who is the real culprit...

How does dowjones intend to get back that money ... I don't see Funlord getting that money back cos the person is still owing Funlord also (with a check that's yet to clear)...

Note: my responses are based on evidences and details available at al point in time ...

Thanks
you Mr man is a two faced nigga

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Durosure(m): 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Still available

Durosure:
Happy weekend all!
Freelancers and merchants...get in here buddies

Avoid Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive your money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% on TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC. I buy at good rates.

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change @ 310-335/USD Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change AT #54-56/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 56-58/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @
340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift cards from 10usd and above @ 220-250 per USD
Ebay checkouts also available 350-365/$
payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is available @ 54.5/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0*7*0..*6*0..7.*2*7.6*7.*.2*
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Enough of this brouhaha back to market.

$550btc available at 355/$ right here, come
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Enough of this brouhaha back to market.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kidace:
P.S.A
Unsadd,swegfreakz, Olasbright1 sorry for your loss, you only have one person to blame his nairaland moniker is olasunbomi007
Name; SOLAGBADE OLASUBOMI TEMIYEOLU
ACCT NUMBER; 0233248030 GTBANK
Phone number: 09031891327

All your complains and frustration should be directed to him, and the funds you lost should be reimbursed by him.

You all also have Flamehaxor047 to thank for advising his cousin olasunbomi007 not to reimburse me for the funds I lost, also meet Flamehaxor047 to reimburse you for your loss.

Also thank Tabbaz who I complained to about the issue of scam I faced with olasunbomi007 and after he promised to add his name to the scanners list and get him banned, he never did as promised, so meet tabbaz to reimburse you also.

Wonder shall never end. So if you were scammed, the best is to scam others

You complained, yes and even on this thread. However, you promised you have started legal action and the case is gift card go wrong which many people told you here that the success of gift is 50/50 bla bla nla. It's not even upto a month and you became a thief.

Help us ban this thief moderators biko

Mynd44
Dominique
Puskin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
This was his post

Kidace:
SCAM ALERT!!!!![/color]

Name; SOLAGBADE OLASUBOMI TEMIYEOLU
ACCT NUMBER; 0233248030
Phone number: 09031891327

I'd like to report fraudulent action by olasunbomi007, i've had successfully dealing with him over 3 months, but our last deal in April was a disaster, he sold locked amazon cards to me which caused my amazon account to be locked, and he has refused to refund my complete money, he asked me to give him a month(since may 3rd) to be able to raise the funds to pay me, but it's been over a month now and he has refused to complete my refund.

Our chat history is very long, but i have sent it in full over to Tabaz.

Also I am offering 10,000 naira to anyone here on this forum that can please help me provide his relevant information leading to his whereabout, or any of his family members. This matter has already been reported to the police and i've written the statement, but GTBANK(which is his bank) said a court order is required before his home address is released to the police, which we are working on.

contact my whatsapp signature with relevant information https:///send?phone=2348034575248

cc: Tabbaz cc:Modath
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by fasa2020(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
$200 PayPal available here. . .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
ctec:
$100 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact me on 07034528746 if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
$20 btc needed. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
Tabbaz:

Wonder shall never end. So if you were scammed, the best is to scam others

You complained, yes and even on this thread. However, you promised you have started legal action and the case is gift card go wrong which many people told you here that the success of gift is 50/50 bla bla nla. It's not even upto a month and you became a thief.

Help us ban this thief moderators biko

Mynd44
Dominique
Puskin

So because he blivs that olasubom007 scammed him of gift card, he has now scammed 3 people...

May the God of Thunder strike him down...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
HazzanTazzan:

So because he blivs that olasubom007 scammed him of gift card, he has now scammed 3 people...

May the God of Thunder strike him down...
no mind him. He has scam in his blood before ni grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Akpojeweo: 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
muyex1:
ITunes gift card Needed

COME WHATSAPP NOW.

PREFERABLY $50 AND $100. Others denominations are accepted too

Single $200 iTunes card is also welcome

Amazon with cash and debit receipts, Steam card is needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
mchenzy:
I want to know can someone be scammed via paxful? Cos i have made payment to his Diamond bank account for btc after uploading my voters card, upon till now seller says he hasn't seen any money in his account for 5 hours now. Saying he called his bank officer by 2:43am, and he said bank is having server upgrade...does bank officers answer calls by then? He rushed and opened up a dispute afterwards.

Contacted paxful they said mods are looking into it, it will take upto 1 week, by that time my domain and hosting which i bought the btc for would have expired.

Evidence is attached. Guys, what should I do?

Paxful na scammers barracks. I pray you’re not being scammed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
This is the main reason I never quoted any of the involved in particular only stating people should verify source of funds before purchase or reselling. I suspected it will come back to this..It's not a new thing here people wanting solutions to issues while hiding the whole story from a lot of people here but preferring insults and showing they can speak grammar..And how can you know for sure if the scam wasnt intentional and the reseller knew the source wasnt clean all along..Trust no one people change..Make them just carry their wahala go jare..I need cheap btc... grin Lest I forget op LOCK THE THREAD! angry

We wey dey buy PayPal, SKrill & bitcoin how we go take verify source of funds now ??
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Still available..
Baylam:
Last 400$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*4

Rate is 280/$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Timi1990:

We wey dey buy PayPal, SKrill & bitcoin how we go take verify source of funds now ??
Lolx use Funds scanner grin I laff in Yoruba..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
$280 paypal available as fnf or gns at the rate of 340/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
3RNEST:

Because all of them go claim freelance funds from upwork immediately you receive funds PayPal go block Account na till after 6 months again .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
$110 PayPal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Timi1990:

I dont know you but from what i can see here you are not a newbie exchanging funds you also buy cash deposits.. grin you ofcourse know what to do so why are you asking me grin and why did you include bitcoin?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rad8(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
$2000 Skrill needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Honestylarry:

Hmmmn I see! You are the criminal confidant. I've been expecting what you would say!
My location is Ile-Ife, if needs of identification I am always intact, I believe Ibraheem009 lives at the source too. If you live in ife i can meet you in less than an hour at your given time because I don't have anything hidden nor issue with your said scamlord favorite. WTF!

About selling US number. I don't deny the fact that it's mostly used by Geeboiz you called yahoo yahoo. They do the scam and you are a benefactor too. Better than scamming each other in this nation

Pack well with your history and research methodology or you do what the Supreme criminals do at your right finger tip.
Your ban is nothing! Tell your client to pay dowjones money and your wish if you remove his name from scammers list

Dominique herself, tabbaz, puskin,mynd44,dowjones,ibraheem009,modath,justi4jesu,vizboy,hazzantazzan, etc
angry angry angry angry angry

Whether you scam within the nation or you scam in diaspora SCAM NA SCAM !!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:

I dont know you but from what i can see here you are not a newbie exchanging funds you also buy cash deposits.. grin you ofcourse know what to do so why are you asking me grin and why did you include bitcoin?

Am a newbie na grin na you go tell me say na fish dey inside sardine na . You can explain to everyone here how you verify your own bitcoin and be � % sure it’s from legit source . Oya explain cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
3RNEST:

Keeping laughing o cheesy grin Dont verify o you hear..you only do local skrill exchange shey? Well I do international..Two accounts banned with chargebacks from Venezuela and russia... grin #ariwo ko..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.