Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5155260 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Timi1990:

Am a newbie na grin na you go tell me say na fish dey inside sardine na . You can explain to everyone here how you verify your own bitcoin and be � % sure it’s from legit source . Oya explain cool
I won't be surprised when you eventually join your brother up there.. wink Is this a point? So you supporting the whole issue right? You are also into cash deposits so you can keep advertising..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Pavore9: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Honestylarry:

Hmmmn I see! You are the criminal confidant. I've been expecting what you would say!
My location is Ile-Ife, if needs of identification I am always intact, I believe Ibraheem009 lives at the source too. If you live in ife i can meet you in less than an hour at your given time because I don't have anything hidden nor issue with your said scamlord favorite. WTF!

About selling US number. I don't deny the fact that it's mostly used by Geeboiz you called yahoo yahoo. They do the scam and you are a benefactor too. Better than scamming each other in this nation

Pack well with your history and research methodology or you do what the Supreme criminals do at your right finger tip.
Your ban is nothing! Tell your client to pay dowjones money and your wish if you remove his name from scammers list

Dominique herself, tabbaz, puskin,mynd44,dowjones,ibraheem009,modath,justi4jesu,vizboy,hazzantazzan, etc
angry angry angry angry angry

And your conscience convinces you that scam is okay as long as the victims are foreigners? shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:

I dont know you but from what i can see here you are not a newbie exchanging funds you also buy cash deposits.. grin you ofcourse know what to do so why are you asking me grin and why did you include bitcoin?

I buy cash deposit only from dealers who are able to pass all my verification test . Sadly, only one dealer have been able to pass all my verification process all others have failed including the monikers that claims to be the Bureau d change oga on this forum .
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:

I won't be surprised when you eventually join your brother up there.. wink Is this a point? So you supporting the whole issue right? You are also into cash deposits so you can keep advertising..

grin cash deposit isn’t bad as you think; just because one deal went wrong doesn’t mean others shouldnt trade again . If we look at the amount of bitcoin scam of the forum e pass cash deposit, skrill, Payooner etc . Advice is for everyone dealing is to verify the funds before dealing .
FYI : I don’t do 3rd party trade grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Timi1990:

I buy cash deposit only from dealers who are able to pass all my verification test . Sadly, only one dealer have been able to pass all my verification process all others have failed including the monikers that claims to be the Bureau d change oga on this forum .
Henhen so why are you now acting as if there is no point in verifying funds source. Because some folks here don't flaunt doesn't mean they don't understand how some things goes..No one is an island of knowledge..Several chargebacks with payza and skrill here so people buying and reselling should be careful its for their own good..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018

$893 btc available... Paxful wallet...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Dreyl(m): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
sosy25:
36,850 twinkles of rainbow currency are available for sale at $0.01 for each twinkle.

You can buy in bits or buy everything.

Payment in US Dollars, Naira, Bitcoin or Ether accepted.

Contact on signature.
Which one is rainbow currency again?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Timi1990:

Because all of them go claim freelance funds from upwork immediately you receive funds PayPal go block Account na till after 6 months again .
I'm telling u bro, verification is kind of difficult when client refuse to tell you their source of funds, well sha na God go help us. embarassed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
In Morpheus's voice.......... "Let us all remember"

puskin:
FOREIGN DEPOSITS ADVERTS:
FOREIGN TRANSFERS & DEPOSITS INTO FOREIGN ACCOUNTS ADVERTS IS PROHIBITED ON THIS THREAD AND IN THE BIZ SECTION.

Let no one say he is unaware.

I do not want to see $5k blablabla for direct deposit into Wells Fargo blablabla and the likes.

So says my double etekwele.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
3RNEST:

I'm telling bro, verification is kind of difficult when clients refuse to tell you their sources of funds, well sha na God go help us. embarassed

Amen o

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
puskin:
In Morpheus's voice.......... "Let us all remember"

So says my double etekwele.
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Swegzfreak: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
13k$+ btc avaialable

353/$ come to whatsapp
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:

Keeping laughing o cheesy grin Dont verify o you hear..you only do local skrill exchange shey? Well I do international..Two accounts banned with chargebacks from Venezuela and russia... grin #ariwo ko..
skrill does chargebacks ?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
onatisi:

grin just pray you don’t fall victim
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
onatisi:
Most of these payment processor chargeback fraudulent/suspicious funds. I've often been hit with payoneer, skrill and payza luckily I've not come across a single PayPal chargeback..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bring all your NETELLER fund now...ALL!

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Timi1990(m): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Most of these payment processor chargeback fraudulent/suspicious funds. I've often been hit with payoneer, skrill and payza luckily I've not come across a single PayPal chargeback..

Ha !! shocked shocked if na mosque you dey go abeg continue ooo, if na church continue too if you dey go shrine abeg no stop . PayPal chargeback plenty pass PayPal transactions sef ask those who do eBay checkout and PayPal transactions you go hear testimonies
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:
payza seems to be the worst of them all

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
$105 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout @340. Contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Timi1990:

Ha !! shocked shocked if na mosque you dey go abeg continue ooo, if na church continue too if you dey go shrine abeg no stop . PayPal chargeback plenty pass PayPal transactions sef ask those who do eBay checkout and PayPal transactions you go hear testimonies
grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Timi1990:

grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Lagosbynature: 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
2 x $60 AGC available
Cash

Come to Whatsapp in bio
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
$20 Itunes card for sale 5k loading manually.

Contact my siggy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
2,000 PayPal fund available, fnf or gns, rate is fair
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by OnePunchMan: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kidace:
P.S.A
Unsadd,swegfreakz, Olasbright1 sorry for your loss, you only have one person to blame his nairaland moniker is olasunbomi007
Name; SOLAGBADE OLASUBOMI TEMIYEOLU
ACCT NUMBER; 0233248030 GTBANK
Phone number: 09031891327

All your complains and frustration should be directed to him, and the funds I stole should be reimbursed by him.

You all also have Flamehaxor047 to thank for advising his cousin olasunbomi007 not to reimburse me for the funds I lost, also meet Flamehaxor047 to reimburse you for your loss.

Also thank Tabbaz who I complained to about the issue of scam I faced with olasunbomi007 and after he promised to add his name to the scanners list and get him banned, he never did as promised, so meet tabbaz to reimburse you also.

This is the most disturbing thing I’ve seen this year. It’s so sad.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
HEFAIROHLUWA:

Keeping laughing o cheesy grin Dont verify o you hear..you only do local skrill exchange shey? Well I do international..Two accounts banned with chargebacks from Venezuela and russia... grin #ariwo ko..
How do u verify funds please share with us...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by habeeb246(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kidace:
P.S.A
Unsadd,swegfreakz, Olasbright1 sorry for your loss, you only have one person to blame his nairaland moniker is olasunbomi007
Name; SOLAGBADE OLASUBOMI TEMIYEOLU
ACCT NUMBER; 0233248030 GTBANK
Phone number: 09031891327

All your complains and frustration should be directed to him, and the funds you lost should be reimbursed by him.

You all also have Flamehaxor047 to thank for advising his cousin olasunbomi007 not to reimburse me for the funds I lost, also meet Flamehaxor047 to reimburse you for your loss.

Also thank Tabbaz who I complained to about the issue of scam I faced with olasunbomi007 and after he promised to add his name to the scanners list and get him banned, he never did as promised, so meet tabbaz to reimburse you also.
why making innocent people suffer for your loss, well you have no joy but if na me you try this shit with you won't witness next week Sunday on earth. Maybe your family would have indept understanding of what being ijebu means by then
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by rentAcock(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hypocrisy is when some people are allowed to sell Amazon gift cards which we know 99% are gotten via illegal means and is tied to credit card fraud, drugs, stolen identity, money laundering and terrorism, whereas some others are prohibited from advertising cash deposits. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. It’s unfair to bar all cash deposits based on the preconceived notion that 80% of them come from illicit sources when there are numerous Nigerians living overseas who would rather send money back home without going through all the hula hoopla that’s sometimes involved when sending funds through western union, moneygram and the likes. Western Union for example has limits on how much can be remitted to Nigeria before requesting ID and filing currency transaction reports to the IRS. The most you can send per transaction is about $5,000 in the U.S.

I personally know relatives in the states who have building projects in Nigeria and they will never go through remittance companies but would rather network with others who might need dollars in America. So you see, not all cash deposits are fraudulent. But this is beside the point, you cannot justify barring fiat transactions and not also bar e-currencies and gift cards. There have been countless times when people have sold hacked paypal funds only for it to be charged back, but I don’t see anyone barring paypal. Numerous times when someone bought amazon gift cards only to have their Amazon accounts closed because the source was sketchy, but nobody has barred gift cards. Same goes for itunes and all other gift cards, but people turn a blind eye to these things because it benefits them. You see adverts for itunes floating all over the place for as cheap as 200/$, it’s quite comical because we know the average Nigerian would rather download media contents for free online before even thinking of buying it from Itunes. All those cheap itunes gift cards are obtained fraudulently and used to ‘trade bitcoin.

Lastly, nairaland’s rule 16 clearly says ‘do not promote shady investments like betting… and cryptocurrencies” yet, everyone turns a blind eye because they engage in cryptocurrency trading meanwhile they are happy to chant No Cash deposits! Fair is fair and fact is fact. Due to the frequent occurrence of scam, ALL forms of cash deposits, bitcoin, amazon gift card, itunes gift card, paypal, payoneer, skrill, neteller, webmoney and all e-currencies trading should be banned.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
OnePunchMan:

This is the most disturbing thing I’ve seen this year. It’s so sad.
as in ehn... had to read it over and over again to be sure shocked
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
rentAcock:
Hypocrisy is when some people are allowed to sell Amazon gift cards which we know 99% are gotten via illegal means and is tied to credit card fraud, drugs, stolen identity, money laundering and terrorism, whereas some others are prohibited from advertising cash deposits. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. It’s unfair to bar all cash deposits based on the preconceived notion that 80% of them come from illicit sources when there are numerous Nigerians living overseas who would rather send money back home without going through all the hula hoopla that’s sometimes involved when sending funds through western union, monogram and the likes. Western Union for example has limits on how much can be remitted to Nigeria before requesting ID and filing currency transaction reports to the IRS. The most you can send per transaction is about $5,000 in the U.S.

I personally know relatives in the states who have building projects in Nigeria and they will never go through remittance companies but would rather network with others who might need dollars in America. So you see, not all cash deposits are fraudulent. But this is beside the point, you cannot justify barring fiat transactions and not also bar e-currencies and gift cards. There have been countless times when people have sold hacked paypal funds only for it to be charged back, but I don’t see anyone barring paypal. Numerous times when someone bought amazon gift cards only to have their Amazon accounts closed because the source was sketchy, but nobody has barred gift cards. Same goes for itunes and all other gift cards, but people turn a blind eye to these things because it benefits them. You see adverts for itunes floating all over the place for as cheap as 200/$, it’s quite comical because we know the average Nigerian would rather download media contents for free online before even thinking of buying it from Itunes. All those cheap itunes gift cards are obtained fraudulently and used to ‘trade bitcoin.

Lastly, nairaland’s rule 16 clearly says ‘do not promote shady investments like betting… and cryptocurrencies” yet, everyone turns a blind eye because they engage in cryptocurrency trading meanwhile they are happy to chant No Cash deposits! Fair is fair and fact is fact. Due to the frequent occurrence of scam, ALL forms of cash deposits, bitcoin, amazon gift card, itunes gift card and all e-currencies trading should be banned.
what's this one saying? Some people sha want to be noticed by fire by force... uncle pack well abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) (5941) (5942) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.