Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (5963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5166675 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5960) (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by JoshMedia: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
$40 BTC available at take away rate

WhatsApp now
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by macphilip: 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
MyTopExchange is your trusted & reliable exchanger

Payoneer √ (We buy Payoneer at N340 per USD)
Neteller √ (We buy Neteller at N325 per USD)
Skrill √
Bitcoin √
Perfect Money √

We offer you competitive and attractive rates
Instant payments smiley no delays wink no stories cheesy

We are an approved Payment Agent for binary
Get fast funding and withdrawal of your binary account
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
√√ $100 Neteller Available Now

============================================
Please Valued Customers Kindly Click on my
☎️ WhatsApp Link below for swift deal....
==========================================..
................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
DoyenExchange:
NETELLER $50 Available. Contact DoyenExchange. Thanks.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2018
$200*5 ITunes card is needed urgently at 36k

$500*5 iTunes card is needed urgently at 52k

Instant payment

Click on my sigggy for swift deal
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2018
¤ We Buy SKRILL & NETELLER from $10 to $8000+ @ Your Rate and you get paid INSTANTA!

Today, We Have (Buy/Sale):

¤ Skrill - We're Buying @ Your Rate!
¤ Payoneer - $50 - $7000+, We Buy!
¤ Neteller - We Buy in Bits & Bulk!
¤ PayPal - (FnF/GnS) We Sell Only!
¤ PM - $20 - $4000+, We Buy!
¤ ETH - $50 - $5000+, We Buy!
¤ RMB 60 - RMB 21,000+, We Buy!
¤ BTC - We Buy Small small BTC!
¤ Instant Payment: Our Trademark!

***Can you Supply to us: ETH, PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER & BITCOIN on a Daily/Weekly Basis? Get NICE and ATTRACTIVE Rates. We are looking for you!

Meet Us Now!

Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Kindly See our WhatsApp/Call and Signature below:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by tsowems(m): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
$98 paypal available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
Tabbaz, and all nlers
I was scammed of 2500$
I beg help me look into it
The info of the scammer is as follow

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2018
He said he was anusule on nairaland
And hav his house and office at vi
I paid 2500 into boa account he gave that was day b4 yesterday

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 5:32pm On Jul 12, 2018
I payed a sum of 2500$ into it

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legalwealth(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2018
250$ of Payoneer fund is needed.

Quote your rate. Thanks
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
His office address
5 Simeon akinlonu crescent
Vi Lagos

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2018
Other accounts he sent for business

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by bashsani(m): 5:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
More

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2018
bashsani:
Tabbaz, and all nlers
I was scammed of 2500$
the same adebayoakin that was in the forefront of this funlord dowjones saga?
sad shocked

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Funlordmaniac(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2018
adebayoakin:
Congrats bro

Good day. During the recent drama I warned people that scammers had infiltrated the thread and were only insulting me in order to cover their tracks. Well this particular thief has finally shown his hand. When I said he was segun davinci people looked the other way. Jdesigns also posted a warning about him too.He knew I had exposed him and just today I heard from bashsani that he scammed bashsani of $2500 and I'm not surprised. He was assisted by the covering fire of other legit traders here and I think the mods should be aware of his true identity

His number is 07039202609 or 07053710803

Dowjones puskin Dominique jdesigns tabbaz
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Day11(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Skrill Available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Holuwaxheun(m): 6:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
170usd Payoneer fund urgently needed.... Quote me if available...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2018
when funlord raised serious red flags on the moniker of adebayoakin and said that some of those attacking him were scammers , many didnt give heed, he raised the point that adebayoakin is a scammer but emotions and sentiments beclouded ppls reasoning , well here we are .

we should always put aside personal differences and observe matters objectively when issues crop up. if ppl had taken time to look into the red flags raised then , just maybe this wouldnt have happened but instead many were just looking at the one sided face of the whole issue and neglected the glaring red flags of many scammers who came on that issue and behaving as if they are saints

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Ailevi: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2018
$100 skrill available. Contact via whatsapp.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by smickjay: 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
Just made a smooth paypal transaction with this man @Hayfloze.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
lilmaaxfidel:
the same adebayoakin that was in the forefront of this funlord dowjones saga?
sad shocked
yes , the guy who said he spent 400k just to meet funlord .

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2018
$900 skrill available
$77 paypal available at 340
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dadah04(m): 6:25pm On Jul 12, 2018
dadah04:
$50 eth available
come to whatsapp
Sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Jdesigns(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2018
Funlordmaniac:

Good day. During the recent drama I warned people that scammers had infiltrated the thread and were only insulting me in order to cover their tracks. Well this particular thief has finally shown his hand. When I said he was segun davinci people looked the other way. Jdesigns also posted a warning about him too.He knew I had exposed him and just today I heard from bashsani that he scammed bashsani of $2500 and I'm not surprised. He was assisted by the covering fire of other legit traders here and I think the mods should be aware of his true identity

His number is 07039202609

Dowjones puskin Dominique jdesigns tabbaz

bashsani:
Tabbaz, and all nlers
I was scammed of 2500$

Am so furious right now at both Tabbaz and Puskin who turned blind eyes to my warning about this same guy all because they were after putting funlord in their scammers list that they forgot to be their brothers keeper.

I expected more from you guys but to be sincere am so disappointed in your conduct in forgetting the main reason for the list and also not watching out when your attention as been drawn to a moniker.

You all would have realized am hardly here but once I notice anything or anyone acting funny I call everybody's attention to it.

A lot of people commenting on the funlord and dowjones case were attention seekers who are scammers to be noticed so that they can feed on the blood of new victims. Despite funlords warning about scammers presence around this thread during his ordeal all his enemies and everybody were acting the know script of judge of the jungle that even dowjones knowing fully well that funlord wasn't scamming him but that it was simply a case of a deal gone so wrong was busy quoting scammers up and down just to bring down his point of listing funlord and rare in the scammers list.

I will say that this scamming was made to happen by the people that so disdained funlord.

@bashsani, sorry for your loss, but you no try at all. I warned about the guy and funlord also did but you turned a blind eye to the number funlord brought forward and now you fell in real bad.

I have said my mind and if una like ban me for speaking the truth na all of una sabi.

Peace out cry

Jdesigns:

I have promised myself not to get myself involved in the funlord and Dowjones saga.

I believe everybody have done justice to the issue the way they all deem it fit.

But irrespective of my decision I have followed your comments from the day 1 of the saga from your flight story to your driver story and it got me thinking alot that you're up to something.

Now it's another case of fraud against funlord sent to you by your business partner, oga clap for yourself.

I will say it as a warning to everyone either old or new stay clear of this moniker in all dealings.

You may all ask why; let me direct you to his listing

https://www.nairaland.com/4604461/buying-usd-america-canada-only#69166388

I know people will say there is nothing wrong with the request, but I will show you what's wrong:

1. He has been very active during the saga just to make himself popular.

2. He created a thread outside of here requesting people to leave their phone details without him leaving his contact details (reason: so that you can't sniff him out if he has an issues pending with his number or his number is tried to another moniker that has been pulled down)

Well I surely know its none of my business if you may say but I believe in being alert at all times and never letting our guards down.

Now back to where I started from: about his comment on funlord, yes if you use the current event and past event on funlord to tag him whatever you tag him, I have got no issues but when you bring up a case again him when you know he can't answer than surely you have other things in mind.

Let me help you fault your claims:

1. Your business associates contacted funlord, meaning whatever business your associates does is what you are also involved in doing, so if they are scammers you are also a scammer. The conversation says just one thing, that you had a plan from the beginning of the conversation in the chat.

2. Was it actually you or your business partner that contacted funlord, that you can't mention a moniker in the conversation?

3. What's the phone number of your business associates?

A lot will say this is irrelevant but I tell you why it is.

He has posted his screenshots as evidence which I accept as a strong case but nobody knows your identity.

Well your write up and transfer screenshot remains me of a lot of things which are;

Find attached

Which means your associates or you is the famous tobisky23

Anybody is free to insult me on this case but I have made everybody aware of one fact [/b]which is
[b]
BEWARE OF THIS GUY

And we would need to get the phone number in which he used in contacting funlord for records sake, so that we can always have it in mind in case he will use the number to try something funny anytime soon.

Cc
Puskin
Agarawa23
Tabbaz
Dominique
Tosinjay

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by hayfloze(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2018
smickjay:
Just made a smooth paypal transaction with this man @Hayfloze.
Thank you smickjay for trusting our service!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by abuhazzan(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
$400 fnf paypal available

escrow is allowed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by lilmaaxfidel: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2018
onatisi:

yes , the guy who said he spent 400k just to meet funlord .
shocked
And this gets interesting!!!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2018
Jdesigns:

Am so furious right now at both Tabbaz and Puskin who turned blind eyes to my warning about this same guy all because they were after putting funlord in their scammers list that they forgot to be their brothers keeper.

I expected more from you guys but to be sincere am so disappointed in your conduct in forgetting the main reason for the list and also not watching out when your attention as been drawn to a moniker.

You all would have realized am hardly here but once I notice anything or anyone acting funny I call everybody's attention to it.

A lot of people commenting on the funlord and dowjones case were attention seekers who are scammers to be noticed so that they can feed on the blood of new victims. Despite funlords warning about scammers presence around this thread during his ordeal all his enemies and everybody were acting the know script of judge of the jungle that even dowjones knowing fully well that funlord wasn't scamming him but that it was simply a case of a deal gone so wrong was busy quoting scammers up and down just to bring down his point of listing funlord and rare in the scammers list.

I will say that this scamming was made to happen by the people that so disdained funlord.

@bashsani, sorry for your loss, but you no try at all. I warned about the guy and funlord also did but you turned a blind eye to the number funlord brought forward and now you fell in real bad.

I have said my mind and if una like ban me for speaking the truth na all of una sabi.

Peace out cry

Happy furious grin

We should have banned the guy with no evidence abi.

Instead of you to curse bashsani for sending first to 2018 moniker with red flag..

Anyway, make i continue my sleep until the accused come with his own side of the story.

NB
This bashnani have started chating with the accused since June. So what are you telling me here . Check their conversation

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Tabbaz(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2018
bashsani:
Tabbaz, and all nlers
I was scammed of 2500$

Happy losing to a less than 3months moniker with red flag grin

More money to your pocket.

We await his side of the story before he's listed to the criminal record and evicted from the thread.

Thanks for bringing it up anyway

NB: get ready for your ban after the case is over because cash deposit is prohibited on this thread and this section

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by onatisi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2018
bashsani:
Tabbaz, and all nlers
I was scammed of 2500$

but wait ooo, there is a general unofficial fraud prevention process which you are aware of
1)check moniker date of registration
2)check the name and number whether it is on tabbaz list
3)ask for quote or vouch from a reputable old member
4)escrow if you are dealing for the first time with the person

please which one of these processes did you follow ?
or you just decided to pay in like that without verifying him ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5960) (5961) (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.