Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5153362 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2018
modath:

If na play, stop am.. smiley
grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Flamehaxor047: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2018
Kidace:
P.S.A
Unsadd,swegfreakz, Olasbright1 sorry for your loss, you only have one person to blame his nairaland moniker is olasunbomi007
Name; SOLAGBADE OLASUBOMI TEMIYEOLU
ACCT NUMBER; 0233248030 GTBANK
Phone number: 09031891327

All your complains and frustration should be directed to him, and the funds you lost should be reimbursed by him.

You all also have Flamehaxor047 to thank for advising his cousin olasunbomi007 not to reimburse me for the funds I lost, also meet Flamehaxor047 to reimburse you for your loss.

Also thank Tabbaz who I complained to about the issue of scam I faced with olasunbomi007 and after he promised to add his name to the scanners list and get him banned, he never did as promised, so meet tabbaz to reimburse you also.

You don’t have a point sha

You’re not the first to have chargeback
People like Mayorall onePunchman don’t go to start scamming people when there’s problem

You’re a theif and a scammer

That remains the same
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by modath(f): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Kidace:
P.S.A
Unsadd,swegfreakz, Olasbright1 sorry for your loss, you only have one person to blame his nairaland moniker is olasunbomi007

All your complains and frustration should be directed to him, and the funds you lost should be reimbursed by him.

I have read this more than 5x to be sure it's real......

You scammed different people to teach another person you claimed scammed you a lesson & now directing them to that person?

Just when we feel we've seen it all!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2018
modath:

If na play, stop am.. smiley

Wetin we go chop? We get no life elsewhere ooo... embarassed
iffa hear! grin.
Ok but everyone should just forget the whole issue then, its tiring. cry let trade continue.. smiley one more thing whenever dispute arise both parties involved should in my own opinion state full description and narration of what really happened without interrupting each other with curses and beating chests..Honestly, issues attracting curses and insults shouldn't be addressed here in my own opinion..They should be ignored with penalty.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2018
Kidace:
P.S.A

You all also have Flamehaxor047 to thank for advising his cousin olasunbomi007 not to reimburse me for the funds I lost, also meet Flamehaxor047 to reimburse you for your loss.

Also thank Tabbaz who I complained to about the issue of scam I faced with olasunbomi007 and after he promised to add his name to the scanners list and get him banned, he never did as promised, so meet tabbaz to reimburse you also.

Orisirisi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by digz: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2018
onatisi:

the bolded part of ur post contributed like 50% to the issue on ground ,the other 50% is the payment of 700k dj sent to the real culprit of this issue , i believe that if he still has the 700k with him and he brought the issue here , funlord would have been forced to cough out the remaining balance since the first day he brought the matter here , but this issue got complicated immediately the money was sent back to the same people who got the account compromised without the knowledge and authorization of funlord and one question which everyone is avoiding and scared to ask for whatever reason is "why did dj send the 700k back? what was he told by the depositor that convinced him to send the money back?" for funlord to have sent 700k out of 1million , that act shows that he was willing to take responsibility for the whole sum.
I think if these questions are addressed , all this issue will be sorted out within minutes . i believe the mods ability to bring out an agreement for his refund..

you must be joking if you truly believe everything you typed up there.....

I am guessing you have never had an issue with scammers before.... and i pray you never encounter them bros....

Please stop separating fun;ord or scamlord from the lady because they are actually one and the same.....

The person who is incharge and head of the syndicate is funlord....be not be deceived!!

saying if the questions you asked get addressed the issue will be solved or sorted in minutes is you taking a piss sir! dowjones already addressed that issue...kindly do well to go read up on his post however.... if you have a partner and I do a transaction with your partner are you saying you are directly or indirectly not involved in the transaction?

funlord who clearly does not have any heavy source of income can afford a pent house in eko hotel and suites by being a commercial kabukabu driver, a lil wayne to a baby and a police rat.....and you think he is not thieving heavily?

I am sure a little research into when dowjones got scammed will also check with the same period he was busy chopping the money at eko hotel......

I have once asked you not to ask qxns like the one you are asking up there....so scamlord will not find space to derail this thread further....

by the way.... maybe we need to educate ourselves a little on the meaning of PARTNER dont you think?

Please and please be not be deceived by funscamlord antics and tactics....

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by pwiz(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2018
$63 eth available @ #360/$. Whatsapp 08092613715
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2018
We are currently Buying and Selling Legit Paypal funds at cool rate....Whatsapp 08088759163

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2018
descrisom:

$893 btc available... Paxful wallet... 350/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by duroc(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Zdoh:
We are currently Buying and Selling Legit Paypal funds at cool rate....Whatsapp 08088759163

I have 300 up for sale
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by descrisom(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Old traders still fueling this issues are just giving room for scammers to come in...

Imagine person that never traded here before dey put mouth..

All in the means of getting noted and lure people to scamming..

Pls, do not quote anybody about this issues again...

Only scammers will remain and we shall know them...
By their feathers....

I noticed somebody up there... Nothing to sell from him,
only the issues matter most to him to gain ground.

Let our normal trading begin.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Majorkeys:

What New evidence are you talking about??
At the time you made that comment, all the evidence has been laid out already.
So what New evidence are you talking about?? You must think we're kids here, nonsense!!

Also Mr man learn how to make a point without throwing insults, it's lame.

Obviously you're not in the loop...

More evidence just came in from dowjones himself and at this point... I'd say I'm totally confused ...

I will just ignore anymore mentions on this case so as not to seem to be supporting Funlord...

Funlord ways aren't pure and I won't vouch for him ...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2018
$190 BTC for sale
Paxful
Rate is good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by sammirano: 11:59am On Jul 08, 2018
lordfalcao:
You people want to derail this thread and keep dragging forth and back.

Some people are just like Atiku here, jumping from one bandwagon to another

grin grin grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
√√ WE BUY....

√√ Skrill and Neteller Funds

√√ Payoneer Funds Needed

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bolayei: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
CASH DEPOSIT O O LOL...HOW SUPPOSED SMART PEOPLE BECOME DUMB BAFFLES ME. EVERY CASH DEPOSIT FOR NAIRA IS A SCAM. I MENTIONED IT BEFORE. NOW THEM DON GO FROM LIVING MAYE TO DEAD ONES, FROM HACKING POEPLES ACCOUNT TO STEALING FROM THE DEAD. GOD GO PUNISH YAHOO BOYS BIG TIME.

HOW WILL ANYONE DEPOSIT MONEY IN US ACCOUNT FOR NAIRA, IF THERE IS WESTERN UNION AND MONEY GRAM AND OTHER MEANS OF SENDING MONEY TO NIGERIA.

BAN ALL INVOLVED THEY KNOW ITS FRAUD

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tytswagz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Btc needed at 345/$..... kindly check my WhatsApp office
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - $150 Available to Paxful
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by adabsmith(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mariesio:

Orisirisi
I'm just observing in 3D cheesy
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tobieeniafe(m): 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
tobieeniafe:
$451 btc available
Paxful wallet

Come to my WhatsApp
sold to Tytswagz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
DoyenExchange:
Skrill $50 Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Clone2020(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter, truelance, Elance, godaddy, topbuzz, freelance and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above.

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact is in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Baylam(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Last 400$ amazon gift card available with cash receipt

100*4

Rate is 280/$

Middleman, Reseller and Paxful trader keep off
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Zdoh(m): 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
duroc:

I have 300 up for sale
Come to my whatsapp lets transact 08088759163.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
1700$ blockchain btc available at 353/$
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ctec(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
ctec:
$100 paypal funds available for transfer via fnf, gns or eBay checkout. Rate is 340 per usd, contact 07034528746 if interested. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by duroc(m): 1:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Zdoh:
Come to my whatsapp lets transact 08088759163.

Gone bro... Have converted it to RMB to sell at 54.5

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Olasbright1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kidace:
P.S.A

IKENNA You're a fool for saying all this trash.. Do you think everyone is stupid like you. how do you want people to trust you on this thread without prove. I still begged you not to take this kind of action that you don't need it.
if you remain legit without this your awkward attitude. you can get your money back without any insult. now you decide to scam others all because someone do you bad. you're a legit guy and you turn it all down... if you believe this is best option for you IKENNA keep it up. but if that's not it you had better change. and liase with your biz partner
In every winning remember loosing is in evitable I'm not begging you to return the money the choice is yours. it's money you robbed from us not life. God can take something more than this from you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ebene4nija: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
$170 PayPal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kidace:
P.S.A

@tabbaz did this guy report olasubomi007 to have scammed him?

Did you verify his claims ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5934) (5935) (5936) (5937) (5938) (5939) (5940) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.